Mad Love | Daddy's Lil' Monst...

By BloodLikeRoyalty

This story is broken up into three parts: Mad Love - Kim Taehyung is a psychiatrist that is supposed to eva... More

Mad Love: Fate
Mad Love: Machine Gun
Mad Love: You like me best when I'm off my rocker
Mad Love: Point of No Return
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Bloody Nose, Bloody Cane
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Wreak Havoc
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Diamond Bracelet
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Here Birdy, Birdy
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Wanna see a magic trick?
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Two Birds, One Flame
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Trouble in Paradise
Daddy's Lil' Monster:Joker Card
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Sealed with a Kiss
Daddy's Lil' Monster: A Plan to Kill Gotham's Dark Knight
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Say Something-I'm givin' up on you
Daddy's Lil' Monster: This City Can't Burn With You In It
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Belle Reve Penitentiary
Suicide Squad: Sweet Dreams are Made of These {Nightmares}
Suicide Squad: 'Undetectable, aren't they?'
Suicide Squad: Guess Who's Back
Suicide Squad: Daddy didn't raise no bitch
Suicide Squad: The Circus is in Town
Suicide Squad: I'm Nuts ~ Baby, I'm Mad
Suicide Squad: I Need a Gangsta ->to love me better<-
Suicide Squad: A Dreadful Future
Suicide Squad: {I'm} The Craziest Friend That You've Ever Had
Suicide Squad: Sacrifices
Suicide Squad: Belle Reve
Suicide Squad: Can You Save Me
Suicide Squad: In the End, It's You and I

Suicide Squad: Yoongi's Heart

6.4K 310 162
By BloodLikeRoyalty

The five of them were on the floor, in a circle while Yoongi's head lied on Seokjin's lap. Namjoon handed a few water bottles out before he opened one and gently lifted Yoongi's head to give him water. Seokjin helped by holding Yoongi's head, and he smiled lightly as he watched Taehyung share his water with Jungkook. Hoseok drank a bit from his own bottle before handing it to Seokjin. Seokjin smiled at Hoseok before drinking a bit of the water.

Namjoon smiled sadly at Yoongi as he pulled the bottle away from his lips. He turned to look at the rest of the criminals with a small smile, "So...what are we doing?"

Jungkook smirked lightly as he glanced at Taehyung and squeezed his hand gently, "I've got a few ideas."

Yunho was crouching down as he gripped onto the submachine gun. He silently signaled his team to move forward when he made sure the coast was clear. He looked around the prison with a worried expression. "What do you want us to do?"

Jackson moved closer and he looked around with a frustrated expression. "They're hiding somewhere." He crouched down when he heard a loud noise. "What the hell..." he muttered. "Send Unit A to investigate." He ordered and Yunho did exactly as he was told.

The unit moved in closer, but as soon as they were close enough, an ominous song started to play through the speakers. A few of the officers stopped moving, and they stared around in horror. Yunho and Jackson glanced at each other, but before anyone could process what to do, Taehyung swung the door open with a bazooka in hand. He winked cutely before screaming, "Yikes!" He giggled as he pulled the trigger and it sent an explosive that ripped through the officers and exploded at the end of the hallway.

"Everyone get down!!!" Yunho screamed, and the remaining officers all scrambled away. Namjoon and Hoseok stepped out of the room with their guns in hand. Namjoon was the first to cock his sniper rifle, and he didn't hesitate as he shot the officers perfectly in their heads. Hoseok grabbed an unconscious officer and he laughed as he threw him across the room and towards crouching officers.

Seokjin was inside the room, beside Yoongi and he gently rubbed his hand, "I'll come back as soon as it's safe..." He nodded. "Don't worry, Yoongi. I won't leave you." He shook his head slowly as he squeezed his hand gently and then walked out of the room. He cocked his colt m4 carbine, and he shot down as many officers as he could without hesitation.

Jungkook and Taehyung dragged Hyuna out of the room, but they used her as a shield.

"Put her down!" Jackson screamed.

Jungkook smirked as he glared at him, "You'd like that..." He glanced at the machine guns, but frowned lightly. "I want to kill him slowly."

Taehyung glanced at Hyuna, "Slower than this bitch?" he chuckled when Jungkook smiled. He grabbed a glock and cocked it, "Let's get rid of the rest." He smirked as he instantly shot one of the officers in the head.

Gun shots continued to go off furiously for what felt like hours. The criminals managed to dodge the shots. Hyuna was sputtering in pain, screaming for Jackson to save her, but Jungkook only gagged her with the front of his gun. Jungkook laughed when she choked.

Taehyung licked his lips as he glared at an officer he wanted to target next. "Ready daddy?" He smirked as he grabbed his knife and aimed it towards the officer's leg.

