You made it all better

By MultiShipFanfic

This is a story about Elena. You can see it as a fanfiction. Elena's life is not perfect, but it's good. But... More

My life, sort of
My best friend
Hii Stefan
Stefan's brother
That's weird
A little surprise
What a mess...
I'm glad you're here
Some talking
Mixed signals
Motel night
It's better
Dinner night
Mario kart again
Can't breathe
First kiss
Crazy Cas
A secret
Awkward
Nervous
Shit
Talks and dad
Meeting dad
Under the stars and in the rain
First day of senior year
Ex?
Spot at the lake
Cassidy, woah
A movie
Staying the night
Is that about me?
Heavy talk
Beaten up
Looking for Stefan
We found him
All happy again
Back home
Beach restaurant
Deborah
Night before 18
Birthday girl
Nice and quiet, or not?
Done fighting
Leaving
Bad party
Visions and reality
Home again
A lot of time
Bad and good things
Salvatores

Alone

287 12 2
By MultiShipFanfic

I've been here for 3 months now. College started. It's not going like I hoped. My grades are bad and I can't make real friends. I don't know what it is. It just doesn't feel good. Cassidy and Stefan also don't call me anymore, everything had to come from me. I got tired of that. At least my dad and Jamillah still call, but I don't know what to tell them, because I don't want them to know how I feel. All they ever gave me was love, I can't do this to them. In the first month someone asked me to come to a party, and so I did. I thought maybe this would be a chance to make actual friends. Instead I got drunk. This guy was hitting on me and than it happened. I kissed him. It wasn't much more than that, but still. I don't even know why I did it. Was it because I wanted to get Damon out of my head? Well it didn't work, he was all that was in my head. After that I went home, I was lying in bed and I just felt guilt. I felt the urge to call Cassidy and tell her, and so I did.
*Cas?*
*Elena!*
*Cas I need to talk to you, I did something stupid.*
I heard her making a weird sound.
*Elena, I got to hang. Not feeling well. I'll call you later.*
Again, I felt alone. And as I thought she never called me back... Stefan told me that Damon's been going to work, but he's drunk almost every weekend. And he's spending a lot of time with Deborah... Stefan told me not to worry, but of course I do... I just don't know how to reach out to him, he probably doesn't even want me to. I write in my diary a lot, it's not happy stuff in there. I feel like I might be going back to the time I was depressed. It feels so bad.
It's been 6 months and I haven't heard anything from him. The first few weeks I was okay, I was enjoying college life and life near the beach. I still called with Cassidy and Stefan, and they used to call me, but now... I wonder if Damon ever thinks about me. I think about him every day, I'm still having dreams about him almost every night. Dad said I could always come back, but what's the point of coming back if all my friends have let me down. And besides, Damon doesn't want me to. I know I still love him, but I try to push it away, because it's too hard. I have to move on one day, right... Sometimes I catch myself stalking his Instagram or his Facebook. He still has pictures of us on it and I wonder if it means something or if he just forgot to delete them. I'm going through a really hard time and I feel like I have no one. I thought I would be happier living almost next to the beach, doing what I always wanted to do, but my life is a big mess and I'm just the trash in it that should be thrown away. I'm not even fun anymore. When people ask me to come to a party I say I can't come, but than I find myself watching romance movies and crying on the couch. I push everyone away, like I used to. I feel that I'm going down, but I can't talk to anyone about it. I don't want anyone to annoy them with my shit. I just have to fix this myself.
That's why I went to see a doctor today. I told him I had trouble sleeping, because of stress. He gave me something for it. I'm scared what my thoughts say I should do, but I feel like it's the only way out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 28 19
This is a TVD/TO fanfic. The book starts in 2017, right after tvd ends! Leticia and Vasilisa are MY CHARACTERS. Everyone else belongs to Julie Plec...
296K 6.4K 52
A Vampire Diaries Fanfiction. On the night of the party when Elena's parents were supposed to die driving off the bridge she met Damon before she cou...
22.3K 676 14
In a parallel world, Elena realized sooner than she thought that she loved Damon and no one else. With Stefan long forgotten, will she fight for her...
2.8K 135 12
In which four strangers are brought to the tvd world together after an unfortunate accident costs their lives. Will they survive in a world where po...