f i v e

a/n: hey guys lol sorry i'm so inactive with uploading! writer's block will be the death of me. lmao but here's chapter fiveee :)
-
emma's pov:
-
so ya, i agreed to joey's crazy, yet smart, plan. getting charles had to come with a cost i guess, because having to fake date joey will probably make me want to rip my intestines out and toss them off a cliff. (a/n: MOOOOOOOOOD)

i have to say though, i am curious of the outcome. you know those fanfics where two people fake date and end up falling for each other? what if that happened to me and joey? oh my gosh i would probably pull my hair out and transfer schools. but then again, who am i kidding. we hate each other with a burning passion, so the odds are more than slim!

      i get ready for school by doing my usual morning routine, and have my older sister brooklin take me to school. she's a senior and i'm a sophomore.

       i don't really know how today will play out. joey said he told his friends he was planning on asking me to be his girlfriend. ugh i feel like this is going to be totally super awkward jfjejcjis why did i agree to this.

     i walk into the school and instantly my friends jaycee and brynn run up to me.

     "emma, don't be like super triggered because i know how much you hate him, but word is joey's going to ask you out todayyy!" jaycee squeled.

     "legit?" i act suprised.

     "YES!" brynn said excitedly.

     "can i ask why you guys are so happy about this?!" i know joey's asking me out for fake, but my own bestfriends know how much i hate him why would they be happy if we started dating? weird, and honestly annoying.

      "umm em, we've literally always shipped you. i know you play the i hate you card but it is so obvious you guys would end up together!" brynn says. this is making me so angry. people, even my bestfriends, shipped me with that incompetent jerk. i am slowly regretting this. but, i guess it's too late now.

     "well, maybe you guys were right." i smirk, trying hard to hide the annoyed vibe.

"ooo does that mean you're saying yes?!" jaycee asked.

"i guess you'll see..." i laughed. okay where's my award for a1 acting?????

as if on cue.... joey himself and his three friends jacob, mark, and johnny snickering walk up to us. jacob nudges joey closer to me. preferably too close but i guess i signed up for it!!

"hey emma.." joey said to me.

"hola." i replied.

"i was wondering, do you wanna be my girlfriend?" he asked. wow it was so awkward, even if it was 1000% fake. at this very moment, i could get him roasted so hard. i could say no and laugh in his face and he'd be humiliated. well, that would bring me joy. but, i guess i'll be cooperative and generous for once and stick to the plan. ah, but joey would get so embarr- stick to the plan emma, stick to the plan.

        "sure!" i fake smile while i'm actually dying inside. remind me why i'm doing this again? oh right, charles.

        "okay." he smiles back. joey's friends were screaming AYEE and my friends were screaming AWEE.

        "see ya later i guess." i say and walk away from the awkwardness with jaycee and brynn.

          "i can't believe jemma is actually real wow. i'm living." jaycee smiles.

"neither can i..." i mumbled quietly enough so no one could hear.

—end of chapter
BAHSJHA i'm laughing so hard at this chapter. why am i such an embarrassment to wattpad. okay, i'll try to make next chapter less deathly to read. and i'll actual update within a timely manner! hahaa bet.
peace out
-m <3