Unplanned •NaruHina•

Par potatoejung_

How can I forget that drunken night... When I have a constant reminder? - cover @baekfordaes Plus

Author Speaking...
[00] : Day 01
[01] : Day 00
[02] : Day 01
[03] : Day 09
[05] : Day 57
[06] : Day 60
[07] : Day 00
[08] : Day 77
[09] : Day 91 pt1
[10] : Day 91 pt2
[11] : Day 102
[12] : Day 108
[13] : Day 128
[14] : Day 144
[15] : Day 170
[16] : Day 192
[17] : Day 216
[18] : Day 233
[19] : Day 263
[20] : Day 264
[21] : Day 45
[22] : Epilogue

[04] : Day 36

6.6K 232 437
Par potatoejung_

February 1st

"Hello," the bluenette smiled as she walked into the house. "And hello~." Hinata placed a hand on Temari's swollen seven month baby bump.

"Hey, Hinata-chan," the dirty blonde greeted her with a kind smile. She let the Hyuga into her home.

Hinata had offered to help Temari with some light cleaning and cooking because lately her morning sickness was an all day thing. It didn't bother Hinata at all, in fact she was doing less and less these days so any task that was asked of her she would do.

"I really appreciate this Hina-chan," Temari said in a soft tone that contrasted against her usual loud voice. "This is helping me a lot right now."

"Oh it's nothing," Hinata smiled as she tied up her hair. "I'll pick up a bit, do a little laundry and cook dinner for Shikamaru-kun today. You go lay down before you start feeling sick again, Tema-chan."

Temari agreed and gave her minimal instructions before retiring to her bedroom. Hinata didn't waste time in beginning to tidy up the Nara household. She was off from the bakery today but would have to go tomorrow.

She swept and mopped and dusted without bothering Temari. Hinata enjoyed being able to help her friends, it made her feel needed, wanted.

The midnight haired girl wiped down one of the mirrors and sighed at her own reflection. She turned away then froze once she realized something. Hinata slowly turned herself back to the mirror and looked at herself.

Her face was slightly swollen, her skin looked a little pale but what irked her the most was that her already large breasts seemed even bigger. She raised her hands to her chest and felt them for a moment. Ouch...

"What the-"

"Tadaima!"

The blue haired woman lost her track of thought at the sound of the male entering the house. She walked to the front at saw Shikamaru taking off his shoes.

"Shikamaru-kun," Hinata greeted.

"Oh, Hinata-chan, what are you doing here?" The spiky haired male asked and stood up. They hugged for a moment, since they hadn't seen each other for awhile now.

"I'm just cleaning a bit since Tema-chan isn't feeling well. What are you doing here; it's barely one?"

"I came to see Temari for my lunch break, I wanted to check on her." He responded. "She's laying down I suppose?"

"Hai," the Hyuga nodded. "I'll make you a sandwich or something since you're missing your lunch."

"Ah, Arigato." Shikamaru said before going up to his bedroom and Hinata going to the kitchen.

❇️❇️❇️

"Where'd Shikamaru go?" The blonde haired man asked as he put on his blazer.

Sasuke looked up from his desk and at the Uzumaki. "Home to check on Temari-chan."

Naruto nodded before straightening said blazer. "I'll be back in a couple hours at most," he said. "I'm going to a doctor's appointment with Shion."

This caught the Uchiha's attention more. "You're finally accepting that you're going to be a dad? After a month?" He remarked.

"I guess," Naruto sighed and ran a hand down his face. "I still feel uneasy about everything but it's my kid."

With that he left the office and drove himself to the clinic where Shion would meet him with her mother. Shion insisted on having her mother with her there for moral support. It's not that Naruto didn't like her mom but he didn't understand why her mom had to come to the first ultrasound. He believed this was something that should only be experienced by the parents.

However he let Shion do as she pleased since he hadn't really been paying her any attention the past month. Just making sure she was happy and healthy because he wasn't a horrible human being.

