My Mate's Betrayal

By stanakatic1995

When you are at your lowest there is only one thing you can do and that is to rise. Our protagonist went thro... More

Announcement
Prologue
Chapter 1- New life
Chapter- 2 The Royal Letter
Chapter- 3 Party n Past
Chapter - 4 The special training
Chapter- 5 The Mystery Guy (Part 1)
Chapter- 6 Mystery Continues (Part-2)
Chapter- 7 Sweet surprise!?
Chapter- 8 Stupid James
Chapter- 9 Storytime
Chapter- 10 Revelations
Chapter 11- Broken Beauty
Chapter- 12 Blue Eyes
Chapter- 13 Perfect facade
Chapter- 14 To Face The Devil
Chapter- 15 Longing
Chapter- 16 The Confrontation
Chapter- 17 Lost friend
Chapter-18 Old Habits Die Hard
Chapter- 19 Trouble In Paradise
Chapter- 20 Home
Chapter-21 A Mother's Dilemma
Chapter- 22 Decisions
Chapter- 23 Calm Before The Storm
Chapter- 24 Take Bull By Horns
Chapter- 25 Beautiful Enigma
Chapter- 26 Intuition
Chapter- 27 Bring It On
Chapter- 28 How Did This Happen?
Chapter 29 Is This Real?
Chapter- 30 Awake
Chapter- 31 Dread
Chapter- 32 Acceptance
Chapter- 33 His Intensions
Chapter 34 - Being In Love
Chapter- 35 A Good Start & A Mate
Chapter- 36 Clues
Chapter - 37 Brother
Chapter- 39 The talk
Chapter - 40 Surprise
Chapter- 41 A Happy Day
Chapter- 42 Caught Unaware
Chapter-43 Reunion
Chapter- 44 The Last Battle
Chapter- 45 Life Goes On
Betrayal

Chapter - 38 Dominic

1.7K 83 12
By stanakatic1995

Dominic's pov-

My right hand was tingling, and the left side of my body felt warm as compared to the right one. I was feeling strange. May be moon goddess finally heard my plea and thankfully I am dead.

'But isn't it odd to feel toasty on one side and frosty on the other, if you are in heaven... you dimwit! '

Sheamus! My wolf, you are alive!

'Of course, I am... you idiot human... and so are you...'

But... I thought when you hadn't shown up for a month while in captivity and I stopped healing... that you were no more.

'Wipeass! If I were to be dead then who helped you escape... and that too in wolf form...'

But I don't remember anything about escaping.

'That's because I took control... and I never left... stupid human... I was saving my strength so that when we get any chance to escape... We would be successful in it...'

So we are alive!

'We are talking, you dumb human! You are feeling things... Dead people don't talk or feel'

Why are you calling me names every time you open that mouth to answer me?

'Because you are all of them, you nincompoop.'

Ahhh! Shut up... but do tell me why I am not hurting everywhere... because the last time I checked if you are starved... beaten... not let healed or tended to... then you hurt pretty much all over...

But I on the other hand...

I only feel funny... that's it... nothing more... oh! And exhausted too... plus hungry...

'Why moon goddess has to pair me with such a moron! '

Because only I can tolerate your sassy Wolfie ass... now would you mind answering my question?

Well, that's for me to know and you to find out... just opened your damn eyes and see for yourself... silly human!'

I tried to open my eyes as slowly as I could... and succeeded.

Letting out a huff of happy surprise I let my eyes focus on my surroundings.

White walls... windows decorated with sunny blue curtains... sunlight peeping through... A door... A man to my right side sitting on a stool... His head resting on his arm... making me wonder what would he look like...? He was also holding my hand... which was giving me a tingly feeling... ohh and Kira was lying by my side...

Sighing in content I closed my eyes... which flew open the next second, when it finally registered in my mind... I gasped.

'Kira!'

But she didn't move. I tried moving my hand but it wouldn't budge. She was lying on it... preventing any movement.

I tried my other hand... but to no avail.

After a few seconds, I tried again to free my fingers but the man tightened his hold making me cry out in light pain.

'Ah. '

Finally, this made him abruptly sit up but without releasing my hand.

'You are awake.' His eyes are wide, his voice laced with sleep and little disbelief.

He has green eyes... I could get lost in them.

While I was lost in checking him out he pushed some buttons and seconds later a doctor walked in followed by two males.

One was older while the other looked my age. But they looked equally exhausted and anxious.

'Is she okay?' Both asked at the same time.

'Still asleep... but as you can see... her brother woke up.' How did they know I am her brother? How did they know her? I was dying to ask questions but I kept quiet.

'Let me check him first.'

The doctor asked me a couple of questions and after giving a few instructions he left. Now I was alone with three strangers and my sister. But somehow I didn't feel threatened. I was surprisingly relaxed.

