My Luna

By KahnaKahn

"Get out." A voice suddenly boomed coming down the stairs, Rachel. What is she doing here? I thought Hunte... More

Summary
TY
Hunter
Rejection
Doubts
Decisions
Mark Me
Congrats
Mia
Rogues
Choices
Who are you?
Mate Bond
Pending Heat
Disconnected
Sparks
Author's Note
Book Completed
Tears of Blood
Addict
Admitted
Withdrawal
Realization
Alpha Conrad
Good Bye
Deal
Internal Battle
Breakdown
On no Man's Land
My Luna

Submit!

3.2K 90 3
By KahnaKahn

Hunter (POV)

Who am I?  All I can do is stare at TY while contemplating on the questions she just ask.  She stared at me not once blinking.  Is this some kind of joke?  Does she not know?

"Hahahahaha!"  My thoughts were interrupted by a laughing TY.  "You should've seen your expression."

"Huh?"  What the hell is going on?

"Oh come on Hunt, my whole body may feel like it was just in a meat grinder but I didn't hit my head that hard to forget about you."

Hearing that my body relax, "You have no idea how worried I was."

"You worried, I hardly doubt that. By the way why are you here and how did I get here?"

"Do you not remember anything."  I pulled up a chair next to her.

"Um..."

"What's the last thing you remember?"

"Well I was running, I fell and....Oh my god."  TY looked at himself.

"Did you change me, where are my clothes, tell me you weren't here..."

"Relax."  I softly gazed at her.  Hmm...if TY is pretending not to be a girl then so be it.  After all when my father had produced that bounty on her head....I think it would be best if she remains as TY, my buddy for her own safety.  Besides this could be fun.  "I found you passed out, brought you here and had a doctor check you up."  I smirked.

TY held on to the sheets, "Did you umm...notice....I mean did you see anything...." 

"Nope."  I answered never once hesitating even for a split second, "Why is there something I should know?"

"No, nothing."  Her gaze shifted towards the window.  "So ah, are we cool?"

TY once again turned her head towards me as I inched closer to her, our lips merely inches away.  She parted her lips and so did mine, "I Alpha Hunter Logan of the Crimson Blood pack accept TY Smith as my mate and Luna."

I watched her jaw dropped, "Hunter.  First you reject me then you wanted me as a mistress, you ignored me and now you accept me."

Cocking my eyebrow I replied, "What's wrong with that?"

"But are you sure considering I am what I am."

So she's going to play the male card is she now, "I change my mind baby." 

"Baby?  Anyway are you sure?  Will your pack accept me?"

"You my sweet, are my mate and Luna, they will accept you now all you got to do is say the words."

Her lips trembled in the process debating of what to say and what not, none the less she answered, "I TY Smith accept Alpha Hunter Logan from the Crimson Blood as my mate and your Luna." 

I could feel Tray jumping for joy in my head, the bond, our bond growing stronger as I slam my lips on to hers, indulging on her kisses so sweet and so pure all mine.  Pulling back, "The ladies are going to be so heart broken over their loss of their popular charmer."  I watch her squirm in her place. 

Her facial expression is very amusing, I couldn't help but laugh silently.  How could I not notice she is very adorable well TY was always adorable but now she is much more than what I could imagine.

"By the way I believe this belongs to you." Holding out the ring which is burning my skin, I placed it on her finger. "Why didn't you tell me your a wolf."

I could see a few mix emotions she was giving out. "I don't need this anymore."

"None sense." Holding her hand with the ring, I recalled the bounty on her head. This ring is to insure her safety. After all who ever place a bounty on her head will be looking for a she-wolf not a human.

I gently placed the ring on her ring finger. "How long was I out?"

"Just a few weeks."

She looked at me like she had more questions to ask me but kept her mouth shut.

A part of me want to ask why was their a bounty on her head, and the other half is too afraid of the answer. What if it's an answer I might not be able to handle. Regardless or not, she is my mate and I'll make sure no harm comes to her. The next thing to do is to ensure that my pack will not mention the bounty on her head or the fact that she is a girl. She will be treated as TY my buddy as usual. It won't be too hard for my pack to keep their mouth shut. All I have to do is raise my alpha voice.

