Love At First Sight

By kittykat1065

~ Hi this is kittykat1065 (Savannah M.). This is my first time writing a book on Wattpad so please do not hat... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Note :)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Another Note :)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Story
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Note - New Writer!
Chapter 35
Note <3
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39

Chapter 38

474 24 0
By kittykat1065

COLE P.O.V.~

I cut a piece of chocolate cake and set it down on a little plate and held it out to Xavier.

"Here you go, Xavier." I said, smiling at him.

"Thank you!" Said Xavier as he ran over to me. He took the cake and set it down on the table. Xavier then walked up to me and watched me cut another piece of cake for myself.

It has been a couple days since I was told to stay home and rest while the others keep searching for Zane. Xavier has been keeping me company since Nya was also working and so was Mary and Sensei Wu. I really wanted to help the others, and I even tried a few times, but they always made me stop and told me that I still needed to rest. I decided to listen and I rested, and I mostly slept the couple days I did start resting.

The bags under my eyes weren't as bad as they were before, and my muscles weren't aching as much. I felt better ever since, but my worries still got the better of me. Mentally, I wasn't doing very well at all. I keep having nightmares most of the time while I was sleeping, and I have been constantly worrying about Zane so much that I never bothered to really take care of myself. Every time I tried to reassure myself, it didn't exactly work out and it only made me worry more.

Xavier has been helping me a lot though. He's always been by my side every time I had a nightmare and has just been by my side because he wanted to be. I always tell Xavier that he doesn't need to worry about me and to go have fun, but he always refuses and tells me that he is having a good time being with me. He's even moved to my room and has been sleeping with me ever since he figured out that I was still going to have nightmares. To be honest though, I don't mind at all. It really comforts me and helps me through the night. I just hope that soon, it will also be Zane.

"Could we go outside?" I look down at Xavier and smiled.

"You mean out on the deck?" I asked, putting the cake back to its original place and grabbing some whipped cream. I looked at Xavier, who nodded as his eyes sparkled with the urge to know my answer.

"Yes, that's what I mean." Xavier said, telling me again.

"Then yes we can, Xavier." I said, smiling and laughing a bit at how happy Xavier was. I put some whipped cream onto my cake then licked some of it that got onto my finger.

"Yay!" Shouted Xavier, wrapping his arms around my waist and hugging me. I smiled and ruffled Xavier's hair as he hugged me. I looked at the whipped cream then back at Xavier.

"Want some?" I shook the can of whipped cream to show Xavier what I was talking about. I saw Xavier's eyes sparkle more.

"Yes!" Xavier grabbed his plate that had his cake on it and held in up to me. I smiled and put some whipped cream on Xavier's piece then put it away. I then grabbed two forks and looked at Xavier.

"Alright lets go." I started walking away as Xavier ran past me and out the door. I laughed and sighed then followed Xavier outside to the deck. We found out spot and sat down and started eating.

For a couple minutes, there was a comfortable silence between the two of us and it felt really nice. I ate half of my piece of cake when I looked over at Xavier and seen that he was almost done. I laughed to myself and continued eating.

"This cake is amazing!" I looked at Xavier and smiled. He was finished and I was still eating.

"I know it is." I said. "Cake is my favorite food." I had about two more bites before I would be finished.

"Really?" Asked Xavier, looking at moving closer to me. I nodded and ate another piece. I noticed that Xavier was staring at my cake, watching it like it would get up and walk away. His eyes sparkled like no other which made me smile. I got my last bite of cake on my fork and held it in front of Xavier.

"Here, Xavier." I smiled. "You can have it." I seen Xavier smile brightly then eat the piece of cake on my fork. He then licked his lips and looked at me.

"Thank you, Cole." Xavier hugged me as I set my plate down.

"You're welcome, Xavier." I smiled and hugged him back, thinking. "Let's go to my room." I stood up and grabbed both plates and started walking towards the door.

"Okay." I heard Xavier say. He walked passed me and headed to my room as I set the plates in the sink. When I got to my room, Xavier was already sitting on my bed and waiting for me.