"Always." Jungkook whispered but he laughed darkly when his lover threw the knife and it pierced the officer's leg. Jungkook pulled the gun out of Hyuna's mouth and he shot the officer in the neck.

There was blood everywhere. The smell of it was strong, and it didn't bother the criminals, but a few of the officers were unstable. Jungkook grabbed Hyuna by her hair and he pulled her up to her feet while glaring at Jackson, "How badly do you want her to live?" He laughed when Jackson glared at him, "Then quit testing me."

Seokjin was reloading his weapon when an officer aimed his gun towards him. He had pulled the trigger, but Namjoon quickly shoved him out of the way. He quickly shot at the officer and smiled lightly at Seokjin, "I've got you." He helped him up. Seokjin smiled at him and muttered a 'thanks'.

Yoongi held himself up by palming the walls, and he trembled as he struggled to move. His bare feet dragged against the floor and he panted heavily while he glared at Jackson and then at Yunho. He balled his hands into fists, but wasn't able to do anything because Seokjin approached him. "Yoongi, stop. You're hurting yourself." He sounded like he was in pain and Yoongi looked at him; his dark eyes softened for a moment.

"Why don't we make a compromise?!" Jungkook yelled as he smiled at Jackson.

"We don't kill the rest of your friends, and you don't kill mine." Taehyung beamed.

Namjoon looked at them and then at Jackson, "How'd you think this would end?" he cracked a smile. His smile faded when Jackson cocked his gun and shot at him, but the bullet slowed down. The criminals were confused but then they heard Yoongi struggling. Yoongi was screaming as he forced the bullet to slow down and he made a wall with his dark aura in front of them before he nearly collapsed. Seokjin held onto him. "Yoongi!" Namjoon was frozen.

Hoseok and Taehyung approached Yoongi with worried expressions. "You can't keep forcing yourself, Yoongi. You need to stop."

Taehyung nodded, his eyes watering as he looked at Yoongi, "We can handle this." He smiled at Jungkook, but his smile faded when he noticed his lover staring at Yoongi. Taehyung took Jungkook's hand and he squeezed it gently.

Yoongi choked on his blood, but he sputtered, "I don't know...how long I can hold it." He whispered as he glanced at the wall he formed. He smiled lightly when Seokjin got down.

"I'll carry you." Seokjin nodded and encouraged him to climb on his back. Yoongi was weak as he wrapped himself around Seokjin's back. Seokjin stood and held him by his legs, "Alright, you keep the wall up while we find a way out of here." He nodded towards Namjoon and Hoseok.

"How exactly are we getting out of here? There's probably a whole team surrounding this god damn place." Hoseok was panting tiredly but then he cleared his throat, "I'm not like you two." He looked at Jungkook and Taehyung, "I don't just get lucky. I need to plan things out. I need structure-"

"Luck?" Taehyung frowned but then grew fond of the thought, "I guess we are pretty lucky, huh?" he smiled at Jungkook.

Jungkook took his hand, "Give us a second." He glanced at the rest of the group before he pulled Taehyung into the torture room. "Listen, the witch-"

"Yoongi." Taehyung corrected him, but he smiled lightly at him.

"He's weak." Jungkook looked at him as he cupped his jaw line, "I won't lie. I don't trust him completely, but...you seem to trust him, and that's enough for me." He paused while Taehyung wrapped his arms around him. "You do what you want with it..." his voice trailed off, and before Taehyung could ask what it was, Jungkook disappeared out of the room. When he came back, he handed Taehyung the heart.

Taehyung's eyes widened as he stared at the beating heart, "I can't use him." He shook his head and he seemed hesitant while holding the heart with both palms.

Yoongi's breathing was labored, and he pressed his cheek against Seokjin. Seokjin was looking around, trying to plan an escape. "We don't have much time. Yoongi can't block them out forever." He nearly panicked as he looked at Namjoon and then at Hoseok.

Namjoon looked around with solemn eyes, "Maybe if we find explosives we could create a distraction..." he shook his head slowly and then exhaled deeply. "I know they have this place surrounded, so we need to get rid of at least half of them to escape."

Hoseok nodded, "We can do it." He sounded confident for a moment, but then his visage appeared worried as he looked at Yoongi. "Seokjin you should stay behind with Yoongi while the rest of us focus on getting rid of the officers."

Seokjin seemed taken back. He almost expected Namjoon to challenge the idea, but he didn't—and that shocked Seokjin. He shook his head, "I want to protect Yoongi just as much as I want to fight by your sides." He swallowed dryly, and stared at the two criminals for a moment. It was becoming difficult to ignore the officers on the other side of the wall attempting to take it down by shooting at it.

