falling☆ | daniel seavey

By recklesslove_

ayla and daniel fall for each other much more than they expected. ☆ completed book one of daniel seavey ser... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
epilogue
sequel out now

chapter twenty two

3.3K 61 4
By recklesslove_

ayla's pov |

We were both staring down at the phone, as if it would solve anything. "Ayla-" He started to say, his body very tense. I didn't listen to Daniel. I just reached down and grabbed the phone, "H-Hello?" My voice was shaking as I whispered into my phone that felt like a block of ice.

"Hey, baby girl," a familiar voice spoke, my heart beat slowing back to normal, "Hey! She's my baby girl," Zach huffed before letting out a joking laugh, "Just kidding! Maya is my baby girl," He shouted loud enough for even Daniel to hear. His body eased down, "Jack, back off my woman!" He joked into the phone as I put it on speaker. "What's up?" I spoke calmly, curling myself into Daniel with a blanket covering us both.

"We just wanted to see if you were okay, we saw Daniels story on Snapchat and we were like, 'OmG AyLa's okaY,'" Zach said before I heard Christina shriek. "Get outta my way!" Hearing a small thump, Christina hollered into the phone. "Ayla!" I laughed, propping myself up. "Oh, sorry, Zach. You're just so small," I could hear muffling as she helped up a knocked down Zach. "Christina! I miss you!!" I exclaimed, still showing my excitement on my face even though she couldn't see it. "I've missed you more!!" She paused, "How are you?" Corbyn dumbly asked, poking his nose into our conversation.

"Corbyn." Christina shot before hanging up. "I wonder why it said 'Blocked Caller,'" I questioned, putting my phone on charger on my bedside. "It must've been from the hotel they're staying at or something." Daniel spoke, pulling me back into our position.

"I don't know, but, as I was saying, I can do this."

-

| next morning |

"What're we doing today, Dani?" I mumbled as I wrapped myself into the soft blanket while Daniel was changing into his clothes while in the bathroom. "Whatever you wanna do, it's Wednesday, so there's not much you can do," he said, coming out of the bathroom. I got up and grabbed my gray '1/5 Seavey' shirt and a pair of denim shorts and changed. I didn't really care if Daniel saw me. I walked over to the mirror, getting the necklace Daniel had gotten me weeks ago, trying to lock it around my neck.

While admiring its beauty, Daniel came up behind me and locked it for me like that day at Disney Land. Who would've known that day would be filled with so much emotion.

"Can I go to the square?" I asked, slipping on my checkered Vans. He watched me, and nodded. "But only if I can play with you," He came closer, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Of course you can," I whispered before placing a kiss onto his lips. I chuckled, looking down at our matching shoes. "We are so cute," I joked. I started walking out the bedroom, heading downstairs. I looked over at the stovetop to see it was already 11:37. We stayed up until about 3 am finishing that entire season of Riverdale. Plus a little bit of Pretty Little Liars that I practically forced Daniel to watch.

"Wanna go out to eat?" Daniel offered, rubbing his eyes as he entered the kitchen. "Okay, lunch is on me," I spoke proudly, taking the keys before I approached the door. "You're funny," He chuckled before sneaking the keys away from me, "Lunch is on me."

"Whatever," I scoffed. I stepped in front of the mirror to check my hair, which was just down in my natural, bouncy waves. "Hey," Daniel shot, "Who are you trying to impress," He joked, unlocking the door. "You, you moron," I shot back, pulling a thick strand behind my ear. "You know you don't even have to try to impress me, right?"

"Well," I sighed, "I suppose you think it's very attractive when I snore in my sleep, then?"

Laughing, he said, "Okay first off, you don't even snore and second off, either way, yes, I think you are very cute when you sleep," I rolled my eyes playfully. "Actually. You're just really cute in general." We ate lunch at a nearby Chipotle and after that, we parked our car and headed to the square. Grabbing my guitar out of the back seat, I smiled at Daniel as he reached for his guitar that was sitting right next to mine.

"So, what're are we gonna play?" Daniel asked me as we started to confront the huge yet beautiful water fountain.

"Just follow my lead, okay?" I assured him, sitting down. Smiling big, he nodded as I began strumming.

Don't be afraid to catch feels
Ride, drop, top and chase thrills
I know you ain't afraid to catch feels
(Feels with me)

Y dónde está mi gente?
(Mais il faut bouger la tête)
Y dónde está mi gente?
(Feels with me)

Y dónde está mi gente?
(Don't be afraid to catch feels)
I know you ain't afraid to catch feels
(Feels with me)

Soon, we had at least $10 from strangers who walked by and heard us. I saw Alex as well.

"Hey, Ayla," Alex waved at me and began to walk over to us. "Yo, Alex," I waved back, using my free hand to block the sun from my eyes. Daniel smiled at him. "What's up, you must be Ayla's boyfriend?" Alex question as they did that weird handshake thing guys do. "Yeah. Yeah, I am, it's nice to meet you, Alex." Daniel was surprisingly really chill with Alex now. Considering that last time, he almost punched him because he was checking me out.

"You guys were amazing out there"

"Please tell her. She never listens to me," Daniel joked, softly shaking his head. I elbowed him, causing him to chuckle. "I already did, she doesn't listen to anyone I guess," Alex said, recalling that day in the rain. "You see that guy standing beside the fountain?" He pointed towards a tall, built man who was wearing a suit and tie. "That's my dad. I told him about you, Ayla, he wants to try it out." My eyes widened as the man started walking over to me.

"Hi. I'm Christopher Lee, business manager for music careers and rising stars. I noticed that you and your boyfriend have a very good talent. Especially with each other."

