You're The Only One(HIATUS)

Door damon_misaki92

Claire robinsons is a 200yrs old Vampire, she's not just an ordinary vampire. She's the only vampire -witch o... Meer

Goodbye My Love
Airport
Reunited
The Salvatore Brothers
The Party (part 1)
The Party (part 2)
Kol and Claire's friendship
Klaus's weird behaviour
Her last
The night is young
Falling into Your gravity
lovebirds
Smells like wolf
Love Triangle
Old Murder Buddies
Old and New friends
Reunited
Sometimes things happen
Everyone has a past
There goes the neighbourhood
She's come undone

We all go mad sometimes

26 0 0
Door damon_misaki92

2nd chap in one day~ 

Have fun reading~

+~+

Claire was laying in Damon's Bathtub, he left with Stefan and Klaus. They went to search for, some information about Mikael. Claire is holding her cellphone in her hand, she calls Katherine:

- Katherine: Why are you calling me?

- Claire: Because I missed you.

Katherine shrugged, she didn't expect to hear this from Claire.

- Katherine: Tell me the real reason..

Claire grins and says:

- Claire: Well, I wanna talk to you in Private.

- Katherine: What do you wanna talk about Claire? Actually I'm busy right now.

- Claire: Listen Katherine, I can't talk about this over the phone.

Katherine sighs and says:

- Katherine: Okay, have it your way. Should I come to Stefan and Damon's house?

- Claire: Yes Katherine.

- Katherine: Bye.

Claire ends the call, and grabs a towel while standing from the bathtub. She wraps it around herself, and walks downstairs. Claire opens the door and sees Katherine standing there. Katherine sighs and says:"I hope i'm not wasting my time here." 

Caire grins and says:"Kat, It's not like you where busy or something. You where probably with Elijah." Katherine grins and sits down on the couch, she looks at Claire and says:"You just said Kat, it's been awhile since I last heard that."

Claire pours two glasses full of Bourbon and says:"Well I'm used to calling you that, I don't think I will change that after so many years." Katherine go's with her hand through her hair, Claire gives her a Glass of Bourbon. 

Katherine takes a sip from her glass and Claire sits down on another couch. She looks at Katherine and says:"Kat, I'm getting those Dèja vu's again." Katherine looks with a worried look at Claire and says:"How did that happen? Did you have those weird dreams again?"

Claire shakes her head and says:"No, I only tremble all over my body and sweat alot. And It's as iff I'm re living everything I did in my past." Katherine sighs and says:"You're starting to get in your Pre- Ripper modus." 

Claire looks mad and says:"WHAT?" Katherine takes another sip from her glass and says:"You heard what I said, You're a tiny bit away from being a Ripper again." Claire shakes her head and looks afraid, Katherine sees that and says:"We could stop it, iff someone can put a spell on you."

Claire stands up and drinks her glass at once, she starts walking around in cirkels. She walks while saying:"I don't wanna start killing innocent people again, I hate doing that. I have to stop it, but how do you stop something that can't be stopped?!" 

Katherine stands beside Claire in a second, she puts her hand on Claire's shoulder and says:"Claire, You're a strong women. Don't give up."

Claire is breathing heavy, she says:"I have this urge to kill something or someone. It drives me crazy, And Iff I smell blood... It's like my humanity is off." Katherine sighs and says:"I'll go search for my friend Lucy, she's a powerful witch. She's decended from the Bennet family." 

Claire noddes and Katherine says before leaving:"Claire, stay away from blood the whole day. Cause I still remember what you did last time."

Claire sighs and says:"Okay, I'll do my best." Katherine noddes and leaves in a second. Claire walks upstairs and changes her clothes, she puts a white taktop and grey pants on. 

With Black boots, Claire grabs her Cellphone and puts it in her pocket. Claire stands outside the house with vampspeed, she walks towards her car. Claire drives all the way to Matt's house.

When she arrives there, she finds Matt and Tyler sparring. Claire whistles and Matt looks at her, on that second Tyler gives Matt a punch in his stomach. Matt falls on the ground and Claire stands beside him with vampspeed. 

She helps him to stand up, Matt looks at Claire and puts his hand on his stomach. Claire looks at him with a worried look on his face. She says:"Are you okay?" Matt grins and says:"Never better, all thought my stomach hurts."