/

The blonde finally arrived at the clinic after a twenty minute drive then proceeded to go inside. He scanned the area for his fiance and spotted her sitting in a corner with her mother.

She looked like she was about to cry. Her face was riddled with worries and body tense. The male walked over to her and her mother notified Shion of his presence.

"Hey," he said and she stood to greet him. He kissed the side of her lips and she did the same to him. "How long have you guys been waiting?"

"Just a few minutes," Shion said. "I think we'll be called in a little-"

"Mōryō-san?" A nurse called. "Mōryō Shion-san?"

That caught all of their attention and the two females stood up. Miroku, Shion's mother, whispered something something encouraging into her ear and she nodded. Naruto noticed this and became suspicious of the real reason why her mother was here.

What if...? No Shion wouldn't lie about something like this...

"Go ahead and switch into a hospital gown and take off all your other clothes so the doctor can examine you," the nurse instructed, handing Shion a gown. "She'll be in shortly."

"Hai," the light blonde mumbled as she handed Miroku her purse. Her mother turned so she could change.

Naruto folded her clothing as she undressed herself down to her undergarments. She slid on the gown and the Uzumaki tied it in the back for her, being a perfect gentlemen. After she had the gown on, then she took off her undergarments, Naruto also folding them and putting it with her other clothes.

The paper on the exam table crinkled as she sat down. Within minutes a doctor with short brown hair entered the room with a clipboard.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Shizune and I'll be taking care you and your little baby for the next months." She said with a kind smile. "Let's get started shall we... Mōryō Shion-san?"

"Hai," she leaned back onto the table. "This is my mother, Miroku, and my fiance Uzumaki Naruto."

"Pleased to meet you," Naruto said but Miroku remained silent with a solemn expression.

As Shizune was getting everything prepared she asked all the routine questions and answered any concerns. She figured Shion to be about two months pregnant from when she described her last menstrual cycle.

"Okay so the fetus is still too young to be seen by a normal ultrasound so I'm going to use the vaginal wand, is that alright?" Shizune warned her as she lubricated the wand.

"Y-yes that's fine." The pastel blonde muttered, getting more nervous by the second.

She knew that the doctor wasn't going to be able to detect a fetus because there never was one! She'll be diagnosed with a hysterical pregnancy and Naruto will leave her, and she's made peace with that fact. She just didn't know why she waited a whole month.

Shion hissed in slight discomfort and squeezed Naruto's hand. He comforted her and told her to relax, which she was trying to do.

A few minutes passed with Shizune searching and Shion just wanted her to say it already. Miroku was there for Shion because she knew this fact too.

However, her heart dropped once the very quiet thumping on the fetal monitor was heard. "And there's your baby."

"What?!" She gasped and looked at the screen. Her mind was racing a million miles a second and her mother was just as confused.

"That little peanut shape right there," the brunette doctor pointed on the black and white screen. "It's still very small but it's heart is already so strong!" Shizune said in a happy tone.

"Wait- what?!" Shion repeated herself. This wasn't possible, she wasn't pregnant! Did this happen if hysterical pregnancies went too far?!

Shion's heart burst as she thought about everything. Naruto hadn't had sex with her in two months yet she's two months pregnant. Then does that mean she got pregnant the last time they were intimate?

"Are you okay?" Naruto asked Shion with confusion laced in his tone but also concern. "Shion, we're having a baby." He smiled.

The blonde female nodded, disbelief clearly written across her face. Her mother was just as shocked but had already quickly recovered and was congratulating the couple. Naruto was the one accepting them while Shion just laid there looking at the screen.

She finally released a pent up sigh before slowly looking to her fiance. "Yeah... We are."

❇️❇️❇️

She watched the hand tick around the clock. It was evening now and she was now home, alone.

Hinata sighed as she slouched back into her couch; her stomach puffed out past her nose, swollen.

