haters become lovers → jmb

By joeybirlem

'i don't know how it happened, it just did' COMPLETED // [©] 2017 joeybirlem «lowercase intended» More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t h i r t e e n
n e w s t o r y
another new story!
joey and maddie new story !!

t w e l v e

6.2K 115 112
By joeybirlem

chapter 12
joeys pov

     it's not even that emma just humiliated me, because generally i don't care what others think of me. i just felt so sad. i was really falling for her. i understand why she thought it was me, because really there was no other logic reasonings.

     "yo, what the fuck was that all about?" johnny said. i had just walked away from emma and he followed. if you're wondering why i walked away, it was because i wasn't about to start crying infront of a bunch of kids in our grade.

     "it's a long story." i replied.

     "she was being a little dramatic." he laughed.

      "no she wasn't," i said annoyed,

       "whatever. good luck with whatever that is," johnny walked away. all my friends can be such jerks sometimes, they act all tough. am i the only 15 year old boy with real feelings?

        but anyways, i need to figure out who did this. since emma wasn't going to talk to me, i needed to try to get one of her friends to talk.

i click on sophia's contact.

me: hey sophia it's joey.

sophia: um hey ?

me: can you help me?

sophia: no. just go w ur hoe gf lol.

me: okay first of all i don't know if you know this but the story was fake and made up. but can you please tell me who told you that because whoever is spreading it told emma that i made it up.

sophia: im not telling u. ur an actual dick. and ur just defending ur gf lol.

me: i'm honestly not. she ended things anyways. but's its actually not true. lucas even said, and he would have told me.

sophia: srsly? it isnt real? r u sure

me: positive.

sophia: omg i just yelled at her omg i feel so bad thank u for telling me.

me: so can you tell me who told you?

sophia: it was danielle. she said u told her lol

me: thanks

*end of convo*

       i'm kinda shocked sophia believed me so quickly. she's pretty dumb, not going to lie. but atleast this way she won't be hurt and her and her friends won't hate emma. besides that, why did danielle tell sophia that i told her that? is she the one who told emma? how would she know anyway?

     i tried texting emma.

    me: em, i know you hate me but just please respond
    me: it actually wasn't me i swear. i even have proof.
    me: i wouldn't have done that to you.
    me: please just text me back

    emma: whats ur proof

    me: danielle told sophia that i told her it the story

    emma: danielle's the one who told me too

    me: see!! emma, she's probably doing this to break us up.

    emma: well then it worked, she can have u

    me: please don't say that. i don't want her. i want you

    emma: how would danielle know the story anyway?

    me: how am i supposed to know?
me: maybe she was watching us in the library
    me: can't we pull up the camera playbacks from yesterday?

    emma: that's a little much joey...

    me: for you it's worth it tho. i'll do anything for you to believe me
    me: i just want to figure this out because it's not fair to us.
me: em, i can't get you off my mind

    emma: ok. then let's go see who was in the library the same time as us.

    me: can you get out of whatever class you're in right now?

     emma: i'll ask to go to the bathroom
     emma: ok where r u

     me: behind you lol

*end of convo*

      she turns around and walks over to me.

      "are you still mad at me?" i ask frowning.

      "i don't know," she sighed.

       we go to the office and see the principal.

      "can we see the video clips from yesterday in the library? it's for a project." i asked sounding pretty believable.

      "yes sure! i love to see my students working hard." the principal said and lead us into the camera room. damn i'm good.

     "that was easy." emma whispered and i laughed quietly.

     "close the door when you're done, i'll be in my office if you need me." he said walking out.

        "okay so we just need to skip back to yesterday at like 3:00 in the library." i said, fiddling with the remote. emma just sat there quietly.

        "are you okay?" she was rude to me but i'll always care for her.

         "not really." she said looking down.

"what?" i asked, looking at her.

"i just...i feel like a horrible person. i'm so guilty. i hurt one of my bestfriends because i was being dumb like usual. and then i go and blame it on you, someone who makes me so happy, when it probably wasn't. and even after that, you still care about me and you're willing to do all of this. i'm just such an idiot." emma cried.

"everyone makes mistakes em. and i don't blame you for thinking it was me. i would've done the same thing. you're not a horrible person, nor an idiot." i told her,
sitting next to her.

"but it's like i just can't stop making mistakes." she said, looking at me.

"we're teenagers emma...oh, and if it makes you feel better, i convinved sophia that the story was fake. she's kinda gullible," i slightly laughed, uplifting the mood.

"i don't deserve you joey," she almost laughed.

"ya, because you deserve better." i grabbed her hand.

"oh my gosh shut up." emma laughed, killing the mood. damn i wanted to kiss her but i guess i was going to have to wait.

"okay, but can we actually figure out who was behind this? i laughed with her, standing up.

"please," she stood next to me.

i clicked and fast forwarded trying to find emma and i in the library. i just wanted to prove it wasn't me, and see if it actually was danielle so i could roast her.

when finally, we got to the part when we were there at 3:03 pm. and who could you see hiding near the bookshelf? danielle and luna.

"oh my gosh-" emma said, but she didn't seem to be surprised at all.

end of chapter
hey guys!
omg there's like one or two chapters left!
it's been a long ride from may to now.
thank you guys for the endless support.
it's not over yet tho (;

•••
don't forget to vote, comment, and add this story to your reading list so you know when i update. thanks for reading!
  - m

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 512 25
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡.. 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬.. 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝
710K 12.2K 113
joeybirlem added you by username joeybirlem is typing... { completed}
133K 5.2K 34
completed. "it's like they want me to be perfect, but they don't even know that i'm hurting" - i'll show you, justin bieber
11.6K 98 15
-completed-