I smiled and walked over then got into my bed, sighing from the comfiness. I reached over and grabbed my phone just to check things as Xavier got into my lap.

"I can sit here right?" Asked Xavier, moving his head to look at me.

"Yes you can." I said as I ruffled Xavier's hair. I laid my head on Xavier's and wrapped my arms around him so I could look at my phone more easily. I started playing a random game as Xavier watched, and it was a comfortable silence again.

"Could I ask you a question, Cole?" Asked Xavier, getting more comfortable on my lap.

"Of course you can. Go ahead." I said, still looking at my phone.

"You and Zane are dating right?" Asked Xavier. I then turned off my phone and set it down on the bedside table.

"Yes we are." I said. "Why?"

"No reason." Xavier smiled. "Just making sure."

"You're such a weirdo." I smiled and ruffled Xavier's hair.

"I know." Said Xavier. "Can you tell me what you like about him? I mean, Zane is super great, but I'm curious to what you think."

I thought for a moment as Xavier started to play with my hands. I never expected Xavier to ask this, but I was also happy he did.

"I like many things about Zane." I thought for a moment. "I like his smile, his laugh, his eyes, his body." Just then Xavier laughed softly as he kept playing with my hands. I knew he was listening to me.

"Can you describe more? List more?" Xavier looked up and smiled at me, already enjoying this conversation. I laughed and nodded, then continued.

"Well I love when Zane smiles. It really lights up my day and pushes all the bad things away. His smile is so bright that everyone is blinded by it. His laugh is the same way. You hear it, then all the bad things go away and there's so much happiness." I said without hesitation.

Xavier stopped and turned so he could look at me. I could tell he was very interested.

"His eyes are the most beautiful icy blue I've seen. They could pierce through anybody when he isn't in a good mood, but they sparkle like snow when he's in a good mood. I swear I can see little snowflakes in his eyes."

I then thought of the necklace. The snowflake that was on it isn't on Zane anymore. The last time I looked at it, it was like it was missing him, and it never sparkled as much after Zane couldn't wear it.

I got out of my thoughts and continued.

"Zane's body.. I love it. I love holding him close and feeling his warmth. His skin is so soft and beautiful and I just love holding his face."

I heard Xavier laugh which led me to look at him in the eye. Xavier smiled and looks back at me.

"Wow. That sounds really great." I saw Xavier think for a second. "What about personality?" I smiled.

"Well I love how intelligent he is. He could make anything sound easy, but I usually still don't understand it. I just honestly love to hear him talk about things. I love seeing him so passionate about something and it makes me happy."

I stopped and looked at Xavier who was smiling. I could tell that he wanted to hear more, so I continued.

"I also love his loyalty and kindness, but I especially love how caring he is. He'll do anything to save the people he cares about. He will show you how much he cares for you, no matter if you feel the same way or not. He will protect anything that catches his sight."

I sighed and thought, continuing again after a couple of minutes.

"What I'm saying is.... Zane is practically my whole world. He is my knight in shining armor."

I looked at Xavier and seen that his eyes were sparkling. He was smiling and blushing probably more than I have been.

"That's amazing that you feel that way towards him." Replied Xavier. "I know he definitely feels the same way about you!"

"You really think so?" I asked, petting Xavier.

"Yes," said Xavier, smiling brightly at me. "I really am sure."

Talking about this made me feel happier. I'm also happy to know that Xavier doesn't think different of me and Zane since we're dating. It gives me a lot more hope to keep working hard...

And never stop till we find Zane.. my true love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.8K 1.6K 28
*COMPLETED* *REWRITE IN PROGRESS* ______ (Y/n) is one of the most wanted criminals where she lives. She steals in order to survive. One day while rob...
21.7K 672 37
You first meet the ninja because of a tragic event. You don't think you'll ever meet again, and you don't care. You shut yourself out of the world an...
349K 9.3K 26
Honestly, it's not easy being the sister to the guy who can zap you whenever he chooses. I mean I love him and all... I remember the day it all start...