Mr. And Mrs. Blossom|✔️|

By _sarahaxox

Sonia Richardson is a 23 year old, who works at a elementary school as a teacher. Sonias parents tell her a j... More

Aunthors Note/Characters
Chapter 1: The beginning
Bombshell
Chapter 2: Exchanging the Rings
Married
Mornings With Him
Chapter 3: Honeymoon disaster
Awakening
Chapter 4: Falling For Him
Hungry For each other
Complicated
Chapter 5: Christmas Eve
Bad News
Poison Ivy
Chapter 6: Tied To Him
Unbarable
Oh baby!
Chapter 7: Family Dinner
Wedding Bells
Car Ride
Chapter 8: Twins
Reunited
Here to Stay
Chapter 9: Secrets Revealed
Open book
Family
Chapter 9: Promises
Gender Reveal
Kicking in Greece
Chapter 10: Stronger Bond
Mine
Chapter 11: Lost And Found
Family Reunion
Chapter 12: Devil Has Returned
Unleash The Beast
Snakes in Cages
Chapter 13: November Birthday Wreck
Home Sweet Home
Forgiving Him
Chapter 15: False Alarm
Baby Shower
Chapter 16: Labour
L & E
Chapter 17: Motherhood
Mission Impossible
Chapter 18: Weaknesses
Broken Hearts
Chapter 19: New Doors
Another Day
Chapter 20: Welcome Home Darling
Gowns and Crowns
Devil Has A Team
Chapter 21: She's Evil
Marked
Chapter 22: The Crazy Plan
I Spy
Chapter 23: Another World
Far Away From Me
Chapter 24: Our Memories
Our story
Epliogue: Our Ending

Chapter 14: Anniversary

9.9K 298 11
By _sarahaxox

-unedited-

Sonia's POV   

After being reunited with Samuel about a week had passed by. Adriana came over after a very long time to grab her things. Couple weeks ago Adriana decided to move in with her father, she was happy about this. That's all that Sam and I wanted for her.

Three days had passed from the literal blow up that happened, we've both decided it was best to forget about it. My life was a complete movie, full of crazy, excitement and love. The challenges that will face us in future is what makes my bond stronger with Samuel. Its what make us different from other couples. I know it seems crazy, its only been a year with him. I barely knew my friends in a year, took me years to know them. With Sam it was different, I've known him for a long time, my perspective from what I've thought of him then and now is completely different. He has somehow found a way into my heart which isn't easy to do.

My parents have hosted Samuel and I's one-year anniversary party at their place tomorrow. We were getting ready to leave for Seattle. So far I have packed everything. Sam decided to drive there instead of taking a plane. It wasn't that long of a drive so I agreed.

I walked downstairs waited for Sam to come out of his study. He's been crazy with work lately, we haven't really had any time together which is another reason why I agreed to drive so we could spend more time together. I feel like I was over exaggerating but I felt a change In him lately.

My legs were getting tired of standing up so I went over to the couch and sat down and waited for him to come out. I look at my appearance in the mirror in front of me, I wore a grey baggy sweater which I am pretty sure is Sam's and my grey sweats. Didn't bother putting any makeup on, My hair was tied in a high ponytail. Overall I looked good for 6 months prego.

"Ready" I heard Sam's voice brought me out of my thoughts.

I get up from my seat and walk toward him by the door. His eyes were focused on his phone. "Have been for the past hour." I sheepishly smile.

"I'm sorry works been crazy, my father did some last minute changes to this contract we want to get signed." He didn't bother looking up from his phone.

"Okay...well if you're done, can we go?" I ask, annoyed at him for some reason.

"Yeah I packed everything in the car, I need to take a call. You go and I will be there in a second." He kisses my cheek than disappears.

I ignore his behaviour that may I add, he's been doing a lot lately. I walked towards the car and get in. He really needs to get a smaller one because it's a huge hassle to get in this freaking truck. I finally sit in the front seat and I impatiently wait for Samuel to come out. I told my parents we'd be at their place by 10 at night, Samuel is taking his sweet time in there.

In the meantime, I unlock my phone to find two missed calls from Mariah my cousin. I haven't seen her since the day she suddenly left. I called her about two days ago to tell her about the party. I press in her number and call her. It goes through and she picks up.

"Hey, Sonny!" She chirps through the phone

"Hey Mar, What's up you called?" I chirp back.

"Yeah, I did...about the party tomorrow-"

"Don't you dare tell me you aren't coming!" I say a bit too loud on the phone.

