Mad Love | Daddy's Lil' Monst...

Par BloodLikeRoyalty

This story is broken up into three parts: Mad Love - Kim Taehyung is a psychiatrist that is supposed to eva... Plus

Mad Love: Fate
Mad Love: Machine Gun
Mad Love: You like me best when I'm off my rocker
Mad Love: Point of No Return
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Bloody Nose, Bloody Cane
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Wreak Havoc
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Diamond Bracelet
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Here Birdy, Birdy
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Wanna see a magic trick?
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Two Birds, One Flame
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Trouble in Paradise
Daddy's Lil' Monster:Joker Card
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Sealed with a Kiss
Daddy's Lil' Monster: A Plan to Kill Gotham's Dark Knight
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Say Something-I'm givin' up on you
Daddy's Lil' Monster: This City Can't Burn With You In It
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Belle Reve Penitentiary
Suicide Squad: Sweet Dreams are Made of These {Nightmares}
Suicide Squad: 'Undetectable, aren't they?'
Suicide Squad: Guess Who's Back
Suicide Squad: Daddy didn't raise no bitch
Suicide Squad: The Circus is in Town
Suicide Squad: I'm Nuts ~ Baby, I'm Mad
Suicide Squad: I Need a Gangsta ->to love me better<-
Suicide Squad: A Dreadful Future
Suicide Squad: {I'm} The Craziest Friend That You've Ever Had
Suicide Squad: Sacrifices
Suicide Squad: Belle Reve
Suicide Squad: Yoongi's Heart
Suicide Squad: In the End, It's You and I

Suicide Squad: Can You Save Me

8.1K 312 112
Par BloodLikeRoyalty

The air conditioner was blaring inside of the room, making it unbearably cold. Yoongi sat in the corner of the room with his knees drawn to his chest while he cradled them as he shivered. The cold shouldn't have bothered him, but he was incredibly weak. Hyuna had taken it upon herself to break him as much as she could. She would torture him daily, and each day was worse than the previous one. He could feel his skin prickling from the coldness, and whimpered when the door swung open.

Hyuna stood by the doorway with a box in her hand, and a wide smirk on her lips. "Do you need me to turn it down?" She teased. Yoongi slowly lifted his head to look at her and when he noticed the box, his eyes widened. He could hear the beating of his heart inside, and it made his chest tighten.

Hyuna laughed, "Don't think I'd give you the pleasure of seeing it." She slowly lifted the lid of the box and whispered towards the heart, "Close your eyes."

Yoongi slowly closed his eyes, but he was shaking even more.

Hyuna seemed pleased, "I'm surprised you're not begging yet." She hummed and then stared at him, "Let me ask you something, witch...what did you expect your life to be like? Did you really expect a monster such as yourself to have a normal life?" She scoffed when her words seemed to affect Yoongi. He looked down and shook his head slowly.

"I didn't-"

"Don't be so pathetic!" Hyuna screamed. "You're a monster. How could you possibly have the luxury of living in the city? You shouldn't even exist." She smirked as she whispered once more, "You're nothing but a monster."
Yoongi backed away even more against the wall as he shook his head quickly, "I'm not." He balled his hands into fists while whispering, "I'm not a monster...I'm not a monster..." he whimpered, "I've never wanted to hurt anyone."

"But you have-"

"Because you made me!" Yoongi screamed as his finger nails dug onto the ground. He trembled from anger, but it quickly subsided and was replaced with agony.

Hyuna took a step closer while glaring at him, "It's always a wiser decision to stop something before it happens." She smirked while titling her head, "You think I could allow something so powerful to be free?" She shook her head. "You deserve to be locked up. You deserve to know what it feels like to be completely powerless."

Yoongi shook his head as he whimpered, "I'm not a monster..."

Hyuna popped the lid off the box and she stared at the beating heart with narrowed eyes. "Let's see just how powerful you truly are." She smiled widely, "Hurt yourself. I want you to make yourself bleed...and don't stop until you pass out." She leaned against the wall and laughed when Yoongi struggled against the order. His limbs were shaking, and he screamed as tears burned into his eyes.

"Open your eyes." Hyuna ordered.

