Dystopia || EXO

By minseokitty99

(Highest rank in utopia: #135) "We'll meet again. After all, we are one." In which 9 men find themselves bat... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•27•
•28•

•26•

67 23 31
By minseokitty99

D.O walked through the enchanted forest land of flowers blossomed, green tree leaves and the sunlight above him.

It is strange to him because the last thing he remembered were rocks, huge rocks above him. Did it crush him? Then how did he end up in this place?

~~
While walking through the dry and patchy dark footpath, D.O managed to find a shelter. Another cave. It didn't look safe yet it was the only in three days he could find a decent shelter for himself.

But soon when it became later in the afternoon, it began to rain, causing a landslide. D.O was fast asleep and awoke when he found himself drenched.

With his quick actions, he gathered all his belongings despite in his groggy status, he fled the scene. When it began to pour heavily, he found another shelter, that could keep him dry and safe.

But, those rocks weren't stable enough to keep him underneath. With one last glance toward the smaller particles of dust falling, the big rock fell and hit him.

His body became, dust. Earth.
~~

He looks at his hands, they glow. He touches his face or tries to. He touches the mystical flowers blooming up in the sun. It pleases him to the fullest as if he is immortal and as if he has left the earth.

He was Earth.

The ground beneath his clean porcelain shoes, crunching on the autumn like tree leaves. But he is not alone.

As he wanders through this magical harmless forest he encounters another human figure, back facing towards him, glowing brightly in the sunshine. Who was he?

He was Frost.

There he was, standing in the middle of the bright forest. His back facing the person behind him, unknowingly. Body glowing in the sun. But who was he!?

D.O thought once again. He moved slowly towards the short male. Short jet black hair, neatly combed, white clean blazer and pants with white shoes. Exactly what D.O wore. What was up with these clothing?

He was standing above the cliff where a waterfall was flowing down. It was truly beautiful.

The sound of water rushing down  and hitting the rocks was truly lovely and breathtaking.

It made you feel relaxed and calm. The blue and green clean waters made the scenery look as if it was staged but it was just nature being its finest.

Maybe the man in front of him was feeling the same? The male heaved a sigh and looked down kicking a pebble as D.O reached a hand to his shoulder.

"Excuse me?" The short male finally revealed his face. A shocked yet joyful one of course.

~~
They both look at eachother with tears in the rims of their eyes. "Minseok hyung?" The short male nods.
~~

Kyungsoo
He engulfs me in a warm hug that I longed. "How did you find me?" What do I say? How do I tell him?

I looked intensely into his eyes that are glistening in the warm sun, his face glowing brightly giving off a positive vibe.

Minseok
"How did I get here?" I ask him as he looks at me confused. "You've been looking over the waters for quite sometime, what do you mean 'how did I get here?'..."

I look closely and I feel like there is someone else here or something's presence.

A little girl appeared infront of the two men. Holding two daisies. "My unnie asked me to give you this. Because.... because your smile is... uhh. I forgot!"

The short male crouched down to the little girls level and took the flower confused. "Did Your unnie tell you not to tell me she wants to give me this?"

"Huh?" The little girl cutely tilts her head in confusion as he chuckled at her cuteness. He searched for the owner of the pretty flower but all he saw in the distance was a meadow of flowers.

"My other unnie asked me to give you this because she said... uhh, you look cute." After saying those words she laughed Cutely clapping her hands.

He hugged her and looked at the other male in confusion. "What's this pretty little girls name?" They sat in a small circle, playing with the little girl who unexpectedly came towards them.

"I have to go." She stood up and ran toward the blooming meadows.

— Minhee & Eunji
The two girls squealed as they saw the little girl run towards them without flowers in her hand.

For along time they had seen the two boys wander through the meadows, alone. Often talking, running around and gazing out toward the flower gardens.

But they don't understand why and how they have arrived at this place. "I couldn't find them unnie." The little girl spoke innocently, sending the two into small frowns.

"Then where are the flowers?" The eldest one asked. Disappointed.

"I gave it away." They both furrowed their eyebrows in confusion. "To who?" The little girl smiled before turning on her heels and skipping away in her bright white dress.

"To the bunnies!"

—Hyemi
I lied to my unnies because I want them to go and talk to my oppas. Hehe. I have a special power and I can make two people fall in love, I only approve if it's true love.