"I'm actually in a band. Daniel Seavey," Daniel threw his hand out humbly to shake Mr. Lee's. His face lit up, "Daniel Seavey from 'Why Don't We' I hardly recognized you without the other four!"  He exclaimed. Daniel grinning ear to ear. He turned back to me, "Well, Ayla, I'd like to make you a deal. You can record some music ya know, get the feel of doing this kinda thing, then bam! I'll make you a star. Just start this Friday-"

"Sorry sir, I can't do Friday. That's my graduation day." I interrupted as he spoke. Sighing, "That's a shame," He spoke, he shook his head, "I guess we don't have a deal then. Let's go Alex," They began walking away. Daniels mouth hanging ajar, "Ayla! That was your chance!"

I shrugged, "I'm not missing this graduation. I have a good feeling about it. Besides," I took his hand and started walking out the square, "I'm going on America's Got Talent, American Idol or whatever, soon. Don't worry, I know what I'm doing."

Swinging open the door, Daniel huffed, "I sure hope so."

-

Daniel and I were sitting on the couch watching Cupcake Wars when I heard the door creak open. "Finally!" I exclaimed, leaping from the couch, Maya screeching in return. We ran up to each other and I jumped onto her. Clinging to her body like a koala. "I missed you!" I shouted, tightening my grip around her. "I missed you more!"

"Where are the others?" She asked me, looking around. "Corbyn woke up late," Daniel said in the back, Maya walked over and hugged him, "Oh, hey Jonah," She muttered. I looked behind me and saw Jonah, standing there, just giving us a grin. "Hey guys. Maya," He nodded towards Maya. Shooting him a glare, Maya calmly said, "Excuse me, I'm gonna try calling Zach," flipping her brown hair, she walked to the kitchen and dialed Zach. Jonah, Daniel and I stood there quietly until I decided to shuffle over to Daniel and take a seat by him.

Jonah went and sat on the recliner, "Guys, I want everything to go back to normal," He breathed.

"Jonah, I don't think anything will ever go back to normal until you've moved on," Daniel growled. I glanced at him with a look of disbelief. Seeing me, he immediately regretted his words, saying sorry. Standing up from the seat, Jonah grabbed a set of keys. "You know what, you're right," He huffed before leaving without saying where he was going.

I finally nudged Daniels arm, "Ow! What?" I rolled my eyes again. This time being serious. Maya was just shaking her head. "He's trying his best, Daniel," She grumbled. I walked outside only to find Jonah leaving. But I did see everyone else arriving.

Carter bolted out of the car, sprinting into my arms, "Ayla!" He tackled me and I held his little body tightly. "Carter! You little rat! I missed you!" He didn't break away and Christina just joined in on our hug. I watched Maya ricochet by us and swarm Zach with hugs and kisses. Jack and Corbyn went inside and waited to greet me.

"Tell us everything." Christina spoke with a flick of her wrist as if I had juicy gossip to spill. I reached to throw a chunk of hair behind my ear. "Ayla, graduation is in less than a day! We'll no longer be freakin high schoolers. Finally!" Maya and Christina grabbed each of my hands and skipped around. "I honestly can't wait! We fly in tomorrow night, right?" I asked, heart bracing with excitement. They both nodded. I reached down to hold Carters hand, admiring my handsome little brother. He was gonna be such a heartbreaker one day.

"Ayla, are we gonna see Dad?" He squeaked, eyes full of sadness.

I hadn't even thought about that. I didn't think once about what I'd do when I got back to Texas. I haven't spoken to my dad in weeks. Much less my mom. I have been hoping and praying that we won't see her when we visit. But something is bound to happen. I can feel it.

Hesitating, I softly mumbled, "We're gonna try our best, okay?" He gave a weak smile, I ruffled his hair a little and he trotted off to go play with the foosball table. Daniel had begun to cook a- something. He isn't the best cook. But he puts so much hard work into it, we don't have the heart to tell him. We just smile and nod while holding down our food.

"So, what are we going to wear?" Christina had grabbed a small hand held iPad to start making notes on our outfits for the graduation ceremony and the dinner. "I mean, I'm just going to watch, but still! I can be like a proud mother!" I laughed. The ceremony was a normal thing. We each get called up in alphabetical order, shake hands, get our diploma and exit the stage. Once everyone is done though, we have our valedictorian give the speech and then the principal and superintendent gives us a small amount of advice, we throw our hats in the air and we're off. Finally free of the hell hole known as high school.

The dinner however, is more of a chill goodbye to all your high school friends you probably won't see in another ten years. We have a fun little thing where everyone votes for silly things like 'Class Clown,' 'Class Favorite,' 'Best Dressed' and stuff like that. It's supposed to be a really fun little time.

"I think I'm going with like, a cute little half-up half-down kinda thing, but with a bun on top and curls," Maya was saying as I zoned back in. "You should wear that one dress Zach bought you!" Christina added. "I should!" Maya gasped, grinning ear to ear. "I'm just making my hair curly with some bobby pins and maybe my plummy pink dress," Christina also added. Both turning to me they asked, "What about you?" I thought for a second when my phone began to ring.

"Sorry guys," They shook their heads, "It's fine, take it." I answered.

Ayla _ Hello.
Dad _ Ayla? Is that you?
Ayla _ Yes this is her. Who is this?
Dad _ Ayla. It's me, your dad. I have a little bit of bad news.
Ayla _ What is it?
Dad _ It's your mother..

-

sorry, here's a really late chapter. i've been very busy and couldn't find some time to post a chapter..

i'm extremely sorry this chapter sucks but i promise the next one will be 1000000x better!

antyways.. i hope you guys love it!! let me know what you think in the comments!! and don't forget to vote!

i love you all!!

1/11/18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596K 13.4K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
653K 40K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
644K 12.3K 70
"just tell him how you feel." "i can't." "why not?" "because. he's my 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝."
881K 40.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...