Yoongi opened his dark eyes, and his pupils glowed as he glared at her. His hand shook as he struggled against himself. When Hyuna ordered him to hurt himself again, she squeezed his beating heart. It burned every part of him, and he screamed—he begged her to stop while staring at the box with worry in his eyes. Hyuna pulled her hand away, and Yoongi cried weakly as he lifted his hand. He stared at the blackness that surrounded his palm.

Hyuna didn't look away as Yoongi started to scream from the pain of hurting himself. He started to slowly dig into his own skin until he drew blood. His clothes became stained with his blood, he didn't stop hurting himself. He continued to torture himself with his own strength, and he didn't stop until he passed out from fatigue.

In Taehyung's cell, he lied on the comforter, staring at the ceiling for what felt like hours. He wasn't sure how much time had passed since Jimin had left, but it felt like an eternity. Everything had been oddly quiet—which wasn't normal, but he was too depressed to think much of it. He had lost Jimin, and he couldn't believe it. He had truly lost his best friend. Taehyung smiled sadly while staring at the ceiling. This was a much better outcome because even though Jimin wouldn't be a part of his life, at least he would be alive.

Taehyung hummed gently as he closed his eyes and turned on the comforter. He was facing the door, and he frowned when he heard it click from being unlocked. Taehyung slowly sat up as he watched the door slowly open. His words got caught in his throat as he broke out into a genuine smile for the first time in so long. Tears welled into his eyes as he quickly stood up and stared at his lover as his heart hammered in his chest.

Jungkook stood near the door, and he stared at Taehyung with relief in his eyes. His heart was pounding as he smiled brightly, and he whispered, breathlessly, "Baby..." He closed the door behind him and approached him slowly, "I thought I lost you—fuck, the thought drove me insane." He shook his head, "How could I ever live without you, baby."

Taehyung took a few steps closer to him. "Oh, daddy." He whispered, "I was scared too..." he nodded as he slowly reached for him. When their hands entwined, Jungkook lifted his hand to his lips to peck his knuckles. "I knew you'd get us out of here..." He smiled softly, his eyes turning into crescents as he wrapped his other arm around his lover's neck, "You always manage to save me."

Jungkook smiled gently as he leaned forward while wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist, "Just as you always manage to save me, baby." He smirked when the desire burned within Taehyung, and he wrapped his fingers into Jungkook's hair. They were desperate, the need to feel each other becoming unbearable as Taehyung's lips instantly captured Jungkook's lips. His fingers tightened around his hair as he pressed against Jungkook for support; his knees felt weak but Jungkook leaned down and gripped under his thighs to lift him. Taehyung wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist and he moaned deeply as they grinded against each other roughly. They were desperate for the friction as they moved their hips together, rubbing their clothed cocks until they were leaking.

Jungkook groaned deeply as his lips nibbled and sucked on Taehyung's lips. They kissed deeply, their lips molding together in a passionate rhythm as their tongues toyed together. They grew hotter with every passing second, and Taehyung whimpered gently as he tilted his head back while panting heavily. He groaned when Jungkook sucked on the base of his throat and when a faint purple mark formed, he worked his way down to his collar bone. He nibbled on it gently, but stopped as he groaned deeply when Taehyung roughly dry humped him. Jungkook slipped his fingers into Taehyung's underwear and he squeezed his ass roughly before pulling the cheeks apart.

Taehyung smirked as they kissed each other teasingly. He brushed his lips against his while their tongues barely flicked against each other. Jungkook smiled as he cupped Taehyung's jaw line, "We don't have much time..." his voice trailed off as he kissed him desperately. "I want you on top." He whispered against his lips.

Taehyung gripped onto his broad shoulder as he nodded quickly. "Finger me, daddy." He pleaded while rubbing weakly against him. He gently threw his head back when Jungkook nibbled on the side of his neck, where his tattoo was. Jungkook gently massaged his ass cheeks for a moment before he circled his fingers around his rim. He fingered him roughly, working his fingers deep into him and stretching his lover. Taehyung was a mess with every thrust of Jungkook's fingers. He gripped onto Jungkook's shoulders for support as he moaned deeply; he slowly started to rock his hips to match the thrusts.

