we've changed // jack avery

By luxxcidity

I ran out the door barefoot and looked over to the house next door where jack used to live. I saw kristin and... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
Oops

20

2.4K 63 8
By luxxcidity

I am officially not on the dance team anymore. Makenna got me kicked off because i missed so many days. I was over at jack's house. He was sitting on the couch scrolling through his phone and i was laying down with my head in his lap while scrolling through twitter on my phone.

"Oh i'm getting a call from some friends from the impact tour" jack said. I nodded in response and kept scrolling through my phone. It was a 5 way facetime (pretend you can do that)

"Hey jack" i heard a guy say.

"Hey guys whats up"

"I was wondering if everyone wanted to hangout in L.A" a different voice said.

"Why L.A" jack asked.

"Why don't we" the same guy said.

"I was thinking about maybe staying thee for a week" jack looked down at me and i texted him so that it would pop up on his screen.

You should go. But can i come too. I want to check out some studios in L.A

"Ya it will be fun, can my girlfriend come?" jack asked them.

"But its guys week" a voice said.

"Well she wants to do her own thing, she would just be sharing hotel room with me" jack stated

"Cool she can come" i set my phone down and looked up at jack. I grabbed his free hand and held it. Jack looked down at me and i made a face at him which apparently was funny because he laughed.

"What's so funny" one of the guys said.

"Nothing" jack said. I rolled over and ended up falling off the couch. Jack laughed even harder.

"What was that" the same voice said although i could barely hear it.

"y/n fell off of the couch"

"y/n?"

"My girlfriend" jack said while he held out a hand to help me up.

"Ooooo jack has a girlfriend"

"Zach, we already knew that"

"Can we see her"

I sat up next to jack and put my legs across his lap.

"Hey" i said.

"Hey she's pretty" a boy said.

"Back off zach" jack said.

"She is all yours, im just saying"

"Well i have to go run some errands so i will be back." i said

"Bye" they all said from the facetime.

"Bye y/n/n" jack said before kissing me goodbye which earned a bunch of 'aww's and on 'eww' from the guys. I smiled into the kiss and then left. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 357 29
My name is Taylor Gilinskys I am a 16. I live with my dad and my brother Jack Gilinsky he's 17 My mom lives in California and my dad lives in Omaha N...
122K 1.9K 19
My name is Callie Johnson. Yes, I am Jack Johnson's little sister. Never heard of me, Jack decided to keep me a secret from his fans and friends exce...
7.7K 252 40
Things in Omaha aren't very extraordinary. Or maybe that's just me. I never go to parties. I never have sex. I guess you could say I'm not a normal...
1.4K 18 24
"Matthew? Why are your eyes black?" I managed to say once Marcus' hands loosened the grip on my mouth. "Run." he tells me. Marcus let go of me and sh...