She flipped through the TV channels, only staying on each show for a few minutes. Her phone rang and she slowly raised a hand to get it from her coffee table.

"Hello?" She answered softly into the speaker of the phone.

"Hinata!" A bright voice called into the phone. The Hyuga squinted and looked at the caller ID, Tenten. "You there?"

"Huh? Oh, uh, yeah? What is it?" She shook her head and focused on the other girl.

"Come outside!" Tenten said with excitement. "I have a surprise for you!"

"Only if you will stop shouting." Hinata groaned, a headache beginning to sprout at the base of her skull.

"O-!... Okay." She adjusted her volume. "Please come outside."

"Fine."

Hinata hung up her phone and placed it back on the table. She sluggishly stood up and trudged to her front door. The Hyuga slid her feet out of her slippers and into her sandals before exiting her apartment.

She looked around in the dimly lit outside evening for her brunette friend as she walked down the stairs of her building. "Hinata!"

The girl turned and smiled once she saw Tenten in the parking lot, her baby bump much more prominent now, but still small.

"Hey," Hinata smiled once she walked over to her. "What did you so desperately need to tell me?"

"Well, I don't really have to tell you anything," she giggled. "But I want to give you something."

Hinata raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms over her chest. "... What is it?"

"Don't be mad, okay?"

Tenten proceeded to open her car door and reach in to grab something. Hinata gasped once she saw the bright orange fuzz ball in her arms.

"O-oh my God," Hinata covered her mouth with her hands. "Tenten-chan, don't you tell me that you got this dog for me."

Tenten pulled her lips into a thin line, cradling the now awake dog. It was a dog, of some sort, that looked like a fox. It had black paws, black fur on the edge of it's ears, black tipped tail, and black surrounding its eyes. The rest of it was all bright orange.

"Tenten-chan." Hinata huffed. "What are you doing with this dog?"

"I'm giving him to you?"

"It's a he?"

"Yes!" Tenten cheered and held the dog out to her. "Hold him!"

Hinata gave in and reached out to hold the dog. He was now in her arms, all soft and warm. "Tenten-chan..."

Tenten squealed with excitement and pulled out a dog bed, puppy food, a few toys, and puppy training pads. "You're gonna need these."

Hinata snapped out of her trance. "Y-you're not seriously going to leave this dog here with me, are you?"

"His name is Kurama, he's a lab-fox mix, and he's seven months old." She said while walking ahead of Hinata to put the dog items in her apartment.

The Hyuga quickly followed her; the animal squirming at how much she was moving. Tenten opened the door and set down everything on the floor while she removed her shoes.

"Now, for right now you're just his temporary home, but you can adopt him within the next two weeks." The brunette explained. "He's still on the market for buyers but I thought you could use a companion right now."

Hinata thought about taking offense to that statement. She could have easily thrown a fit about what Tenten was insinuating but she decided against it.

"I can't believe you," Hinata sighed. "You can't just bring me a dog, I have no time for him."

"Sure," she sighed, knowing Hinata was just nervous. "I need to get home, Neji-kun is making me dinner."

And with that she left, barely giving Hinata time to say goodbye. She had let the dog down and it sat in front of her, a doe expression on its face.

The bluenette sighed and ran her fingers through its thick coat of fur and slowly began to smile. "Well, Kurama," she said softly. "Looks like it's just me and you."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

241 3 13
story inspired by this post: https://imuser304.tumblr.com/post/635157329475715072/homosexuals-no-jutsu [Cover image credit to @/ichodai on Tumblr] Sa...
8.8K 300 19
Life becomes boring if there is only one thing. Modern au. Sasuke's POV
105K 3.3K 58
Hyuuga Hinata and Uchiha Sasuke couldn't have been more far apart from each other. Sasuke didn't remember Hinata's name that hazy night when they sl...
4.8K 279 13
》 Tell me, Sasuke... You used to be mean to me, always seemed annoyed of my presence, then left without a single word. And after all these years of s...