"No, I am...We probably will be extremely late. I know you said to be here by tonight but we cant. Something came up. I'll explain when I see you." She didn't sound fine.

"Yeah, that's fine as long as you are coming. Mar is everything okay? You don't sound fine." I say a little worried. I knew that voice and I didn't like it. Something is making her upset I can tell.

"Like I said I'll explain when I see you, Just tell Aunt Linda I will be not coming tonight." She huffs.

"Okay babe, I will talk to you later. Remember whatever it is, everything will be fine." I sigh through the phone.

"Thank you, Sonny, see you tomorrow. Love you."

"Love you too." I end the call.

I was worried for Mariah. I knew she had a problem just with her voice and it bothered me that she wasn't telling me.

I look over to the door and it was still closed. Why was he taking so long? Its been 20 minutes how long does one call takes. Couple minutes passed by and boy was I angry. I'm hungry and I've needed to pee for the past two minutes. I got out of the car and slammed the door then walked toward the door, just when I was flung open by Sam. I looked at him in anger. I tried o control these mood swings but Sam wasn't really helping lately.

"Where are you going, we are going to be late." He says looking down at me like he did not just make his pregnant may I add hungry wife wait for almost 30 minutes.

I took a deep breath and held in the amount of anger that had built up for him. Don't explode Sonia be calm. Don't yell.

" I need.to pee," I say trying to not yell at him than brush passes him and walked towards the bathroom. My bladder has too much pressure on it, so if I stayed any longer I would literally pee in my sweats because of him.

I walked out of the house a couple minutes later and the door. I struggled to get in the car, Sam held his hand out to help pull me in but I decided to help myself in. I sat in the car. He started the car and drove off. This was going to be the longest ride, I'm regretting as to why I agreed to this.

"You hungry?" Sam says, I look over at him and raise my brow.

"No, I am not." I lied.

"Sonia, I am sorry. But my work life is currently hectic. Between the agency and the business is hard. Right now I have to focus on work, I've been kind of occupied with...other things to had realized it." He says looking at me for a split second then back to the road.

And... he ruined it. The apology was going well until he said the last part. I was the distraction. Did I seriously put that much pressure on him? The only thing that I have asked him so far to do was to hire someone to make a nursery for the babies. Other than that I have done most of the shopping. This was making me really mad.

"You've been occupied? With what?" I raise my brows. I knew the answer, I wanted to hear it from him.

"Juggling two works, and...you especially while you are in this state, is really hard." He sure had the balls to say it. I don't know what has gotten in him lately but he has finally managed to push a button. Now I was angry.

"I'm distracting you from "work"? I'm sorry I had no idea. Could you please explain?" I say sarcastically but my tone was full of anger.

"I didn't mean it like that Sonia. I just. I never get to work anymore." There it is. Exactly what I wanted to hear.

"It's okay. You won't be "distracted" by me anymore. Since I'm holding you back right, from your freedom, you can do whatever you wish. I won't bother you anymore." I say angrily.

"Sonia stop this. I don't want to argue with you." He says placing his hand on my thigh.

I look away outside at the window. Perhaps he was right, I probably am holding him back from his life. He wasn't planning on marrying me in the first place, these babies were probably still a mistake to him. He had his life planned and I probably got in the way of it all, especially his work. But I meant what I said if he thinks this, then I" ll stop with the distractions. My head was starting to hurt from all this. I rested my head on the window and closed my eyes. This was going to be a very long car ride.

**

After hours in a cramped car with a high amount of tension between Sam and I we finally had reached a bit later then we were supposed to come. It was really late, midnight I think. My mother had already set up the guest room for Samuel and I. I unpacked some of my clothes that I'd need to wear in the morning tomorrow. I had changed into my shorts and my baggy tee-shirt. The house was extremely hot or it might be me.

When I walked back into the guest room, Samuel was in bed on his laptop. The usual. I rolled my eyes and went on the other side of the bed and crawled in. I turned my body the other way so I'm not facing him. I felt a hard kick from one of the babies. No, not again, not now. They did this every night, Which means no sleep for me. I groaned at another forceful kick and turned my body around.

"What's wrong? Are they kicking again?" I look and Sam was staring down at me.

"No..." I knew if I said yes, I'd stop him from his work.

"So what's wrong?" He says again.

"Nothing," I say looking down.

"Fine." He huffs and continues doing whatever he was on his laptop.

