f o u r

a/n - hey guys (it's the other owner) sorry i haven't updated in a while i recently broke up with my boyfriend lucas and it's been kinda hard for me. but whatever lol boys are losers (except for joey) let's get to chapter four
-
«emma's pov»

          joey and i walked into the library.

          "um can we sit in the back? i don't really want anyone seeing us together and taking it the wrong way," i said.

          "okay." he said, leading towards a table near the back. we took our seat, i sat on one end, joey on the other. i pulled my math materials out of my bag while joey continued to play on his phone.

           "are you going to get off of your phone or what?" i rolled my eyes. it was endless with this kid.

          "no," he smirked while taking a picture of me and putting it on snapchat.

          "stop," i blocked my face.

         "that's payback for telling danielle i'm failing math." he said.

"what the hell? you're the one who told her i was failing math." i have him a look.

"ohhh... uh right. oops." joey started to laugh.

"i hate you so much please delete it now." i whined.

"too late, charles already saw it," he smirked.

joey knows i like charles.

i blushed, "delete it!" i said while grabbing his phone. he tried pulling my hands off of it.

"your hands are soft." he pointed out.

"you're so weird." i rolled my eyes again. his hands were soft too oops.

"i wasn't trying to be," joey said softly.

         "anyways," i said, changing the subject.

"anyways you and charles," he smirked, nudging me.

"what about us? he doesn't even like me.. the chances of us being together is less than the chances of you and i becoming friends." i sighed.

"i'd like to offer you a deal," joey said, leading into his plot.

"i'll gladly decline." i said stopping him right there.

"will you be my girlfriend?" joey blurts, catching me by surprise. it was only the first day of tutoring and things already seemed to be going terribly wrong.

"what?" i question. was he being legitimate? this is just all too weird, obviously i would have never said yes. i hate him.

"okay, let me rephrase that. fake girlfriend. will you?" he blushed, realizing that he had just asked me to be his girlfriend without pointing out that it wasn't going to be real.

"you're actually crazy," i said packing up my things. what a weirdo. he wanted me to fake be his girlfriend? i'm out of here.

"emma, please just hear me out. in the hallway, you saw how jealous danielle was when she first saw us together. if we pretend to date, we could make dani and charles jealous and make them like us back, if that makes sense." joey explained, not that it made it any better.

"well it doesn't make any sense. and like anyone would believe that we are dating!" i yelled.

"are you kidding, everyone thinks we are secretly inlove with anyway. em, you've liked char forever, and trust me guys get even more jealous than girls." he said, trying to convince me.

and to be honest, it was kind of working. i mean, he did have a point. i have liked charles forever and jealousy could very well work. but did i really want to help him? the kid who drives me crazy end on end?

"i don't know joey, it might be too weird..." i hesitated.

"no it won't. we're pretending, remember? we don't actually like each other." joey recapped.

"can i text you later?" i asked.

"yuh sure." he sat back.

"well we got literally nothing done today." i rested my head in my hand, referring to the tutoring we were supposed to be doing.

"it's fine. we'll worry about that another time. i gotta go to football practice, don't forgot to text me." he said gathering his stuff.

"okay." i sighed as he walked out.

i then sink in what i could potentially be getting myself into.

-

later that night

after much thinking, i decided to go along with joey's plan. i mean, how could it hurt? you only live once. i've been wanting charles to be my boyfriend for ages, amd this might actually work?

i pulled out my phone and clicked on his contact. the last text i had sent to him was 'screw you.'

conversation;

emma: hey joey i thought abt it & i guess i will do it lol

joey: okay ;)

emma: ew never send that again

joey: ight. so what should we do ? just tell ppl we r dating?

emma: fr, you make a plan and don't even think it thru ??

joey: hahahahahahhaa

emma: ugh, whatever. just like tell ur friends you're gonna ask me out tmo or whatever guys do b4 they ask girls out lmao idk.

joey: okkkkkk

emma: and then just 'ask me out' tmo

joey: yee

emma: welp gn

joey: gn ;)

emma: stfu

end of conversation
- - -
a/n - lol this is so lame but it'll get better i promise !! but for real what is emma's deal i mean who could hate joey ?? lololol