'My name is Samuel Bell and right now you are in my territory- Red wood.'

Pointing towards the other guy he came with, he continued.

'He is Keith Hemming alpha of the 'Heart wood' pack.

He looked at the guy who was still holding my hand.

'My name is Xavier Black... I am head of warriors and your-'

'Mate.' I finished his sentence in a somewhat recognizable voice. He nodded and let me continue.

'My name is Dominic Moore. My former pack was 'Silver Moon'. Now I am just a rogue. '

'Not for too long...' Xavier spoke up. He slightly squeezed my hand giving me reassurance.

'My wife was the one who found your sister and nursed her back to health. We accepted her in our pack and now she has become an inseparable part of our life. She is like a daughter to me.'

I can see in his eyes how much my sister means to him.

'I know about what happened with her pack, she told us. I also know about you and your brother along with your parents. She talks about all of you very fondly. Right now she is resting because she used her healing abilities to treat you.'

I wonder how much he knows about her abilities.

'She will come around when her body will allow her. I know it is hard for you to trust me but you have to tell us what happened with you.' Taking a breath he continued.

'What happened after your home was attacked?'

He asked in a gentle tone. He knew it was too painful for me to reminisce about the past... but it was necessary. So I began and told him everything that happened to me after that attack till now.

'We were attacked but by whom I didn't know until I was captured and he came to visit me in the dungeon.' Shuddering at the thought of it I continued.

'My uncle Richard was the one after the attack. He was greedy and wanted more power. They injected me with enough wolfsbane to keep my wolf under control... daily doses were given to keep me in a state of delirium.

But one day I was able to escape. For a month they were unable to find me. I was hiding in a secluded cave, feeding on leftovers of other animals' hunts.

It wasn't much but I was alive and recovering. One day when I was passing by the river I saw Zen... I told him what happened to our pack and how my uncle betrayed us. How I was living and everything else.

He promised to help me and I believed him.

But that was my biggest mistake. Because that night when I was sleeping in my cave I was attacked and captured by my uncle.

This time when I was in the dungeon Zen came to meet me. To torture me. He told me how he was involved in my uncle's plan. How he was using my sister.

I was filled with so much rage that I almost killed him but at the very last moment they drugged me and he was saved.

After my uncle died he came to celebrate with me. He told me how he let everyone believe that his death was natural. But in fact, he was the one who killed him.

He was now the Alpha.

Now my days were filled with brutal beatings... I was not given food for days... even water was denied... my cell was cleaned once a month when the smell of my blood and shit became intolerable...

The only thing that was keeping me sane was my wolf... but a month ago he just vanished...i lost hope and was counting my days... praying to the moon goddess to end my life and free me from this misery.

But it looks like she had other plans for me.

I find out that my wolf didn't desert me... He took control and helped me escape and now here I am.'

I finished my story feeling strangely relieved that finally, i was able to get that out.

I opened my eyes and looked at them.

I had closed my eyes when the pain has become overwhelming.

I needed to continue so I kept them closed... knowing that if I opened them... the pain they will see would hurt them too much.

Their faces held understanding and barely suppressed rage. I was glad that Xavier was still holding my hand... giving me the support that I needed.

'I never thought that I would see any of my family members again. I only prayed for them to be alive and healthy... I never thought that one day I would meet my mate...'

I spoke so low that it was almost impossible for them to hear but they did.

'But here you are... With us and we welcome you into our lives with open hearts. Now you are a part of our family... and after your full recovery, you will be made an official member of the pack. Now take a rest. I will come to see you in the evening.'

Saying that Alpha Samuel and Keith left... leaving me alone with my mate.

'When I saw you lying there in the pool of blood I felt my whole world collapse. I thought that I lost you. I was so scared, for a moment I couldn't breathe. But when I felt your heartbeat I was relieved.'

Taking a shaky breath he continued.

'I rushed us here... told Ana to fetch Kira and never left your side.'

'Thank you. For saving me.'

'No need to thank me, mate.' With a tentative smile, he stood and came closer to me.

'I know you are tired and I look like shit...'

I opened my mouth to deny that but he shook his head.

'How about you take a nap... Meanwhile, I will take a shower and bring soup with me, because that is the only thing I know how to make... and then we will talk some more.'

'Deal.' He kissed my forehead and left the room. And soon enough I was asleep with a smile on my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 489 24
*Book Two Of The Federation Series* It is said that the moon goddess created supernatural beings that gain strength from the moon, creatures of the n...
232K 6.5K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
12.5K 338 46
Evelyn has everything. She is strong, independent, beautiful and a soon to be alpha. Everyone she comes across either wants to be with her or wants t...
672 9 12
Finally he's directly in front of me I cant bare to look into his eyes, to look into an Alphas eyes is a direct challenge. I see his hand abruptly ra...