A Deal With A Billionaire (Wa...

By jeniferangeljoy

Alexa Mclain just finished her final year of college, she finally gets to see her parents again after many y... More

A letter from the writer
Cast
Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1: Homecoming & the Dreams
Chapter 2: The Surprise
Chapter 3:Childhood Memories
Chapter 4: The Brute and the Brat
Chapter 5: Family Secrets
Chapter 6: The Debt
Chapter 7: Starting to build the dream
Part 8: Its a Girl's Night
Part 9: The Dinner Date
Part 10: My little Challenger
Part 11: Threesome Date
Part 12: Success and his Dark Desires
Not an update
Chapter 14: Most Unforgetable Encounter
Chapter 15: A Family Fun War
Chapter 16: Family Dinner with Enemies
Chapter 17 THE Revelations
Chapter 18 The final Decision
Chapter 19: The Past
Chapter 20: Seeing you again
Chapter 21 Mending the shattered love
Chapter 22 A Night to start
Part 23 The Fate
Chapter 24 UNPLANNED SEX?
Recommendation
Chapter 25: "Will You Marry Me?
Chapter 26:Trip In Paris
Chapter 27: Sweet Moments in Paris
A taste of Love

Chapter 13: Blissfull night

10.3K 305 13
By jeniferangeljoy

"Get a little tipsy,look fierce, speak your mind, dress like a queen, fall in love, lock lips and have the best night of your life....."

Hi my lovelies Readers!!
Thanks for waiting!!! I got busy for awhile, we need to transfer and so many stuff do be done! But because of you, who keep on reading and voting my story, you makes me inspired!! This is all for you!! Enjoy😊
Please vote, add to your reading list and follow me so i can give you more 😘😘😘

Alexa Pov

Rebecca park the car infront of the EBC club.
Its a change of plans, a basically we're suppose to be at  Erotic Clubs  which is Rebecca's boyfriend is working at but Andrew had Family Emergency so we're at this certain EBC club.

According to Sarah his boyfriend known this Club and Suggested us to come here instead of the first plan.It doesn't matter to me anyway. As long as I have them as my company and the fun is matters as well.

When we're outside the car, I saw Jake waiting for us,  I inform him when Rebecca received the call from her boyfriend that he cannot able to make it.

" Hey, I called up on him. His two hands in his pocket and facing at the other directions where the main gate is. He doesn't have idea what car did we take.

"Hi Alexa," "I keep looking for you because I thought you didn't arrived yet," he said with a smile on his face. "You looks stunning, that dress suits you, gorgeously hot, he complimented me while checking me from top to toe and give me a friendly kissed on my cheeks.

Yeah that's what I saw," I answered., thanks Jake, I know your just trying to be nice, I joked. you're looked nice as well," I complimented him.
He wearing a khaki shirt and black pants with jacket. He looked more fresh, handsome and attractive

Seriously, Alexa! You're thinking that I'm not telling you a truth, common! Don't you know, how lucky I am, because you choose me as your date tonight??? He cockily said to me.

Ohh, don't get me wrong but this is not a date, I'll ask you to company me, Dont be so sure,you know,I joked to him!

Come, I'll introduce you to my friend, pulling his hand and we walk near entrance where Sarah and Rebecca talking to the the Standup Men.

"Rebecca noticed us first so I introduced her to Jake!As typical Jake his so jolly and friendly so they click together with Rebecca, and now they joking and talking like they knows each other for a long time.

"Hi handsome, you must be Jake," Sarah said after she finish talking to the Man that now talking to the phone.

Yes Sarah, he is! Jake this is my best friend Sarah, likewise this is Jake my friend that I'm talking to you. I introduced them both.  Jake offer his hand for a shake.
"Its my pleasure to meet someone that such a beautiful as you Sarah". Jake complimented.

"Oh, I think I like him!," she said and wink to me, before she accepted Jake's hand for a shake.Before I heard her.
"Nice to meet you too, "friend,"the First ever Guy that Alexa introduce to me."

"So I' am a lucky guy then? Jake ask with a tease voice. They both give glance to me. I know that they making fun of me and they both know how uncomfortable me right now.

"Maybe, but you need to make Alexa fall for you before I agree that your lucky enough," Sarah said.

"Can you both stop talking likes I'm not here infront of you please," I said to them!

If you say so," common everybody let's rock and roll, Sarah said with excitement in her voice.

