Make It Right (Dave East)

By Tea_air_raaaa

Not good with these but I promise the book will be good 🤗 More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
A.N
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
10K !!!!!!!!!!
36.
38.
39. PART ONE
39. PART TWO
Update.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
Book 2 Sneak Peak
Cover
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT‼️‼️‼️
Terrible loss
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
UPDATEEEEEEE

37.

19K 609 80
By Tea_air_raaaa

Artist-

I woke up and Ella was looking at me.

"Oh thank god." She said rushing over to me hugging me.

"What the fuck happened?" I asked rubbing the back of my head that was throbbing.

"You B and Ashley went to the trap to take a look at things before y'all could get in somebody came up took them and knocked you out." She told me causing me to panic.

"B and Ashley where are they?" I said trying to get up but she pulled me back down.

"We don't know." She sighed.

"Fuck!" I yelled frustrated.

"What you mean we don't know? Who the fuck could've took them." I yelled.

"I don't know Boogie!" She yelled back.

I sighed rubbing my hand down my face.

"Do you remember anything that happened?" She asked me.

I nodded "Um yeah we went to the trap to see if we could find anything that would lead us to who killed Dave..." I paused because saying the shit out loud stung and I could tell Ella felt the same because her face twisted up into a look of pure pain when I said it.

She nodded for me to continue after a moment. "When we got there we had barely gotten out the car good before we heard Ashely scream when we turned around somebody had her and dragged her to their car and then I was knocked in the back of my head making me let go of Bianca and somebody snatched her too and put her in the same car Ashley was put in after that I passed out." I told her.

Don and Rock came in the room. Ella leaned over and gave me a hug an a kiss before telling me "I'll be back I'm going to the kitchen."

I kissed her back and she left out.

"So why the fuck would you think it was smart to go to the trap with just you and the girls? Did you even think about the possibility of something happening? B and Ashely can only do so much bro now look they fucking gone and we don't know where they could be they could literally be out of the country and we have no idea where to start looking." Don said.

I shook my head. "Nigga you don't act like a brother to B at all so don't come in here talking to me like I'm the bad guy. Do you even really give a fuck that she's gone or you just trying to make a scene like usual? Nigga don't come jumping out your tree with me especially right now. Either you're going to help us find MY sisters or you can't get the fuck out." I told him.

"Listen bro B and I may not get along that well but that don't mean I don't care about my sister. Of course imma help find her." He told me.

"I think we need to start with who had to do with that happened to Dave." Ella said coming back in.

Rock nodded agreeing.

"Yeah you right." Don said quietly looking around the room.

His ass been acting weird but he just lost his best friend I would be too if I lost Rock like that.

"We don't got shit though the streets not talking or none of that." I shook my head.

"I don't get that though these niggas ain't said a word about this shit but I already got hit up about B and Ash going missing." Don said.

"Who hit you up about it?" Ella asked sitting on my lap once I sat on the bed.

"Chino he said he heard about it from Serena." He answered making all our faces scrunch up.

"What? Serena? The one Cam got pregnant?" Ella said smacking her lips.

"Yeah I said the same thing." Don said shaking his head.

Ella looked like she was thinking hard.

"I mean B whooped her ass so you think she trying to get revenge?" Rock said making a good point but I knew it wasn't that.

"Nah." I shook my head.

"Why not we know how that bitch is. I know for a fact she still mad about B beating her ass the bitch tweet about it every fucking day." Ella said.

"Cause that bitch not smart enough to even carry out a plan like this. Plus the same people who had to do with what happened at the trap are the same people who killed Dave." I said.

I hate to sound like a bitch but you know that hurt that twists your heart up so bad it kind of quivers? That's the feeling I get when I have to say that my brother was killed out loud. Dave and I ain't always see eye to eye but everybody know we fucked with each other he was a big brother to me we were actually closer than most people knew or thought I was hurt when he hurt Bianca that's why we butt heads and fought it was always love between us no matter what though.

"I just can't deal with this shit man." Don blew up and threw some shit off the dresser storming out the room.

Ella started crying and Rock just had a look of hurt on his face. He looked helpless actually. I knew B being gone was fucking with him.

"We need to find my fucking girl man." He said sighing deeply.

Bianca-

I woke up in a weird ass place.