Claire smiles and says to Tyler:"You wanna fight against me? No vampire, witch, werewolve power allowed." Tyler grins and says:"Whatever you say Claire." 

Claire grins and says:"Give me those Boxing gloves Matt." Claire puts the gloves on, and starts sparring with Tyler. They're sparring for about 30 minutes, after awhile Claire bends down and Tyler looks at her.

Claire acts as if she's about to hit Tyler in the face, He protects his face with both his arms. Claire grins and gives Tyler an Uppercut, Tyler falls on the ground and Claire says:"I win wolfboy." Tyler smiles and says:"You're very strong." 

Claire helps Tyler to stand on his feet, he takes that opportunity to hit Claire. She stumbles against Matt, he hits his head against the stairs. Claire stands up and says to Tyler:"Idiot, I fell against Matt."

Claire looks at Matt and sees that he's bleeding. Tyler sighs and says:"Sorry for hurting you Matt." Matt grins and says:"No problem Tyler." 

Claire starts to sweat again, she trembles all over her body. She looks the other side so that she won't see the Blood. But she can still smell it, Matt's Blood smells like chocolate to Claire. Her eyes turn red and the veins under her eyes are visible.

Her fangs are Lowered, Tyler looks at Claire and says:"Hey let's get a drink." Claire noddes but doesn't turn around, Matt stands up but he stumbles against Claire. She helps him but doesn't look at him. 

Matt smiles and says to Tyler:"You're One strong Hybrid." Tyler grins and Claire turns around while breathing heavy. She looks at Matt and says with a trembling voice:"Get out of her Matt, Leave Now!"

Matt looks at Claire and says:"What's wrong Claire?" Tyler looks shocked at Claire and says:"Claire control your bloodlust!" Claire puts her hand on her forehead and shouts:"LEAVE!" 

Matt looks with a sad face at Claire and says:"No Claire, It's me Matt." Claire shouts:"I said Leave, I can't hold it much longer!" Matt looks at Tyler, on that second Claire runs with vampspeed towards Matt. Tyler pushes Claire away, she falls against his car.

Claire looks at Matt and says with a sad face:"I'm sorry Matt, I'm sorry." Claire then runs away with vampspeed, Tyler looks at Matt and says:"What happened to her?" 

Matt sighs and says:"We need to find her Tyler, I'm afraid something will happen to her." Tyler noddes and says:"I'm gonna call Caroline."

Meanwhile Claire's eyes are still red and, the veins under her eyes are still visible. Claire hears a car nearing, she lays down on the road. The car stops before her, A women runs out of the car and says with a scared look on her face:"Hey, is everything allright?" 

Claire stands with vampspeed up, she looks at the women and grins. The women looks afraid and starts walking towards her car.

Claire stands before her with vampspeed, She looks at the women and says:"Shut your mouth, and let me enjoy this moment." The women noddes and Claire bites her in the neck. She drinks from the women, Claire feels the women's pulse weaken. 

She doesn't care and keeps drinking. Claire stops drinking when she hears someone behind her. She turns around and sees Caroline and Tyler standing behind her.

Claire was still holding the women in her arms, Tyler looks at Claire and says:"Claire, You don't wanna kill that innocent women." Claire grins and says:"No actually I want to." 

Caroline sighs and says:"Claire, let's go home. I have some very good bloodbags." Claire lifts an eyebrow and says:"Seriously?! you're talking about bloodbags, while I have a living bloodbag in my arms." Claire bites the women again, Tyler runs and tries to push Claire away.

Caroline pulls the women out of Claire's arms in a second. Claire puts her hand out and says:"Now you work on my nerves, so feel the pain." 

Caroline puts her hands on her head and screams out of pain, Tyler falls against the ground. He's also holding his hands against his forehead, Claire grabs the women from the ground and drains her from her blood.

Then she sees Matt, Elena, Jeremy, Stefan, Damon and Klaus looking at her with a shocked expression on their faces. Claire grins and snaps the womens neck, the women falls on the ground. 

Claire licks her fingers and says:"I so missed the feeling of killing someone, And the adreline rush I get after drinking blood." Damon says:"Claire what happened to you?"

