For the Sake of Art!! (VKOOK...

Oleh happymoonjoon

Jeon Jungkook is a shy, talented, illustration student at the prestigious BigHit University of Arts. He loves... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Ch.9
Ch 10
Ch.11.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
AUTHOR'S NOTE AND THANK YOU
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16. part 1

Chapter 5

4.2K 239 115
Oleh happymoonjoon

Jungkook's POV-

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!"

I wake with a start to the aggressive beeping of my alarm clock. Clicking my tongue in annoyance, I sit up slowly and shut it off.

Waking up, I felt slightly better about myself after hanging around with Jin and Jimin yesterday, they managed to take my mind off of earlier yesterday's unfortunate events.

But I still have everyone in school to face, and I'll probably be labeled as meme boy for the rest of the year.

Sighing I climb out of bed and stretch lazily. I yawn and head to the bathroom and do my daily morning routine.

All sorts of terrible thoughts of being teased and bullied fill my mind.

There must be a way I can avoid that though,  isn't there?
I paced in the bathroom back and forth thinking and an idea pops up in my head.

I have to hide my face as well as I can, but I have to do it subtly.

I throw on a loose pink shirt and some jeans. I rummaged through a drawer looking for my favorite face mask (see the picture at the top of the chapter) and a beanie for extra precautions.

Sighing in relief while looking at my reflection, I decide that my face is pretty well concealed. I just hope today goes smoothly. I still have to do the final drawing of Taehyung. I bite my lip nervously. He already must know...that I was following him.....

"Yah! Jungkook! Hurry up we'll be late!" An angry little Jimin throws a pillow at me. It softly hits my face and also manages to push away my negative thoughts.

Laughing, I pick it up and throw it back at him. While he's distracted I'm stuffing my bookbag with whatever I'll need for the day. My sketchbook and drawing supplies, obviously~, and some other books.

"Bye Jimin!" I yell and run out the door with my stuff, leaving him slightly behind. He somehow catches up and we walk down the stairs of the dorm building and talk.

"Hyung, Should I even go to school today considering what happened? You know with me falling and becoming the joke of the school..." I'm still worrying about this sadly.

He pats my back, "Of course, I don't think they'll recognize you anyways, if they do, I'll get Yoongi to scare them away for you!" Jimin laughs at the thought of his boyfriend, who actually does scare people away with just his glare. I just roll my eyes at Jimin.

"But in all seriousness Jimin, I don't want what happened in highschool to repeat itself" I hear my voice get weaker at the memory.

"You...You know how...horrible... it was" I pout sadly; The thought is enough to make me feel like a trampled, tattered rug.

"Ahh don't worry you'll be fine Jungkook, just lie low and don't stalk people and you'll be fine!"

I groan and my face heats up, "I w-wasn't stalking Taehyung! Jimin! That's creepy!" I cover my face ashamed again.

He laughs, By this time we were already outside, "Well bye Jungkook, See you at the dining hall during lunch!" He walks off in a separate direction.

I tread on the path to the main building,  in which my first class was in. It is a beautiful day; The sky is as clear and blue as the ocean and the sun's bright golden light outlines the puffy clouds that dotted the sky. If it wasn't for the noise and chatter made by the countless other students who laughed and joked carelessly with thier friends, It would be almost peaceful. The cool spring breeze blows gently in my face, brushing away stray hairs from in front of my eyes. It really was a beautiful morning.

Clutching the straps of bookbag slightly tighter, I stop for a second before going in. Taking a deep breath, I gaze at the large elegant building. Worrisome and anxious thoughts begin to cloud my mind. I breath out, and try to imagine the negativity flowing out with the air I exhaled.

I tense up and straighten my posture, and attempt to walk in as confidently as the others are. So far, no one has paid my a single glance, and I take it as a sign that no one recognizes me.

Yet.

Hopefully my day goes as well as my morning is going!

-------!Timeskip brought to you by Jungkook's bunny smile!---------

I think I'm starving to death by the time my lunch period comes around. My dummy self forgot to eat breakfast in the morning.

I'm so hungry that I'll eat anything. Even the disgusting school food.

The moment the bell rings I jump straight out of my seat and dash out of the classroom faster than anybody else. I run swiftly down the stairs and shoot into the dining hall. There aren't many people there yet so I smile even though it's not visible because of my face mask.

Speaking of which, it sadly hadn't worked as well as I thought it would... I had several people call out to me and they made fun of me. I was even tripped and now I even have small scratches all over my arm. It stings but it's not as bad as it was earlier I guess.

I shudder, I hope nobody pays any attention to me during my lunch hour. It fills me with nervousness. I really don't want to be made fun of...

As a few seconds pass by, the dining hall begins to fill up with hungry students. Very soon all the tables are occupied. I'm still waiting for Jimin when I remember something important.

My project! It's due today!

And I still have one more drawing to do! I can't believe I forgot! All the teasing had completely made me forget my true aim!
I still have to draw Taehyung!