Something about him has changed or maybe I just didn't notice it before. Before my excuse to his attitude was probably the overwhelming case he trying to solve, but now... I'm starting to think... he's just ignoring something... Ignoring me. The worst fear I never want to face with him is if he starts to not love me anymore. Or even worse, to leave me alone with these babies. Backs away from our lives, what we have...or had. My heart shattered. What if that's the case. I wanted to cry, but I couldn't let him know. I had to try my best, to keep as much pressure off of him. I looked up at his face. After everything we have been through, I don't think its possible. I turned my body the other way and tried to sleep for once.

***

After my episode with Samuel yesterday I tried to put that behind for just today, marking one year together. There will also be many people here today at the party, so I was trying to avoiding causing some kind of scene. My mother had picked out a pink, off the shoulder, long dress for me to wear for today. It was beautiful a little bit too tight but it was perfect, the dress showed off my huge baby bump. I have curled my long black hair and let it fall down to my shoulder. I wore a settle makeup for today's party. Neutral eyes and contour with some highlight on my cheeks then topped it off with nude lips. I didn't think my mother would make this party a big deal. I thought it would be some family, turns out half the business industry will be coming.

I walked downstairs to bump into something hard. Look up to find Samuel staring down at me. I quickly looked away.

"You look absolutely stunning darling." He kisses my forehead and I smile at him. Why does he do this to me?

I look at what he is wearing. For once he was wearing something other than black. He wore a grey suit under his jacket he had a vest on. He looked great. He pulls his hand out with his tie in hand.

I sigh and take it from him. "This isn't easy anymore for me to reach, you are way too tall, sit" I take a deep breath and point to the couch behind him. He chuckles and sits on the side of the couch arm. I take a step closer and start to tie his tie on. He really needs to learn.

"There you go," I say taking a step back.

"Thank you, my love." He takes a step forward and reaches to touch my face.

"My mother probably needs help." I weakly smile and back away then turn around to leave before I was forcefully pulled back hitting Sam's chest.

"What is going on? Are you still mad?" He raises his brows.

"No, I don't know what you're talking about." I lie.

"Don't play dumb Sonia, I was stressed yesterday, don't take what I said to heart. You know I love you." His grip on my hands tighten. Our faces inches apart.

"Yes I know, because apparently, I am causing the stress right. Putting pressure on you..." I say more stern.

He huffs "Sonia, I didn't mean any of it. There's a lot going on and I took it out on you. I am sorry." He brings me closer to him.

"No Sam, there is always going to be a lot going on with you. When is this all going to stop, the double jobs, the danger involved with it, we barely have to time for each other. How are you going to be there for your children." I croak, resist crying.

"I cant leave my job, Sonia, this is years of hard work going to waste! I am doing this for us, to provide for our family. My father depends on me to make our industry top, and I promised to achieve that goal. Just because we barely see each other doesn't mean I won't be there for our children. Someone needs to do something around here. I am sorry, but I will not choose sides!" He angrily says letting go of my hands making me flinch.

"Understood." Is all I say before walking away from him.

Of course, his job was more important. I was the person who was stopping him from everything, My mistake was caring for him, getting too attached. He rather gets hurt then to listen to me. As long as he's there for his children was I needed from him now. Something about him had changed, he's not who I fell in love with. He is not the Samuel I knew. What had changed with him? Why all the sudden was his work and business more important than his own life. I sounded selfish. I cared for him too much to watch him get hurt again.

**

"Thank you, mother, for all of this." I hug her

"Anything for my baby." She smiles

"I'm super tired, I'm going to head on up. I love you" I say before heading upstairs.

The party went by really quick thankfully. After my argument with Sam, I don't think we'll be talking anytime soon. I had already changed out of my clothes and got in bed laying down, Sam was on the phone again with someone, I didn't want to be near him anyway so it was good I guess. I just laid there thinking of what Sam had said to me earlier. I was trying to puzzle why he was acting out like this. I couldn't do this on my own, I needed him by my side. The whole night I avoided him. This was unexpected. About a week ago I was dying to see him and now he is just a new person. It's like he shut apart of himself down, and hid it away. I shut my eyes and fell into a deep snooze.

___________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4M 287K 74
Heather Drake is a 22 year old who is hiding from her past and trying to start a new life in California. She is going to be starting with a new caree...
155K 4.5K 45
In order to have a full understanding of this book I suggest you read the first part to this book 'Treasure' ◇♡◇ "You and I would always be unfinishe...
478K 27.8K 75
Kidnapped, towed to a church, and wedded to a stranger; Ellis, an eighteen-year-old high school graduate has to find her lost voice and decide betwee...
795K 23.8K 36
Katelyn Victoria Darcy, daughter of the late Viscount of Montgomery, whose privilege life has a drastic, changed when her father died. His death reve...