Claire looks at Damon and says:"Stop acting like a hero Damon, You're not a Hero." Damon frowns and says:"Did someone hurt you?" Claire walks towards him and stops a few steps from Damon. 

She grins and says:"You heard what I just said, so beat it." Klaus looks at Claire and says:"Claire my love, Why are you acting like this?" Claire sighs and says:"My heroes always trying to save me. Well geuss what, I don't wanna be saved."

Claire looks at Klaus and says:"And for your information, I can't feel anything. So don't start calling me love or whatever. I don't care who you are." 

Elena puts her hand on her mouth and looks shocked, Jeremy says with a sad look on his face:"She shut her emotions off." Claire smiles and says:"Ding Ding Ding! You're smart, just like your ancestors."

Damon stands behind Claire with vampspeed she turns around. He looks her in the eyes and says:"Claire please tell me it's not true, that you didn't turn your humanity switch off?" 

Claire rolls her eyes and says:"You're really stupid and pathetic, I don't understand why I liked you or him." She says the last thing while pointing at Klaus.

On that second Claire falls against the ground, she holds her hands against her head. Claire screams and says:" Damon, Klaus help me. It hurts." Damon wants to go to Claire, but Klaus prevents him from doing that. 

Claire keeps screaming, blood is dripping from her nose and mouth. Damon closes his eyes, he can't see Claire getting hurt. Klaus looks at the ground, Katherine looks at Claire and says:"Sorry Claire, there's no other way."

Bonnie and Lucy, the last one is Katherine's witch friend. They both are chanting words while holding their hands out towards Claire. Claire's eyes are starting to close, she doesn't see anything anymore. 

She only feels the Darkness that surrounds her now. When Claire's laying unconsious on the ground, Damon takes her in his arms. Klaus looks at Katherine and says:"Thank you Katherine, for helping Claire."

Katherine grins and says:"That's the least I could do, I owe her alot." The others all get in their car and head home, Stefan takes the women from the ground, Elena stands beside Stefan with vampspeed. She looks at him and says:"We need to burry this women, and then we'll go see Claire." 

Stefan looks sad and noddes, Elena says:"I'll go put the car away." Katherine and Lucy hugged each other, and then Bonnie and Lucy leave together. Katherine dissapears with vampspeed.

After a few hours...

Claire opens her eyes and sees that, she's laying on a camping bed. She looks around and sees that she's in The Salvatore Cellar. Claire grins and says:"Those Idiots, thinking that this will weaken me. 

Those witches, I'll definitely torture and kill them. I'll get my revenge Once I leave this stupid cellar." Claire puts her hands behind her head and lays down. On that second Damon and Klaus heard everything Claire sayed, They both look sad at the ground.

Ripper Claire! I always loved ripper Stefan in the 20's,that's why I'm gonna make Claire also a ripper. But on my ways (^_^)

This chapter was really Intense, I had to think alot and change alot in this chapter.

I hope you guys liked reading it ;D

Ch 20 of

Jump:Chapter 1Chapter 2Chapter 3Chapter 4Chapter 5Chapter 6Chapter 7Chapter 8Chapter 9Chapter 10Chapter 11Chapter 12Chapter 13Chapter 14Chapter 15Chapter 16Chapter 17Chapter 18Chapter 19Chapter 20Chapter 21Chapter 22Chapter 23Chapter 24Chapter 25Chapter 26Chapter 27Chapter 28Chapter 29Share: . . Story: Follow FavoriteAuthor: Follow FavoriteContrast: .
Font: . . . .

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

5.5K 71 26
Klaus' twin, Y/n Mikaelson ran away the moment after turning into a vampire. Unknowingly, she activated her werewolf curse. She lived the other 1000+...
515K 12.6K 51
Faith Everly never had the best life. From having an abusive mother to being a siphoner, life wasn't the greatest. So what happens when vampires star...
156 27 9
Jade. Her name. The only thing she can remember. What will happen when a teenage girl suffering from memory loss stumbles across the quaint town of M...
196 0 10
Welcome to Mystic Falls, a small quiet town, deep in town history with traditions all around. But when a 17 year old girl's parents' die in a car acc...