My name is Hyemi. I am 5 years old. But, I know everything that my unnies don't even know.

Don't be fooled by my actions. I lie for a reason and my innocent posture brings out happiness!

When I left Dystopia. I left my mum and I miss her. My unnies, helped me and played with me while we waited for my mum. I hope to see my dad soon too...

— Jongin
Just as I arrived into this world, I spotted two figures. I smile to my self as I take my time, enjoying the scenery, the smell of fresh flowers and the sunshine that's hitting my face.

It's been a long time since I enjoyed the warmth of the sun.
— — — —
A loud bang could be heard from a distant where Jia and the other members were. While Jia mumbling something under her breath, the smell of rubber and smoke was seen from below in the dark sky.

Perplexed they all ran towards the blazing car, with nothing, with no one, except the car itself.

"Hey isn't that the same car you all came in?" Baekhyun asks, oblivious the whole situation.

"Did they leave the car on or something?" Sehun asks dumbfounded where Jia sobs quietly watching the car burn.

"They're gone." She mutters quietly. She stared at the burnt car while tears fell

"Alright. They're gone and now it's our turn." She turns to the remaining boys. Lay, Chen, Baekhyun and Sehun.

"What do you mean they're gone? Gone where?"

She bites her lip and wipes her remaining tears away. "I-... I can't do this anymore. Guys, I don't know if you remember any one saying 'Well meet again?' Anyone?" They all nodded.

"Minseok hyung said that before he left."

"And Kai hyung told me that too."

"Heres the thing. We leave this place, when we have accomplished something. I DON'T KNOW WHAT.

But when we have done what we are supposed to. From our powers to our personal matters."

She breathes and continues to speak as she sees Sehun's weak posture.

"And.. and I don't know when it's our turn." She said almost in a whisper.

"How do you know all that?" Sehun asked Jia, His voice sounded almost as if he was betrayed.

"Se-Sehun, I'm sorry, just please understand, I kept this from you all because, I didn't want anyone getting hurt. Please."

Lay nodded as she smiled, but Sehun didn't want to look at her.

"If you told all of us this before, we wouldn't have been working our butts off and trying to find a way out! Why did you lie to us? To me! I thought were were close enough for you to tell me even that! I thought I trusted you."

With anger in his voice, he walked off to who knows where, Jia knew better to leave him alone.

Jia thought that she did the right thing. "Well, uhm. We'll still stay together right?"

Chen breaks the silence. "Yeah, I'll be 'home' late." Jia tells them before she leaves to follow Sehun.

He walks through the dumped metal area with his hands inside his pocket. Jia puts her hands inside the pockets of her warm fluffy jacket.

He knows she's following him so he sits down at a near brick building. "Following me? What do you want to tell me now?" He asks again annoyed.

"Nothing. I just wanted to be with my favourite person." She said with her voice sweetly audible. "I'm not your favourite." He smiled and chuckles because he's blushing.

"I'm sorry Sehun." She says again looking at the side of his face. But he's too disappointed and dissatisfied with her.

"Stop smiling." She teases hoping he would go back to normal because the truth really does hurt.

"Don't you trust me?" He asks almost in a whisper that breaks Jia's attention. How does she answer him? Should she? Her smile drops and she sits infront of Sehun.

"I do. It's just I couldn't tell anyone. I wasn't supposed to know and I tried to not think about it.

As the death events went by, I felt guilty for not telling anyone but the time has come where we'll have to leave. And it's a good thing. We can finally be free."

She smiled up at him. And he returned the smile. "Your stupid." He laughs at her as she watches him leave.

"You owe me bubble tea like you mentioned last week." Sehun walks away smiling.

"Fine." She Catches up to him and links her arms with his. He looks confused but goes with it anyways. He needed affection.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 4.4K 31
he was lonely and hid away from reality she was lost and needed an escape what will happen when they meet? "I'm fine, I told you that yesterday can...
119K 4.7K 38
What will happen when the bullied Baekhyun meets his brothers friends after having not even one friend for the eighteen years of his life? Warnings:...
1K 87 41
In the world where the danger is waiting in every step.....will they be able to protect each other after being apart for 8 years ???? What will happe...
64.4K 1.8K 43
#64 in Fanfiction (Highest: 170314) "in which she meets junmyeon. ...but not suho." | PARIS + AMSTERDAM | an exo fanfic inspired by suho & seh...