Once I really got my vision back right I noticed I was in a basement except it was one of those finished basements with a couch, tv, kitchen spot, and other rooms it looked like a regular living room kitchen combination that a lot of people have.

I was laying on the sectional I looked around for Ashley but I didn't find her so I got up slowly because I was dizzy.

" Ashley?" I said quietly.

I knew she had to be here I remember what happened and I know they didn't take us to two separate locations.

I walked to the first door I saw tried to open it but it was locked so I walked away knowing it was probably the door that led upstairs. The second door was a bathroom and she wasn't there so I tried another door there was only a second one after this.

It was the room with the furnace and hot water tank in it.

I sighed deeply. "Who the fuck does this?" I mumbled to myself.

I got to the last door that was down here and took a breath before opening it.

It was a bed room and it was dark but I saw Ashley's face as she was knocked out or slept on the bed from the light I let in.

I turned the light on by the switch that was on the wall and she immediately woke up.

"Oh my god thank god." She said sitting up. And I got right in the bed with her.

We hugged and sat quietly just happy the other was alive still.

"I can't believe this shit is happening." I said.

"Oh my god! Boogie he's not here is he?" She asked me.

All I could think about was my brother probably being dead now.

"No I didn't see him were locked in this basement." I said as my voice broke.

"Oh my god." She said as tears came to her eyes.

"You think they might've just left him there knocked out or something." She said trying to be hopeful.

"I can't take anybody else being taken away from me. Why the fuck is this happening?" I said.

"B we are going to get out of here. I'm sure Artist is fine we have to just stay calm and figure out what we are going to do." She said hugging me.

"Oh look at y'all." We heard a voice behind us.

When we turned it was some nigga I never seen before. Great I still have no clue to who the fuck is doing this.

"Why are we here?" Ashley asked looking at him.

He shrugged and walked over to the bed making us scoot back away from me.

"Chill I'm not going to do nothing to you. I been here for a minute now myself." He said sitting.

Ashley and I looked at each other.

"How we supposed to believe you?" I asked.

"I'm really not like that. I'm only 18 or 19 I don't know if my birthday passed yet." He said looking sad as fuck. "But anyways I got caught up in some shit couldn't pay my dues and now I'm here." He said clearly giving us the short version but we understood.

I believed him. I've learned how to read people by now. Also this nigga looked rough as hell his hair was grown out and he had a beard looking scruffy and not that slight scruffy that looks good like he full blown had no hair line anymore he had kind of good hair but I could tell he used to have a taper and line up.

"When's your birthday?" I asked him.

"June 24th." He said.

Ashley and I looked at each other. I felt so bad for him he lost total track of time.

"Well you're 19 now." Ashley told him with a slight smile.

"Damn I missed my birthday?" He asked.
We both nodded.

"Damn what day is it?" He asked.

"September 18th." I told him and his mouth dropped.

"How long before your birthday did you en up here?" Ashley asked.

"April 22nd." He stated sighing deeply.

"Damn." Ashley said getting up and hugging him.

"We going to get out of here." She told him once she let go.

"Yeah we are." I said nodding and he smiled slightly.

"What's y'all names?" He asked.

"I'm Ashley."

"And I'm Bianca." I told him.

"I'm Elijah." He said.

"I like that name." Ashely said excitedly.

He made a face like "Yeah right."

"No seriously she wants to name her son that whenever she has one." I laughed at his expression.

"I think it's a white boy name. For me atleast." He said shrugging.

"Nigga you clearly black and from NYC I know you know more Elijah's that are black and Hispanic." I laughed at him.

"You right but I just don't like my name." He laughed.

"It fits you." Ashley shrugged.

He was cute dark skin but I could tell he had to be Cuban or Dominican I could tell from his features, accent and hair.

"Well thanks yall." He smiled.

"You Dominican or Cuban?" I asked.

He looked at me weird and laughed "I'm Cuban, Dominican and Black." He nodded.

"How'd you know that?" Ashely asked.

"Just reminded me of D..." I faded off shrugging.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Tough love By diamond

General Fiction

233K 7.2K 68
EDITING this was my very first book so please don't judge 😭 under construction 🗣
2.9K 156 14
New York meets Virginia.
38.3K 2K 55
read it and find out🧘🏾‍♀️!
8.1K 90 19
Just read it. It's good i promise (completed)