A small group of students passes by my table and knocked my stuff to the ground, making rude remarks about me and joking around. I frown and begin to feel upset about it. I tried my best to ignore them as I bent down to pick up my things.

They've began to recognize me..

I look up to see if they're gone before I get up. I set my things back in the table and sigh shakily. I remember that I still have Taehyung to draw.

I scan the dining hall for Taehyung, and I finally spot him in the midst of all the commotion that normally happens in a dining hall during lunch.  He's surrounded by a bunch of his friends and girls, No surprise there. It's troublesome for me, considering the fact that the majority of them were around when I fell. I have got to be extra careful about how I go about this.

I look around to see if anyone is looking at me and I move accordingly. I find a table near Taehyung's with a clear view of him. As I sit down, I make sure to pull my beanie a bit lower onto my forehead and pull my face mask a bit higher. You can never be too careful.

He's dressed fashionably as usual and has a bright smile pasted on his face. He speaks to everyone pleasantly and seems to be flirting with some of the girls. Well, thats to be expected of the University's bad boy or popular guys. They always turn out to be fuckboys. Everyone jokes around and speaks energetically.

As I observe him, I realize it'll actually be really hard to draw him because he's constantly moving and gesturing with his hands. His facial expression is also changing, from surprise to disgust to happiness as he reacts to what his friends were saying. I think I'll have to work from a picture again.

I take out my phone to snap a picture when I realize Jimin had sent me a text that he won't make it to lunch because him, Yoongi, and Hoseok will be hanging out at the library studying. I laugh, they'll be too busy flirting around to study. I send him a quick reply and take a quick pic of Taehyung.

A frown spreads on my face as I see the picture, It's all blurry and distorted! Me and my shaky hands. The only part of the picture that isn't too blurred I guess are his eyes. Wait a second...

His eyes.

It looks like he was looking straight into the camera! He couldn't have right? It can't be possible. My heart begins to race. No..not again >~<

I look up from my phone and look at him.

He's looking away but his body is still in the same position. I don't think he saw me. A feeling of relief floods my body.

I'm about to take another picture when I see him getting up from his seat. I automatically put my phone down in alarm. The girls are holding his jean jacket sleeve and seem to be, like, begging for him stay. That's a bit sad to be honest. They are way too clingy with him. His friends just continue thier business.

I see him walking away from his table, and about to leave the lunchroom.

No! I still have to draw him! I will not hand in an incomplete project. I'll fail if I do!!!

I frantically put my things away except for my sketchbook book, which I like carrying in my arms, and look around. I follow him out from a distance and try to look normal.

As I exit the lunchroom the first that hits me is the silence and emptiness of the halls. There are still classes going on and not a student was in sight besides me and Taehyung. This is risky. I can easily be caught.

I don't think he's seen me since I'm walking a good distance behind him. He goes up some random staircase and I have to follow. He goes up 3 floors and I'm trying not to breathe out loud from exhaustion.

He goes out of the staircase and I follow determined to get this one last drawing down without catching his attention.  I just need him to stay still so I can take just one good picture and leave to draw it real quick.

I've never been on this floor,  It looks pretty alike to the other floors, with its dramatic roman arches and heavily ornamented Corinthian columns. The whole school might as well have been a museum. There are some differences though, there are not many regular display cases, but large ones, housing amazing pieces of clothing. Each one different in it's own way.

Ahh, this must be the floor for the Fashion department. Is that his major?

I'm still following him, I begin to feel impatient,  because he keeps on walking and walking, nevertheless I persist.

The silence is defeaning and I can hear his footsteps on the marble floor, I walk as lightly as I can, and I actually manage to avoid making any noise thankfully.

Taehyung finally stops walking. Yes!

The quietness is suddenly shattered by a deep, confident voice, "You're pretty tenacious, you know that?"

My breath catches in my throat. My heartrate speeds up and I feel my eyes widen I surprise. How? How did he know I was following him? My face heats up and I feel like running away. Did he really know though? What if he's talking on the phone. That's impossible because there is no phone is sight. I bite my lip nervously.

"Almost as tenacious as me"
_________________________________
Hey guys! Here's the next chapter of F.T.S.O.A! (For the Sake of Art!)

Sorry I was late in updating this, I had midterms to study for. I'm not trying to fail any of my classes hehe😅

Sorry!!!

But I guess at least I updated so yay?! O well, I hope you guys enjoyed chapter 5!

Baibaii! Till the next update!!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

60.7K 2.1K 29
"so you're coming there only to see me?" "let's just say that I have weakness for people who are playing not interested in me" Jeon Jungkook and Kim...
1M 22.3K 21
❗ EDITING ❗ ❗ Warnings, unedited book with terrible grammar and cringey storyline ❗ •Kim Taehyung is the hot guy who likes to flirt around and is als...
622K 15.5K 29
Jeon Jungkook just an ordinary college student is secretly in love with one of his best friends Kim Taehyung who is popular and everybody are in lo...
111K 6.5K 12
Kim Taehyung is a final year student, a really popular one among the students and professors while Jeon Jungkook is a fresher university student who...