Radiant Academy {KH/FF/FT & o...

Da Firefly94

Welcome to Radiant Academy your new home filled with new people, new classes and new rules, but wait a second... Altro

Prologue ~Nightmares
Chapter one ~ I'm not going nowhere
Chapter two~ You're who's roommate now?
Chapter three~ meet the beasts
Chapter four~ A big introduction!
Chapter five~ A Great hand!
Chapter six ~ You're one of us now!
Chapter seven~ Don't be so Dramatic!
Chapter eight ~ Aren't you sweet!
Chapter nine ~ Quite the Experiment!
Chapter 10 ~ A Match To Remember!
Chapter 11~ The ultimate Weapon!
Chapter 12 ~ Tradition!
Chapter 13 ~ Nothing like a moonlit stroll
Chapter 14 ~ Poison!
Chapter 15 ~ Seriously I'm Fine!
Chapter 17 ~ This is war!
Chapter 18 ~ Hit 'em in the Scruff!
Chapter 19 ~ I'll be your friend!
Chapter 20 ~ back to normal?!
Chapter twenty-one ~ Stop Digging!
Chapter twenty-two~ Remember Me!
Chapter 23~ Prey or Predator!
Chapter 24~ From Elephants to Air Ships!
Chapter 25~ the vanishing tea party!
Chapter 26 ~ Cryptic Cats and Run away Rabbits!
Chapter 27~ One long journey later!
Chapter 28~ You only need me!
Chapter 29 ~ No Trust!
Chapter 30 ~ A little investigation!
Chapter 31 ~ the Secret Meeting!
Chapter 32 ~ What did you call me?!
Chapter 33 ~ I See You!
Chapter 34 ~ Eenie Meenie Miney Mo!
Chapter 35 ~ Fully Equipped!
Chapter 36 ~ A City Sleeps!
Chapter 37 ~ Time to Investigate!
Chapter 38~The Towering Tower!
Chapter 39 ~ And Who Are You?
Chapter 40 ~ Reunion
Chapter 41 ~ Until Next Time!
Chapter 42 ~ I'll ask the questions!

Chapter 16~ I don't need a baby sitter!

1.7K 78 18
Da Firefly94

Chapter 16

“Hey Makarov, it’s me,” you knocked on his office door.

“Come in~” He sang from the other side of the door. You entered the extravagant room and you had to mentally will yourself not to laugh. In the middle of the room was a large desk with a grand throne like chair sat behind it. Makarov sat on the chair but he was so short he was sitting on three red velvet cushions just to be able to see over the table. You cleared your throat to cover up an escaped giggle. You were so preoccupied with the humorous scene it took a moment to realize the two of you weren’t alone. A boy who looked about your age with a short blonde plait sat in one of two chairs across from Makarov.

“Come and sit ------,” Makarov gestured to the other chair. You walked over and sat down wondering what was with the extra company.

“If you’re worried cause of what happened last night as you can see I’m perfectly fine.” You gestured to yourself.

“Really because I now have a twenty metre radius area of dust where there should be a forest that disagrees with you,” Makarov raised an eyebrow.

“Yeah, well there was this slight accident,” you gave a sheepish grin.

“Oh, an accident? So tripped an accidently disintegrated my forest.”

“Well no. See I was attacked and well… who’s this?” you changed the subject pointing a finger at the boy sitting next to you.

“------ meet your new partner for patrol duty,” Makarov gave a smile.

“What?” your jaw dropped. He knew you didn’t like working with others. It restricted what you were able to do in battle.

“Hi I’m Edward Elric,” the boy grinned and offered you a hand.

“Edward here is going to make sure you don’t destroy any more of my school grounds,” Makarov smiled happy with himself.

“But I-“ you tried to argue.

“No buts it’s been decided your next shift is tomorrow night and Ed will pick you up from your room,” Makarov explained.

“But his just a kid,” You looked Ed up and down.

“Hey I’m older than you I’m your Alchemy professor.” Ed pouted.

“Really?” you gave him another look up and down “but your so sh-“

“Don’t say it ------!” Makarov leapt across the table to cover your mouth.

“Short?” Edward seethed an evil aura surrounded him. He shot straight out of the chair sending it toppling backward. “How dare you call me a pipsqueak you midget. I’m at least a good foot taller than you!” he yelled flailing his arms steam literally pouring from his ears.

“Yeah I don’t think so,” you dead panned.

“Why you-“ Ed began waving his fist at you. All of a sudden Makarov cast a spell and Ed went floating at the door yelling and flailing.

“Thanks for stopping by Ed talk to you later,” Makarov called as the door closed and locked behind him.

“Well isn’t he the charmer,” You sighed sarcastically.

 “Don’t ever mention his height if you want to get along with him,” Makarov sighed plopping back onto his stack of pillows.

“Dooley noted, now Makarov that’s not all you wanted to talk about right? I’m betting you talked to Ryner and Sebastian by now.” The mood turned serious.

