Moonlight and Chocolate (A Yo...

By hp_flash

Y/n l/n is a muggle-born sixth year Gryffindor who is best friends with Lily Evans and Remus Lupin. Ever sinc... More

Chapter 1: The Sorting
Chapter 2: Sixth Year
Chapter 3: Potions
Chapter 4: The Plan
Chapter 5: Hogsmeade (Quick A/N)
Chapter 6: The Room of Requirement
Chapter 7: Full Moon
Chapter 8: After All This Time
Chapter 9: Together
Chapter 10: Halloween
Chapter 11: Living a Nightmare
Chapter 12: Remus' Condition
Chapter 13: Notes
Chapter 14: Monster
Chapter 15: Revenge Plan
Chapter 16: Crucio
Chapter 17: Explanation
Chapter 18: Why You?
Chapter 19: Hear Me
Chapter 20: Flashbacks
Chapter 21: I Solemnly Swear
Chapter 22: He Wouldn't Want This
Chapter 23: Missing You
Chapter 24: The Lupin Household
Chapter 25: The Funeral
Chapter 26: Work It Out
Chapter 27: The Holidays
Chapter 29: Seventh Year
Chapter 30: Meeting the Pick-Up Line Source
Chapter 31: Valentine's Day, 1978
Chapter 32: Spider-Remus?
Chapter 33: Quidditch & Lockhart
Chapter 34: Cliche
Chapter 35: The Beginning of the Prank Wars
Chapter 36: Smooth
Chapter 37: Late Night Thoughts
Chapter 38: The Last Game
Chapter 39: Sketchy
Chapter 40: The End of an Era
A/N: Reflections and Looking Ahead

Chapter 28: January 1st

4.9K 162 167
By hp_flash

A/n: In the next chapter there's going to be a time skip to the beginning of their seventh year.

(Edited)

~~~~~•Remus POV•~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of Y/n throwing up in the bathroom. I got up and walked there. She was bent over the toilet.

"Hey Y/n," I joked, "starting the new year off right I see?"

"Oh piss off Lupin," she scoffed, "and put a shirt on for once, as great as you look without one there's no need for you to have it off all the bloody time."

I laughed. "So uhh what's wrong with you Y/n?"

"I'm hungover, I already checked that I wasn't pregnant."

"Hey Y/n," I began, "I think my parents have a potion to cure hangovers, I'll give it to you and then I want to ask you a question."

"Thank you love."

I walked to the kitchen and saw my father cooking breakfast.

"Good morning dad," I began, "you know that hangover curing potion you have? Y/n is hungover and she needs it."

He gave me a vial, "give her the whole thing, she chugged 5 bottles of firewhiskey last night. She needs it."

"Thanks dad."

I walked back upstairs and handed her the potion. "Dad said to drink the whole thing since you chugged five bottles."

She drank it and stood up.

"Thanks Rem, but five bottles?! Why didn't you stop me?"

"Y/n," I giggled, "I tried but you didn't listen."

"Oh," she smirked, "that makes a lot of sense."

"I need to ask you something Y/n."

"Rem," she began, "before you do, can I ask you something first?"

"Go ahead."

"Was I doing anything weird last night?"

"Y/n," I chucked, "you were running around the house and jumping. You produced a Patronus. Then you asked me for a shag."

"Did we?"

"Did we shag? No, of course not. I didn't accept because I would've been taking advantage of you."

"Oh thanks Rem, now you can ask me."

I felt myself getting nervous.

"Y/n," I began, "how do you know about how Sirius and I once dated."

"Oh..." she swallowed hard, "I mentioned something about that, didn't I?"

"Yes you did."

"Remus I love you," she looked down, "promise not to get mad?"

I could feel myself getting more and more nervous.

"I promise."

"Okay so look," she began, "after we thought you died, Madame Pomfrey gave me your journal saying that I might want to take a look at it. You really need to put locking spells on that thing by the way. So of course I looked at it and found some entries from third year. A lot of them were about you and Sirius. I also had no idea you once liked Lily in second year. I just wish you told me you were bisexual."

"Y/n," I began, "it's okay, I'm not angry. I just want you to know that there's a reason why I didn't tell you. People generally aren't very accepting of that in my experience. I didn't know if you were also that way so I kept it to myself. I didn't know if I should tell you cause although I liked all those other people, I think I've always been a tad bit fond of you. I love you Y/n."

"I love you too Moonykins."

"You too huh?"

"That's right Mr. Prefect, what are you going to do, punish me?"

A dangerous wave of lust came over me, "maybe I will."

She smirked evilly.

She pushed me on the bed and straddled me, "how about right now?"

I felt myself getting more aroused. She was about to remove her shirt when mum called saying breakfast was ready. We made our way to the table to eat.