Other than that, TY, my Ty, my mate is back in my arms.

Struggling to sit up, I helped TY, "Bathroom." Helping her to the bathroom I waited outside the door that is until I heard her scream.

Bursting through the door like a rabid dog, her reflection in the mirror only brought on my fears as I watch her fingers trailed down my mark on her neck. Her neck stretching to the side for a better view, "You fucking bastard." Her gaze shifted to meet my eyes as I gulped in horror.

"You marked me!"

"Well I..."

"You fucking mark me you ass hole!"

I could only shook with fear while her burning rage escalate. "I had to."

"What the hell do you mean you had to? And who gave you permission to do what ever you please."

"Look TY," I growled not liking her tone with me, "It was either you die or I mark you so you can live."

"Die, me?" She laughed hysterically.

"You find dying funny." My blood was now on fire. How can she find that funny?

"Well what do you expect. You rejected me remember." I watch her veins pop. It was times like this when she was truly angry her veins would bulge out, "And now you didn't want me to die so you marked me. Unbelievable Hunter, you should've left me to die." Raising her head as if she had a revelation, "As I recall you choose that skank over your true mate."

"Yes, and I regret now I accept you and you accept me."

"Hold the fuck up, I take it back."

"What? Take what back?"

"I reject you." She scuffed crossing her arms.

"You reject me all because I marked you?"

TY nodded her head.

"Isn't this what you want. Me to accept you."

TY then chuckled, "I'm sorry but let me get this straight, you accepted me why? Then you mark me to save my life." She paused, "Oh I get it, you didn't want to become a rogue. So you only marked me to save yourself."

Hold up, how the hell did she come up with such a dumb idea. Sure I marked her to save her life but not because I wanted to save myself.

"I don't think you understand what you are saying."

"No, I see thing's clearly now. I TY reject..."

Before she could finished that sentence I pinned her against the way, clamping my mouth shut, "You are not allowed to reject me." My alpha voice resonating off the walls. She had to comply. She can't go against an alpha's orders.

I smirked when I watch her submit to me. Though I hated using my alpha voice on her, I couldn't let her reject me.

"I can't believe you, that you would stoop this low."

"TY!" I barked. "You are my mate and my Luna."

"Oh, so now I'm you're mate. Where are you going to put me, on the second floor while I watch you and Rachel play daddy to a pup that's not ours." Her eyes were blazing towards me.

"She lost the pup." I sighed.

TY's eyes widen, "All because you mated with me. Hunter, how could you have done that. That pup lost it's life because of you."

I was getting angry now, "It was either the pup or you so I choose you."

"But Hunter he was your pup."

"And you are my mate!" I yelled. TY flinched.

"Hunter, even if we both accepted each other, do you think your pack will. Basically this will be the reason for them to hate me. I am the caused of the next alpha's lost." She was right. Had I done the right thing. She was my mate. But she was right. My pack would despise her. Sometimes she's too smart for her own good.

"So, I would do it again in a heart beat."

"And where do you expect me to stay? Second floor."

My tongue clicked, "No, in my room in my arms."

TY looked more shock than I anticipated, "I think it's best that you remove this mark on me and mark Rachel. I don't belong here." She the pushed me out of the way but not before grabbing her arm.

"Don't you dare turn your fucking back towards me. This is how it's going to go, you will move in with me whether you like it or not."

"And if I refuse?"

"Don't make me have to drag you." I snarled at her. Though Tray didn't like me talking like that to our mate, he was more than happy that she would be living with us in our room where we can watch over her. I don't care if she will hate me, but the mate bond is a lot stronger and she will succumb to me. And the best part is I wont have to do anything because she will submit to me out of her own free will.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 882K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
6.7M 194K 56
"We have a feisty one," he mumbled, tracing kisses down my neck, settling just above my breasts as he admired them, licking his lips. "She said no!"...
17.3K 577 6
"You're mine, don't you understand!" he shouted "No," I say quietly lowering my head as to not see his pitch black eyes and angry state. As my eyes s...
130K 3.5K 24
Bang! I sat bolt upright. Did I imagine that? That noise? What was it? I clambered out of bed and almost fell down the stairs with the panic that had...