"I'm Sorry Guys, I really need to accept Andrew's call.," Rebecca's said after she returned to receive a call from Andrew.

"Its fine, Ok Let's go!

We entered a massive and stylish, elegant or upper class hall, this is different club that I ever seen, I even know,I never been to expose for a night life or this Club or bar thing, but judging in this place has a touch of classness, elegant style and even the pathway. Theres bonsai plants that are perfectly maintain scattered on every spot of the hall. The wall was like design by the best sculpture its a modern design. The creativity calls for innovative, personal handmade design.

"Sarah are you sure, we're in a right place? This place is too elegance or too classy to a club place," I heard Rebecca worriedly asked. We still walking onto brick hallway. the bright light coming from the tall post, and well-lighted brass lanterns that warming the outside patio.

"I think so! "I never been here before,"Sarah answered, And suddenly we hear a slightly sound of music near the big door where the big guy stops, he called us,"Common in,We're here,he said with a deep raspy voice.

We enter in the door and the loud music is now welcoming us, but not too crazy or too loud as we expect! As we're in, a Tall and handsome guy hurriedly came to hug Sarah and kiss give her a torrid kiss. Likes they never seen each other for a years long.

"Excuse us, but we're there's a minors here, Rebecca's joke to interrupted them. But they just shrugged and laugh afterwards.

I heard Sarah introduce Rebbeca, while I looked around and give a glimpse on the surroundings.

We're at the top floor like a private room with see trough glass walled that can see the bar packed with different kinds of expensive vines and there's a balcony where I can see the packed hall with dancers, and I saw  my favorite famous band group the Maroon 5 performing a rock song on the stage while some beautiful ladies enjoying dancing on the dance floor. This Club is really fancy and cozy as well.

"Xavier, this is my beautiful best friend, Alexa, and her friend Jake.I heard Sarah getting my attention.

"At last I meet the famous Alexa," Xavier said, "Sarah always talking about you, that sometimes I'm thinking if she trying to recommend you to be my girl," now I know! Xavier said it to me!

I blush with his statement and I give Sarah a confused looks.. I saw, Sarah pinch Xavier side.
"Don't worry bessy, its all good, and Dont believes to much to Xavier, Sarah said to comfort me.

Xavier just laugh, and tap Jake,s shoulder like a bro shake... "Guys I want to meet you my group of friends. I saw tall, attractive, powerfully built  striking handsome Guys approaching holding a bottle of vine, and glasses they happily talking when they noticed us.

"Guys this is
Byron  the crazy ones, happy go lucky guy.
Zac Grey or Zachary the famous player and actor.
Chase the business minded and a serious ones.

Luckily one of us is not yet arrived the heartless and devil man in the group,"
Xavier introduced them!
"Thank you Man, for your wonderful under estimate remarkable introduction, Byron said. While others shakes their heads but with smiles.

I'm so happy, can't believe that I got chance to be near with my favorite model, actor!! Its Zachary Grey! He so famous and unreachable Bachelors.

We introduce names, exchange  pleasantries, and shaking hands to every one!

"So, Jake are you dating Alexa,? Zach asked after we settled down  in a big round tables, While drinking  our drink. Im having champagne and Jake have Martini that seated besides me.
"No, were just friend  still or getting to know each other but I like her". Jake answered.

We got a lots of funny conversations with the group, we found out that Xavier is the owner and the others are all members! Meaning We're in the unreachable famous Bachelors in the country and they are all so nice and down to earth. Rebecca's enjoying the company of Byron.

I got 2 more glass of  champagne and the effect of drinks started to kick in, Others are now hitting up the dance floor, the guy Byron is dancing with Rebecca, and even Sarah with Xavier. Jake ask me to go dancing as well. we're laughing and enjoying dancing like there's no tomorrow. When the music change to sweet, Jake wrap his hands around my waist and swing to the sweet music. I automatically put mine into his shoulders.
"See I'm right, he said.
"Right for what?i said confused.

"You're so beautiful and stunning, and I'm thinking if I'm not with you tonight maybe Zachary is on to you" and look around, almost all the men's eyes on to you. Staring like they want me to trow outside for them to have you!!
"Seriously Jake, Dont makes me believe to much.

We keep enjoying the night.

Lorenzo pov

I quikly park my car infront the prvate door of the club. After I give my keys at the valet.. I used the shorts cut  to go in a private area instead of walking in a main front door of the club.