“I have.” He sighed. “You didn’t sense a single one of those fiends?”

“Not one. Something must be wrong I can always sense fiends and shadows, always!”

“Yes it is strange-“ Makarov trailed off staring into the distance.

“Makarov are you not telling me something?” You questioned. It was not uncommon for the old coot to withhold information.

“What? Of course not,” He laughed of your comment making it blatantly obvious that he was. “Any way I want to talk about ‘S’ class missions,” Makarov continued.

“You’re not taking them away from me? They’re pretty much the only reason I’m here!”

“No, no you’re still allowed to go on them but only if you take someone with you,” He explained.

“You know if I take others I won’t be able to fight to my full extent,” you argued.

“Exactly, you need to be more careful and for that reason I have picked a mission for you to take. Pick three other students from your class and report to the mission office Thursday after school for details and transport.” He explained.

“Yeah I got it,” you sighed in defeat.

“Well that’s all I wanted to discuss. If you return to your dorm you’ll find your sport uniform there. You should probably get ready for you next class.” He finished. You sighed and pushed yourself out of your chair. “I’ve already sent a message to your teachers allowing you to participate now,” he informed.

“Thanks gramps,” you waved without turning around and walked out his office. You were extremely upset that Makarov had now basically surrounded you with baby sitters. You didn’t really understand why but you knew he was hiding something and it was only a matter of time before you would find out. You’d make sure of that.

You had finally made it back to your dorm only to find the door already open. You walked in and almost fell over in surprise.

“What the hell?” you gasped. It looked like a bomb had gone off in your room. Well half the room. The bathroom door side. The beds were merely piles of splintered wood covered in ripped pieces of cloth that could barely be recognised as the sheets they previously were. Floor boards were pulled up and scorched. But the wall was in the worst condition. The wallpaper was no longer recognizable and the bathroom door was roughly a quarter the original thickness.  

“------?” You finally noticed Vincent knelling in the middle of the room with a large tool kit.

“What happened?” you gaped in shock.

“Everyone was very worried about you last night,” he said.

“So they did this,” you raised a disbelieving eyebrow. “That’s going overboard.”

“-------,”

“There was no need to go that far.”

“--------,”

“And now it’s left for you to clean up, that’s not fair.”

“------!” Vincent yelled finally gaining your attention. “what WE did was reasonable, we were worried, you shouldn’t hold it against us,” Vincent scolded.

“I’m sorry,” you whispered. You sure felt bad now.

“As long as you’re okay it doesn’t matter,” Vincent ran a hand through his hair looking kind of frustrated. “I’m kinda busy here,” he said making it obvious he was too angry for you to be in his presence. “I left your sports uniform in my room you can change there and head to class,” he didn’t even look at you. You didn’t understand what was wrong with all of them. You were fine now what did it matter anymore! Without a word you stormed across the hall and slammed Vincent’s door behind you. Screw them!

You had finished changing and were on your way to class but you were still in an extremely bad mood.

“Hey ------- what’s with the death aura?“ Ryner came out of a side corridor.

“Everyone is pissed at me for no reason, I’m fine now so why should they be angry,” you seethed.

“Hmm…” Ryner thought for a moment. “I don’t think they’re upset with you, I think they’re more pissed with their own inability to do anything to help you.”

“Well they didn’t need to help me, I had you helping me. That’s already one more than normal.” You pouted.

“Yeah well I’ve been here quite a while and the kids seem to be the united ‘you do something to one of us, feel the wrath of all of us’ type.” Ryner explained.

“Life here’s pretty weird,” you sighed leaning into Ryner as you walked.

“Tell me about it,” He sighed putting an arm around you. “Come on I’ll show you the way to class,” He guided you down another hallway.

“Now even you’re trying to help me,” you nudged him playfully in the side.

“Only cause you’re headed in the complete opposite direction,” He turned another corner. You both burst out laughing. It reminded you of old times. It was nice.

A/N: Hey guys! Turns out studying is awfully boring so here’s another chapter and yeah the mission your voting for classmates to join you will be on Thursday in the book so you have until then to keep voting for whoever you want. I have had so many awesome Ideas about this story I can’t wait to right them so hope you enjoy! See ya in the next chapter!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

182K 4.5K 19
The S-class wizards trials are about to begin yet again. This time...a far worse path lies ahead of Natsu and Lucy. Natsu has been blinded for years...
3.8K 10 23
Meet Lucy Heartfilia, an 11th grader at Fairy Tail High. Mute by choice and also a straight A student. Lucy has an amazing group of friends, a best f...
164 3 5
Becoming a wandering mage at a young age, Lucy finds herself on new journeys nearly every single day. On a faithful day in the port town of Hargeon...
267K 9.5K 30
Lucy Heartfillia is a young and beautiful girl. She is an elite general of the capital army of Magnolia. She has a caring father, friends, and is ve...