"Fuck, baby. I've missed you so much." He growled lowly as he nibbled on Taehyung's jaw line while pushing four fingers into him. Taehyung cried out in pleasure with the curl of his fingers. Jungkook smirked as he slowly pulled his fingers out of him. Taehyung's head was spinning, and he smiled weakly when Jungkook had gently set him down. Jungkook lied down on the comforter.

Taehyung bit his lower lip in anticipation as he slowly undressed Jungkook from the orange jumpsuit. He giggled softly as he whispered, "Fuck, you make this outfit look so good." He licked his lower lip as he completely stripped Jungkook. Jungkook stared at him with a slight smirk, and he gently ran his fingers through Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung fisted the base of Jungkook's thick cock before he brought the length to his lips. He sucked on the head for a moment before bobbing his head up and down his cock. Jungkook groaned deeply as he tilted his head back and fisted Taehyung's hair. Jungkook pulled him back a bit and smiled while shaking his head, "You know I'd fuck you all night if we had the time, baby." He smirked while gently brushing Taehyung's cheek. "Now, hop on my dick." He ordered with a growing smirk and Taehyung crawled closer to him with a seductive stare. Taehyung straddled him and he bit his lower lip in anticipation as Jungkook held onto his hips.

They stared at each other, their eyes filled with lust and love while Jungkook guided his erected cock into Taehyung. The moment Jungkook pushed his thick length into his lover, they stilled for a moment from the intensity of it. They moaned in unison, gripping onto each other for support. Jungkook stared at Taehyung's body in admiration, and he groaned lowly when his lover started to slowly move up and down his length. Taehyung's mouth parted a bit from the pleasure building from the feeling of Jungkook stretching him.

"So beautiful..." Jungkook complimented in a low, husky voice and Taehyung's cheeks flared slightly. "Come on, baby." Jungkook encouraged, he didn't want the moment to end, but he knew they were running out of time. Taehyung bounced up and down Jungkook's length, and he threw his head back the second his prostate was stimulated; the bundle of nerves made his body convulse momentarily. His vision was blurring, he was beginning to see stars as he rolled his eyes back in pleasure.

Jungkook gripped onto Taehyung's hips and he held him in place while he thrusted into him quickly. They were growing closer to their climax, and they looked at each other for a moment; their eyes hooded in pleasure as they groaned weakly. Jungkook gripped onto the base of Taehyung's cock and he quickly jerked him off. Taehyung cried out in pleasure, but he continued to bounce quickly on his lover's cock. They moved together, moaning in unison as their bodies began to convulse from the growing pleasure.

Taehyung panted heavily as he slammed down on him, "Oh, fuck!" He screamed as he threw his head back, "Fuck, I'm-" He couldn't finish his thought because Jungkook pulled out of him, and quickly pushed him down on the comforter. Taehyung whined but then he noticed Jungkook pulling the comforter completely to their knees.

"I want you to cum all over this room, baby." Jungkook whispered into his ear before he nibbled on the shell, "Do that for me." He licked his lobe before he thrusted his cock into him. The thought made Taehyung even hotter than before, and he gripped onto Jungkook's arms while moving with his lover's thrusts. Jungkook continued to jerk Taehyung off while whispering filthy things he yearned to do to him in his ear. Taehyung couldn't hold back for much longer.

Jungkook bit onto his shoulder, and he groaned when Taehyung gyrated his hips against him. He slammed into his prostate one more time before Taehyung's body convulsed harshly from the intensity of his orgasm. He came all over the ground—which made him smile in satisfaction.

Jungkook thrusted into him roughly and when he was close, he pulled out of him and came all over the floor of the cell as well. His eyes rolled back as he milked his orgasm by slowly jerking himself off. They both panted heavily as they took a moment to come down from the high. Jungkook brushed Taehyung's sweaty fringe before planting a kiss in between his eyebrows, "You're perfect, baby." He kissed his lips deeply and Taehyung smiled while kissing him back, "Love you." He mumbled into the kiss.

Taehyung's smile grew even wider, and instead of answering, he pulled him into a tight hug before he deepened the kiss. They kissed each other deeply, twirling their tongues together as they held each other closely. When Jungkook pulled away, he stared at the scars on Jungkook's body. His eyes darkened as he gently ran his fingers down the marks, "Let's go murder that bitch."

Jungkook hummed, "Let's give her a mark of our own." He growled lowly while Taehyung smiled from the thought. They looked at each other for a moment, and Taehyung nodded in agreement.