Namjoon half smiled, "The four of us can handle it." He nodded. "Get somewhere safe-"

Yoongi breathed heavily, he lifted his head and stared off to the side with widened eyes that appeared as if he were in a trance. Seokjin, Namjoon and Hoseok looked off to the side. Jungkook and Taehyung approached them slowly, and Taehyung had his hands behind his back while he looked at Yoongi. The witch could feel the pulses of every beat, and the void inside his chest clenched so hard he could barely breathe. Seokjin slowly set Yoongi down, and he tried to help him, but the witch took a couple of hesitant steps towards Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled softly at Yoongi, "No one has the right to take away your choice."

Yoongi almost broke down the moment Taehyung held out the heart in his palms and extended his arms towards him. Yoongi's hands were shaking, his dark eyes welling up in tears as he slowly and hesitantly reached for the beating heart. Taehyung watched Yoongi with tears in his eyes and he smiled when Yoongi slowly cupped the heart with one palm.

Seokjin, Namjoon and Hoseok watched with small smiles on their lips.

Yoongi cried harder, his hand shaking as the heart beat faster on his palm. He could barely see it through his tears, but he smiled widely, laughing breathlessly as he felt the heart beat. "It's...beautiful..." He whispered, breathlessly through his tears.

Taehyung took Jungkook's hand and he pulled him closely while watching Yoongi.

Yoongi closed his eyes, and he started to breathe heavily as a light glowed within his chest as his heart went into its rightful place. It took him a moment to readjust to the strength surging within him, and his breathing was labored for a moment. He closed his eyes and smiled contently.

Seokjin smiled lightly while watching Yoongi.

"We need to get out of here." Jungkook walked past the group, "If we can sneak into their experiment room—where they keep all the chemicals, I can whip up some laughing gas, and create a path for us to waltz through."

Taehyung beamed, "Then let's go!"

"Wait." Yoongi spoke out and he slowly turned to face them with a small smile, "If it works...then what?"

Hoseok frowned a bit, "Then we're free to go."

"Go where?" Yoongi shook his head, "It'll never end."

Namjoon looked at Yoongi, and he nodded, "I understand that, Yoongi, but we can't stay here."

Yoongi nodded, his eyes solemn as he stared at the wall that appeared darker. The witch smiled gently, "You're right. You can't stay here. The only way this can truly end is if I make sure it does."

Seokjin shook his head, "No." He spoke firmly.

"Yoongi, what are you saying?" Taehyung frowned while staring at him. Jungkook didn't have a clear expression on his face, but he looked away from them.

"Either we all leave together or we don't leave at all-" Namjoon said.

Hoseok stared at Yoongi, but he only bit his lips together. There was nothing he could say because he was worried to say the wrong thing.

Yoongi looked at all of them and he smiled softly, "If we leave together—all six of us, then some won't make it. They have an army out there. They're ready to bomb this place because we're in here..." He paused, his words made the criminals uncomfortable. Yoongi took a deep breath before he spoke, "But if I stay, and hold them here then you can be free."

Seokjin shook his head quickly as tears welled into his eyes, "I won't leave you."

"I beg that you don't take this choice away from me." Yoongi whispered and that made the rest of them uneasy.

Taehyung wiped away his tears before he buried his face on the side of Jungkook's neck. Jungkook wrapped his arms around his lover. Hoseok and Namjoon only took a few steps back, unsure of what to say. No one wanted to take away Yoongi's choice, but they also didn't want him to stay behind.

Seokjin looked at Yoongi as he cried softly, "I'm not losing you too..." he whispered, his voice filled with pain as he cried harder.

Yoongi gently palmed his cheek and smiled sadly before he whispered, "I'm proud of you." He nodded as he glanced at the rest, "I'm proud of all of you...but Seokjin you're more than the fire you were born with. You're not cursed, you were given a gift that's a part of who you are. But it's not all you have—you have us." He paused for a second. "You once told us that your family couldn't save you..." he paused again. Seokjin looked at him with red, sore eyes and he appeared worried to hear what he was going to say. Yoongi leaned in closely, their noses almost brushing, "Let this family save you now." He smiled gently as he nodded, "You deserve it. Allow yourself to be saved." His words made Seokjin break down even harder. Yoongi's eyes appeared darker as he stared into Seokjin's eyes, "This is going to hurt."
Seokjin's eyes widened as fire danced around his skin and then circled around his wrist, and then fingertips. Yoongi smiled lightly, the fire shot out of him and went into Seokjin which made him cry out in pain. The bright light made the other criminals shield their eyes momentarily. Seokjin was shaking, the void within him being filled and he felt the familiar warmth once again. He smiled widely, his happiness overwhelming as he smiled at Yoongi. "Thank you." He whispered.