~~~~~•Y/n POV•~~~~~

He had his hand on my thigh throughout all of breakfast. I knew he was doing it on purpose to tease me. That arse. At one point I got desensitized to it.

"Hey asshole, pass the maple syrup."

Remus looked shocked and passed it. His parents were on the verge of laughing. We were eating waffles for breakfast. I helped clean up after we ate. Remus and I went back upstairs where I got the idea to play a game.

"Hey Remus."

"Hmm?"

"Would you like to play a game?"

"Sure, what's the game?"

"I don't know, I was hoping you could help me come up with one to play."

"Of course."

"This is random but you'd be a good male stripper."

"How so?"

"You're pretty attractive."

He turned red and didn't reply, but then broke out laughing.

"Why are you like this?"

"Because I am and you love it Remus."

"I can't deny that. I love you Y/n."

He pulled me towards him and kissed me. The way our lips moved made me love every moment. I pulled away.

"I love you too Remus." He smiled and looked down.

"I'm so lucky to have you Y/n, you're my everything. I don't know what I'd do without you. I can't imagine life without you."

"Rem," I joked, "you sound like you're proposing."

He chuckled and smiled shyly.

"I'm sorry, I'm not, I just want you to know that you're so special to me and amazing and I probably sound like a freak."

"Even if you did," I replied, "you're my freak."

_________

~~~~~•Lily POV•~~~~~

I started writing a letter to Remus and Y/n when Petunia came in and spilled ink all over my parchment.

"What the hell Petunia?"

She walked away chuckling. "Sorry Lily, I guess I'm just clumsy."

Clumsy my arse. I cleaned the ink up and got a new piece of parchment. It's a good thing I have extra ink. I began writing. After I finished the letter read:

Dear Remus and Y/n,

I've thought about it and I think I'm going to try to befriend James. He's improved and I think he deserves a second chance. He's not that much of a git after all. He's really nice for some things for his friends, like Sirius for example. Do you guys think he'd accept my friendship? Other than that, I hope you guys are doing well and I hope to hear from you soon. I really miss you guys. Remus I really hope you didn't let Y/n anywhere near the firewhisky. Happy New Year!

~Lily

I handed the letter to my owl, "to Remus and Y/n."

_________

A day passed before I got a letter back from them. I was excited. I made sure Petunia wasn't around so she wouldn't "accidentally" spill ink again. The letter read:

Lily,

Happy New Year! I don't see why you need to tell us this. You're insignificant to our lives. I'm just kidding, we love you! Bloody hell Y/n can you be any more rude? Shush Remus. Anyways, I think it's great that you want to be friends with him. I, Remus Lupin, agree with that statement and he would accept your friendship. We're both doing well. I failed at that firewhisky thing by the way, I tried to stop her but she chugged five bottles. She was very drunk and even asked for a shag. I didn't shag her by the way because I'd be taking advantage. I wish you had. <-Sorry about that, I don't think Y/n has the ability to be decent. Hey! You know it's true, don't try to deny it. Rude, but you still love me for it. You're not wrong darling.

With much love,

~Remus & Y/n

I couldn't help but smile to myself. I know what a drunk Y/n is like. She's really fun but wilder than usual when drunk. Can't wait to officially be friends with James Potter. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342 18 8
In the magical world of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Calliope Thorne, a seventh-year student, finds herself entangled in a whirlwind o...
9.6K 141 18
You know him better than anyone. He's your best friend for almost 5 years now. However what happens when you realise you have feelings for him? Does...
19.2K 677 32
A young werewolf boy named Remus Lupin is gay and has a crush on a human boy named Sirius Black. Remus' parents don't care if Remus dates a boy or gi...
27.1K 747 26
This is a tale of young love, found between two people no one expected. But hoped by many. This is the story of James and Lily during their Hogwarts...