The satisfaction was overwhelming as Taehyung gripped onto the branding iron and burned his lover's legacy into Hyuna's cheek—he smiled widely as the grip around her neck tightened while he pushed the branding iron deeper into her cheek. The smell of burning flesh filled the room along with Hyuna's painful shrieks. She was struggling against the couple's hold, and she managed to shove away from them. She ended up falling to the ground, and she screamed as she gripped onto her broken. She glared at the laughing couple, "You're going to regret that!" She screamed as she popped her arm back into her shoulder. She turned to lie on her stomach before struggling to crawl away from them.

Taehyung smirked as he turned to look at Jungkook, he leaned into the desk and kissed him gently. "There's just so much I wanna do to her, daddy." He nibbled on his lower lip before pulling away to approach Hyuna, "Should we slice off her finger next?" He laughed while slamming his foot against the center of Hyuna's back. He pushed her down and she cried out in pain.

Hyuna was panting heavily, and she cried out when Taehyung dug the heel of his shoe into her back.

Jungkook stepped beside Taehyung, and his smile grew as he glanced at the lit cigarette between his fingers before looking at his lover. No words were exchanged—they weren't necessary. Taehyung grabbed a fistful of Hyuna's hair and he yanked her head back while his other hand gripped onto her chin and he forced her mouth open—which Hyuna fought against. Jungkook didn't hesitate as he shoved the lit cigarette into her mouth. She screamed as it burned her mouth, and she choked before spitting it out. She nearly threw up while sputtering weak whimpers.

Taehyung laughed loudly while kicking her to the side. He glared at her for a moment before he turned to smile brightly at Jungkook. His finger brushed down Jungkook's chest as he licked his lower lip and stared at him seductively, "Grab the branding iron." He whispered as he winked at him.

Jungkook smirked as he walked off towards the branding iron. He grabbed it along with the blow torch. He lit the tip on fire while glaring at the back of Hyuna. "Hold her down." He smirked when Taehyung pressed the heel of his foot against the top of her back. Hyuna was struggling against them but Jungkook was quick as he branded her lower back with his logo. Hyuna screeched in pain while they laughed maniacally. Taehyung stepped away from her and he approached Jungkook with a wide grin. Hyuna took a moment to catch her breathes, but then she glanced at the colored box on the side before she looked over at a button hidden beside the bookcase near the door. It was out of pure desperation that she found a speck of strength to scramble towards the colored box. She grabbed it and then slammed against the button by the bookcase before stumbling out of the door.

Jungkook and Taehyung didn't seem worried as they glanced at the door and then at each other. "We should cut her legs off...but then it wouldn't be as fun." He chuckled while Jungkook smiled at him. "I'll grab her then drag her into the torture room." He said before he turned and ran after Hyuna.

Jungkook was amused, he smiled brightly as he gripped onto the branding iron and went after Taehyung calmly.

Hyuna was struggling as she palmed the wall while attempting to move as quick as she could. She knew she wouldn't be able to get far, so without hesitation, she took the heart from inside the box and threw it inside an empty room before Taehyung could see what she was doing. She cried out in pain when her wounds started to burn to the point it made her limbs twitch. She panted heavily while trying to run off, but Taehyung ran towards her. When he caught up to her, he gripped onto her hair and slammed her head against the wall, knocking her out.

Taehyung laughed as he stared at her. He leaned down and grabbed a fistful of her hair and dragged her across the floor. Blood stained Hyuna's forehead as she came in and out of consciousness; all she could see was the blur of her surroundings, and the sound of Taehyung humming. He hummed a nursery rhyme as he dragged her across the ground. Jungkook gripped onto her legs and they carried her towards a specific room.

Jungkook looked around, "Where the fuck did she put the witch's heart?"

Taehyung blinked and he frowned lightly, "Who cares." He mumbled as they made their way into the torture room. They strapped Hyuna into one of the beds, and then connected her to the electric shock machine.

"I'll go find the heart..." Jungkook was about to walk off, but Taehyung grabbed his arm and pulled him back a bit. Jungkook stared at him for a moment, "What is it?"

Taehyung shook his head, "Daddy..." he hesitated for a moment, unsure of what he wanted to say.

