t h i r t e e n

THANK YOU FOR 13K VIEWS!!
chapter 13

emmas pov

      we were going to get danielle back. why did she think she could get away with doing something like this? i wasn't suprised though, she was used to getting her way and when she didn't, lord help her.

     i looked around the halls for dani. joey had already told lucas to go with the fact that it never happened. the plan was set.

    and then i spotted her, she was at her locker with luna and loren, typical.

   "hey dani." i said, as i approached her.

    "oh hey emma! how are you doing after people found out about you and lucas? you must feel so bad!" she said fakely. i tried as hard as i could to bite my tongue,

    "i'm great. i'm just confused as to why you made that rumor up,' i responded.

     "um, i didn't make anything up sister. you're lovely boyfriend joey told me." danielle smirked.

       "i don't remember telling you anything, actually," joey said coming from around the corner. we both knew danielle would never stand up or say anything bad to joey, and that she would back off after he confronted her. you could just see her face turning red.

       "so if joey didn't tell you, and this isn't a rumor, who told you?" i crossed my arms.

        "i, uh- wait! did i say joey told me? i meant lucas told me.. the other day. yea!" dani struggled to tell us, obviously trying to make something up on the spot.

"did i?" lucas randomly walked by, furrowing his eyebrows. i can't believe i actually kissed him, drunk or not. last year he was really cute but this year he just got weird; he grew out his hair, started selling supreme clothes on instagram, and kinda just became overall emo. but whatever, that's another story. (a/n: only certain people will get this.)

"agh!" dani screeched stomping away.

"this isn't the last you'll see of us!" luna blurted, her and loren following after danielle.

"i'm sure it isn't, but thank god that's over." i laughed, talking to joey.

"right." he said, facing me. we smiled at each other for a few seconds, then he grabbed my hand, leaning in.

when suddenly the bell rang. shit.

"roof later?" joey asked.

"yea," i smiled and went off to class.

later that night

i was meeting up with joey in like 10 minutes at the school roof. looking in the mirror to fix my hair and makeup, i was ready to go.

when i arrived at the school, i remembered how to get to the roof from last time.

joey was already sitting there, on his phone.

      "hey joey," i said walking towards him.

       "emma," he looked up, smiling.

       i sat down next to him. we sat in silence for a minute or two, taking in the view.

       "can you believe it?" i spoke softly.

       "believe what?" joey responded, turning his head to me.

       "that we're here, right now, together," i told him.

        "i know right. just think, if i didn't start a food fight with you a month ago, none of this would have ever happened." he chuckled.

       "do you regret it?" i looked at him.

      "never," he looked back. i smiled at him and we just stared into each other's eyes. i couldn't help feeling the adrenaline of my heart when he grabbed my hand. we both knew what was coming. as our lips melted together, i felt like i was walking on air. i mean, i could die right now and be fine with it. i'd be fine, as long as i was kissing him.

      "joey, i guess you're officially unenemied, if that's a thing." i giggled.

       he paused for a second, then looked at me.

      "and you're... officially mine."

he said crashing his lips onto mine once again.

end of story!
i can't believe this story is actually over!
thank you guys so much for the endless support,
it's so motivating and just makes me so happy!
i really hope you guys enjoyed this story,

just wanted to give a big s/o to my best friend joeybirlem- !
she always gave me so many comments & also
helped me with this story alot!
plus we do everything together so yea lol

i'll update you guys when she uploads her story on this account!
(it's so good i already read it lol)

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!
i love you all endlessly! stay tuned.
-m

started story: may 15th, 2017
ended story: january 14th, 2018