Yoongi's eyes appeared a little red as he stared into Seokjin's eyes. The witch had never been so emotional; he cried deeply as he whispered, "I love you..." His voice drifted off as he looked at the rest of the members with tears in his eyes. "...all of you..."

Seokjin cried heavily, his visage completely broken as he pulled Yoongi into a tight embrace. He shook as he hugged the witch tightly. Yoongi smiled through his tears as he embraced him back. "Thank you." Yoongi whispered.

Yoongi cried harder when Hoseok hugged them both tightly. Hoseok squeezed his eyes shut as he leaned his head against Yoongi's. Taehyung smiled through his tears as he jumped into the hug, and he quickly pulled Namjoon into it. Namjoon was stiff for a second before he wrapped his arms around them. They embraced each other for a moment, a few of them crying from the sudden goodbye. When they pulled away from the tight embrace, Yoongi wiped away his tears softly. "I never thought I'd get to feel this personally..." he cried out, "...thank you, seriously." He smiled at them.

It was silent for a moment, the criminals looking at Yoongi with tears in their eyes. Yoongi's smile grew as he wiped his tears, "Now..." he slowly lifted his hand, a dark aura circling around them. "Be safe." His words trailed off as the five of them became circled by the dark aura, and then disappeared.

When they were gone, there was nothing but silence for a moment. Yoongi stared around him and then at the wall he had made. He looked over at Hyuna—whom was almost passed out from the lack of blood. He turned back to the wall and waved his hand in front of it. It disappeared. Yoongi stepped forward, and dozens of officers surrounded him while pointing their guns, waiting to shoot. Yoongi's eyes became darker, and when he waved his hand away, the guns mimicked his movement. They dragged across the floor and slammed against the wall.

His dark aura circled around him before he threw his arms to the side, and his force pushed the officers against the walls. Yoongi stepped closer to Jackson, his eyes dark as he glared at him.

"We can come to a compromise, witch." Jackson spoke.

Yoongi glared at him, but he smiled sadly while aiming his hand towards him, "You tried to ruin me." He paused. "You tried to ruin my friends." He shook his head, his eyes darkening while his pupils glowed, "You would've killed them-"

"They deserve it!" Jackson yelled, but he tensed up when the dark aura circled him. "You're all fucking monsters-" He choked as Yoongi cupped his hand as he envisioned strangling him.

"Don't speak of what you don't understand...especially if you don't know half of the story." He whispered, his voice shaking. "And besides...you're no saint." He squeezed his hands, his eyes completely focused on Jackson choking. Jackson's vision blackened for a second, but then Yoongi released him. The witch panted heavily before he released a loud scream. He lifted his hands and aimed it towards the ceiling.

Yoongi looked up at the ceiling, he lifted his hands and pulled at the building. He shook from force as his aura was penetrating the building; it was beginning to deteriorate at Yoongi's will.

He forced Hyuna up, and he wrapped his arm around her neck while pulling her close to him; her back against his chest. Hyuna was struggling against him. "I'll fucking kill you!" She screamed.

Yoongi half smiled, "My death...is my choice." He smiled wider, "You don't get to take that away from me." He shook his head slowly, "But as for you, Hyuna. Someone as prideful as you...death by suicide is perhaps the worst way for you to go."

Hyuna's eyes widened, "Suicide?" She croaked.

Yoongi leaned into her ear and whispered, "Take the gun...and shoot it at the gas leak."

Hyuna's hand was shaking as she picked up the gun that was dragged to her feet by Yoongi's aura. She was crying as she gripped onto the gun.

Yoongi closed his eyes, and as the gun shot went off, he placed his hand over his beating heart. He felt the beats with a content smile on his face while flames consumed his surroundings. Hyuna was shrieking as the flames surrounded them, but Yoongi only pulled her closer.

The criminals stood outside of the miles of swamp that surrounded the penitentiary. But they saw the explosion that consumed the prison. Taehyung was the first to react, he screamed out for Yoongi, but Jungkook held him back. Seokjin fell to his knees, he cupped his mouth and cried deeply.

Hoseok cried as he stared at the flames that reached for the sky. He looked away and furiously wiped his tears.

Namjoon clenched his jaw as he glared at the ground. Tears welled into his eyes, but he wiped them away before any could fall on their own.

Taehyung whined gently as he stared at the prison. "We need to go." Jungkook encouraged. No one made a move, they continued to stare at the flames. "If we don't leave...what he did for us will be in vain." Jungkook said as he glared at the helicopters that circled around the burning prison.

"He's right..." Namjoon whispered.

Taehyung nodded gently before he took Seokjin's hand and helped him to his feet. They walked away from the scene with heavy hearts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
669K 40.9K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
142K 5.2K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
206K 13.7K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...