Jungkook took a step closer and wrapped his arm around his lover's waist. "You saw her press a button, right? I don't doubt the god damn swat team is on their way. We could get the heart and use it to our advantage." He leaned in and pecked Taehyung's lips while caressing his cheek. "I'll go find the heart-"

"Wait." Taehyung shook his head. There was a strange feeling in the pit of his stomach from the thought of manipulating Yoongi, but he didn't want to go against Jungkook's wishes. "Jungkook, they're my friends. Why don't I just let them free...they're all skilled in different ways, and we could all get out of here together." He paused when he noticed the uncertainty in Jungkook's eyes. "I know you don't trust them, but I do..." He nodded. "And besides...they hate her just as much as we do."

Jungkook hesitated, but he exhaled deeply before he smiled lightly. "Alright. I trust your judgment." He nodded. "You need to hurry and get them out of their cells before the police get here."
Taehyung nodded with a bright smile. He kissed Jungkook happily before running out of the room. Jungkook remained in the same spot for a few seconds, hesitating as the conversation played in his head. He trusted Taehyung, but he wasn't going to take any chances. He walked out of the room and headed down the hallway they passed through. He looked around carefully, and swiftly. He frowned when he found the empty colored box, but it was near a door. He opened the door and swung it open. It was pitch black inside, but he smiled slightly before walking inside.

Taehyung skipped down the hallways and he beamed while stepping all over the unconscious guards. He slipped into a control room, and looked through the recordings within each cell. He smiled as he unlocked cell 55, 58, 112 and 123 by pressing the corresponding buttons. He walked out of the control room and headed towards cell 55 with a bright smile on his face. When he swung the door open, he placed his hand on his hip while beaming at the criminal sitting in the middle of the cell. "Miss me?" he winked.

Namjoon slowly stood up, he frowned in confusion, but then he laughed lightly, "I shouldn't be surprised..." he shook his head while looking into Taehyung's eyes. "You just never cease to amaze me. I knew that fall couldn't kill you."

Taehyung beamed cutely, "Aw, thanks, sugar. Now, come on. The police will be here soon and we need the rest." He skipped off and Namjoon broke into a wider smile before he followed behind the clown. Taehyung opened the door to cell 58, and he smiled while leaning against the doorway, "Come on, handsome. Let's fuck shit up."

Seokjin stared at him with widened eyes, "What the hell are you made out of?"

Taehyung chewed on his lower lip before he whispered, "Daddy's semen." He winked before he walked off. Seokjin was confused but then Namjoon stood by the doorway.

"Am I dreaming?" Seokjin asked, breathlessly.
Namjoon smiled, "If you are, don't wake up."

He smiled lightly while he encouraged him to come out of his cell. Seokjin slowly stepped out of the cell but he looked around, "What the hell happened to the guards?" He smiled widely. "Taehyung, what did you do?!" he called out as they walked down the hallway.

Taehyung snickered, "They're just napping." He said in an innocent tone.

"Why didn't he do this sooner?" Seokjin mumbled but then he looked at Namjoon. "How bad was it for you?" He paused. "I swear I can collapse in any second. That bitch burned me..." his voice trailed off.

Taehyung walked in front of them, but his steps slowed down as he listened. His smile faded as he slowly turned to look at Seokjin.

Namjoon exhaled deeply, "I've had worse." He said simply but he looked at Seokjin with a worried expression, "If you need to sit down, just hang on until we can get everyone." He paused. "I'll find us some water."

Taehyung nodded, "We'll meet you in the wonderful sanctuary that is the torture room." He smiled before turning towards cell 112 and opening the door.

Seokjin smiled lightly as he watched Namjoon walk off.

Hoseok had his arms crossed and he was leaning against the wall when he saw Taehyung behind the door. He half smiled as he shook his head, "How the hell are you still alive?" he asked with a wide smile, "I'm genuinely not surprised, but it's good to see you, crazy."

Taehyung smiled brightly, "Good to see you too." He tilted his head slightly. "What can I say...I'm quite indestructible." He giggled as he skipped out of the cell. Seokjin and Hoseok smiled at each other, but their smiles faded when something felt off. Taehyung mumbled curse words before facing them. "Okay, you two need to get Yoongi and then meet us in the torture room."

