Boo's wedding day (sequeal to...

By DIYPawthors

Okay, before you read this, I reccommend reading Boo's teenage years. But if you've already read that, then o... More

Chapter 1:A wedding dress, a race car driver, and alone time....
Chapter 2:premonition?
Chapter 3: getting caught
Chapter 4:bachelorette and bachelor party
Chapter 5:Time for a wedding!.....Right?
Chapter 6:Changing history....because of a bowtie
Chapter 7:Time travelers club-uh sorry-union
Chapter 8: the effects of what ive done
Chapter 9: Boo?
Chapter 10:Fixing things-hopefully-for the better.
Chapter 11:Time to fix...well...time
Chapter 12: Friend Zoned and broken hearted
Chapter 13: Friends?
Chapter 14: He loves me,he loves me not. I love him, I love him not.
Chapter 15: the end
It's official!
Epilogue

Boo's wedding day (sequeal to Boo's teenage years)

540 13 5
By DIYPawthors

Plot summary:

Boo and Russel are finally getting married. After getting engaged at 18, they waited three years but are now ready to tie the knot. Everyone is excited and eager for the ceremony. It won't be big. Just a small ceremony in the Fredrickson's house.... But in a terrible turn of events, the day of the wedding proves to turn out more dreadful than anyone planned.

On Boo's wedding day, history will be rewritten. Lives changed and lost. Memories erased and faded. Loves will never happen. Friendships are never born. Disasters will strike of monstrous proportions. All because one blue and purple polka dotted monster had to change his bowtie.

-------------

Okay so this is the sequeal to Boo's teenage years. If you haven't read that yet I suggest reading it before this. If you have read the story already, you know how these books work. It's a mash up of all sorts of pixar and disney movies. References will be made, jokes will be written. The usual references wil be here. Monsters inc. Rattotoullie, lilo and stitch, the works. A few more refernces will be made as well. But I can't tell you them because it would spoil some of the book and plot twists!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460 91 25
Felicia Simmons is a woman that just wants her freedom. After her divorce with a real estate mogul, she sets out to raise her teenage son and find th...
77.8K 2.8K 47
"I hate you. I can never ever love you. I married you because it was my mother's wish. Otherwise, I don't even look at people like you. Have you seen...
12.2K 258 13
There’s a million ways you could wake up out in a field, in the middle of nowhere, butt naked. There’s only one way you could wake up out in a field...
505K 35K 37
[BOOK TWO] "Anniversaries to some are like counting the years spent doing something great, years spent together, or years spent alive." I started slo...