I saw my friends sitting in a big round table, I noticed the chair around it more than I expected. Maybe they got their dates.

"Thanks goodness, graciousness Lorenzo you grace us your presence",'! exclaimed Zac whose sitting and drinking with Chase.

"Sorry Guys, I carried away at work and I didn't notice the time". I explain and tap Zachary shoulder before sitting beside Chase chair.

I grab one of the glass of wine in the waitress that came in when saw me.
What's up mate!! how's your trip to New Zealand? I ask to Chase. He's one of the self made billionaire. He came from the poor and became rich. He's a business minded.
" I won the deal," he said.

Wow that's great bro! I bet you did, I never doubt your convincing power.
Anyway where's Xavier, and the lucky girl?" I ask.
  They both said "dance floor"

I turn my back to take  a look in the dance floor, I saw Xavier dancing with a beautiful blonde hair, wearing sexy black dress.
But the most thing that catch my attention is the girl wearing sexy red hot dress that almost seen her long legs, dancing with Jake Sauyer, my client that wants to invest in motor trades.

Her back facing me but there's something stirred in me saying that I know her,! I watch how she dance gracefully, her thick curly black hair swaying every time she moves hips with the beat of music. "Please turn your face here!! I thought but it never happened.

I Remember her. She's the lady in the park, my feisty little tigress! What the heck, who's that Guy holding her likes he owns her!! No she's MINE. Anger came in to me. I drink my wine straight, and grab a bottle in the table and pour my glass. And drink again, I want to calm myself. But when I heard the music changes into sweet. I turned my head and my sweet pea is facing me right now. To see how Jake holds my beautiful pea but they holding each other body, so close and they talking and angers comes completely to me when my lovely pea smiles.

It's really breaks my heart, knowing that she already has a boyfriend. jealousy, hatred and Range of killing someone is now on my mind. I drink many glass of vine,

" oh bro, take a slow",! Chase said, when I drink straight to the bottle."
that's the time I realized that I'm not alone and Two pairs of eyes watching me notice my change of mood, looking At me like "I am a horror or suspense movie trying to figure out what comes next.

" You're looks like ready to murder someone bro," Zach said

"Don't mind me, I just saw someone that I wouldn't want to see tonight! I answered to them.

"We can help you to do the job, anyway its a long time that we didn't do that,"stuff"
Chase said not too convinced in my reason. I know they try to lighten me. Both of them still staring at me like hawk.

" No, I can manage," and stand up.
"I need to use the bathroom," I added, leaving them both.

"Just call us for back up bro, if you need too we can help you dispose the body," I heard Zac said. I just ignored them. I walk going down the stairs. The Club is packed as always. Especially during weekends that why we always organize a different band that comes those days, like tonight!

I saw my  "my sweet little tigress walking and entering the Ladies bathroom, I get  a chance to see her closely, she's so gorgeously beautiful and but extremely sexy hot on her dress. I feel my "little friend" gets excited. And I can't control the heat that comes trough my veins. I need her to be mine soon.

This is my chance, I'm going to take her. Even she likes it or not!
She's going to be mine.

Hi Guys!!! 2200 words done in a chapter! What do you think????
Thank you so much to my 620 reads.. 😍YOU are my inspiration on keeps on pursuing!!!! I hope you enjoy my story
Please add in your Reading List! And don't forget to vote if you like and comments if you don't like! I'll be happy to read what you feel!
Special thanks to #AuraKhan19042005 #ipekseyhanpk
for follow, reading & voting! Love to be in touch with you Guys! And to all my new followers...
#jamess_ried
#Fegossy
#Rebekah_Valdez
#lemaunni
#Never _mind1345
And many more!!
Love you so much Guys 😘😘

See you all at the next chapter!😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 4.1K 42
{WARNING: This story contains mature content. For mature audience and open minded people only. Read at your own risk} Arranged in a marriage of...
4.8K 1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...
5.7M 158K 48
STANDALONE BOOK! No sequel "Why? I know it's not that you actually care about me. Then why? Tell me." I demanded looking down. "Be MINE, Caroline" he...
1.6M 49.8K 55
Highest ranking Millionaires No 6 (03-3-19) Deal No 3 (23-3-19) Feisty No 13 (05-6-19) ---------------------------------------------------------- ...