Seokjin and Hoseok nodded. "What about weapons, or armor?" Seokjin asked.

Taehyung smiled as he looked down at the guards on the ground. "Steal some of their outfits for armor and as for our weapons...I'll go find them." He nodded as he stepped back, "Now hurry!" He sprinted away.

Seokjin and Hoseok turned and continued to walk down the hallway. "I don't understand what's happening, but I'm just going to assume that the police are on their way." Hoseok mumbled.

Seokjin nodded, "Pretty much." He looked at the cell Yoongi was in and felt his chest tighten. He was frozen for a second, and Hoseok frowned while glancing at him, "How bad do you think he is..." his voice trailed off.

Hoseok hesitated, "Bad." He swallowed dryly, his nerves were building as he stared at the door. "Hyuna has the most control over him...and you know that bitch would do anything to practice control."

Seokjin nodded as he reached for the door and opened it slowly. He exhaled heavily when he saw Yoongi on the ground, against the wall, covered in his own blood. Seokjin and Hoseok ran to his side. Seokjin was anxious as he checked for a pulse, and he nearly cried out when he found one, "He's alive." He breathed heavily as he gently shook him, "Yoongi?" He called out to him. "Come on. We need to get out of here." He was gentle as he and Hoseok helped Yoongi to his feet. They wrapped Yoongi's arms around their necks to support his weight.

"We're going to help you, Yoongi. Just hang on for a bit longer." Hoseok pleaded as they headed out of the cell.

Taehyung walked into the torture room and smiled when he saw Jungkook lightly slapping Hyuna's cheek to wake her up. Jungkook smirked as he looked at Taehyung, "She's not waking up."

"Maybe we should jolt her awake." Taehyung walked over to the machine with a bright smile on his lips. He pressed down a button, and Hyuna's body convulsed from the intense electricity that flowed through her. She screamed, and Taehyung quickly shut it off. Jungkook and Taehyung stood on either side of her, and they grinned while she looked at them with blinking eyes. "Good morning, sugar!" Taehyung sang loudly.

Jungkook gripped onto the edge of the bed and he leaned his head closely to Hyuna's. He glared at her, but smiled maliciously, "It was quite obvious how much you enjoyed playing games with us...we figured it'd only be fair if we play one of our own."

"Let's play twenty questions!" Taehyung beamed. "For every question you get wrong...you lose a finger." He winked while Jungkook yanked the shoes off of Hyuna's feet. Hyuna panted heavily as she glared at them; she was covered in sweat as she suppressed a frustrated scream.

"You won't get very far." She threatened as she glared at Jungkook, "You need me to get out of here, and you know it." She laughed softly as she tilted her head back and closed her eyes.

Namjoon walked into the room with a bag in his hand. He laid it on a table and when he unzipped it, he mumbled, "Found our weapons...and more." He smirked as he tossed Taehyung his bat and then his gun. Taehyung beamed as he hugged his bat but Jungkook continued to stare at Hyuna.

Hoseok and Seokjin walked inside while carrying Yoongi's weight on their shoulders. They gently set him down against the wall and Seokjin remained by his side while Hoseok quickly locked the door. "I hear them." He panted tiredly. "We don't have much time." He handed each of them armor from the unconscious guards.

Hoseok's eyes widened as he approached Hyuna, "Woah—holy shit. What'd you do to her?" he broke out into a smile while Seokjin and Namjoon approached Hyuna with widening eyes.

"Damn." Namjoon shook his head lightly, "As much as I want this bitch to suffer, let's just shoot her in the head and toss her to the sharks." He turned to stare at Jungkook, "We don't have time for this shit-"

"After everything she's done she deserves a slow and painful death." Seokjin glared at Hyuna and balled his hands into fists.

Hoseok's smile faded lightly as he looked at Namjoon and then at Hyuna, "After everything...I'm exhausted. I just want to get the hell out of here-" he stopped himself and exhaled tiredly. "I think branding her was enough now we need to leave-"

Taehyung shook his head quickly, "Branding her is nothing in comparison to what I will do-."

Namjoon groaned in frustration, "There's literally a god damn SWAT team on our ass and you want to waste time by torturing this bitch?"

"Yes." Jungkook stepped towards him, his eyes dark as he looked at him. "That's exactly what we're going to do."

Yoongi cried out as blood spilled from his lips. Seokjin and Taehyung quickly knelt beside him from worry. "Yoongi!" Seokjin called out to him with widened eyes.

Taehyung frowned, "What's wrong with him?"

Yoongi coughed out blood and he tiredly leaned his head on the ground as he tried to catch his breath. His eyes appeared black but his pupils were glowing. He panted tiredly as he whispered, "I'm...keeping him...." He gasped, "...out..."

Taehyung's frown deepened, "Him?"

"Batman." Hoseok concluded with a small frowned but he looked away, "You're keeping him out of here? You're too weak Yoongi, you'll end up hurting yourself!"
Yoongi cracked a smile as he shook his head slowly, "...Kind...soul..."

Jungkook grabbed his knife and he smirked as he turned to glare at Hyuna. "First question: On a scale of one to ten how badly do you wish to kill me?" He chuckled when Hyuna only glared at him.

"You bastard. That's not how the game is supposed to be played!"

Jungkook only laughed, "Go on. Answer."

"I'm at a fucking 20." She spat.

Jungkook smiled maliciously, "I'd say you're at a 15...but now you're at a 20-" he laughed as he stabbed the knife into Hyuna's left hand. She screeched in pain, so Namjoon and Hoseok struggled to cover her mouth with dirty rags to silence her. Jungkook and Taehyung laughed loudly while Hyuna glared at them.

"They'll find us quicker this way." Namjoon shook his head.

"Let them." Jungkook seemed unbothered.

"Where are your clowns?" Hoseok asked.

"Not here. The security system was hacked into...that's how I got out." Jungkook looked over at Yoongi and then at the bag full of their weapons, "Grab your weapons. We're going to war." He handed his knife to Taehyung and he kissed his temple before whispering, "Cut her a few times. We need to head out soon."
Taehyung admired the bloody knife for a moment before staring at Hyuna. He smiled sweetly and leaned closely before blowing her a kiss. "This one is for Yoongi." He gripped onto the knife tightly before slashing her across her thigh. Taehyung spoke through gritted teeth, "For Namjoon." He slashed her other thigh. Hyuna screamed through the gag. "For Hoseok." He sliced the side of her knee. Taehyung was panting as he glared at her, "And this one..." His hand trembled from anger as he gripped onto the knife and glared at Hyuna, "This one is for Jimin, you fucking bitch." He screamed in frustration as he sliced through the side of her stomach.

Hyuna was biting on the rag as she screamed and cried out in pain. She was covered in her own blood; her body was shaking from the amount of blood she was losing suddenly. Taehyung was panting as the knife slipped out of his fingers on purpose, but then he smiled sweetly as he walked towards the machine. He hummed as he set the intensity higher, "And this one is for my daddy...and myself..." He smirked as he pulled on the lever and it electrocuted Hyuna. Her body was convulsing, but she was too weak to remain conscious. Taehyung turned it off when he noticed Hyuna was passed out, but he only smiled as he approached the group.

Jungkook seemed amused as he strapped on the armor around Taehyung before himself. Seokjin and Hoseok were gentle as they strapped the armor around Yoongi before putting it on themselves.

Namjoon secured the armor around himself but he seemed uneasy as he stared at Jungkook. "I don't like being in debt with anyone, and as much as I appreciate you getting me out of the cell...I don't-"

Taehyung quickly lifted his hands to silence him. "Joonie!" Namjoon almost cringed from the nickname, but instead he broke out into a smile and a light scoff. "After what we went through, I consider each of you my bestest friend. They did this us." He looked at Namjoon, Hoseok, Seokjin and then Yoongi. "They wanted to use us..." he laughed, "What dumbasses would think this was gonna turn out in their favor." He shook his head but smiled, "I couldn't imagine getting out of this situation without getting all of you out of it too."

Namjoon, Hoseok and Seokjin smiled at that. Hoseok shook his head, "Though you did get out and abandon us." He half teased.

Jungkook smirked as he wrapped his arm around Taehyung protectively. "But now here we are." He looked over at Hyuna and smirked before looking at the group. "The bitch was right. We need her to get out of here." His smile grew wider.        

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

206K 13.7K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
Fake love Par :)

Fanfiction

119K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
314K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
162K 7.8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...