Niall Horan Imagines

By Narrysaurs_Rex

Welcome to my amazing World of Niall Horan Imagines....I take requests........ Enjoy reading More

Beach
Birthday Present
he finds your secret wattpad acount
he's a pervert
you are on your period
he tries to turn you on during a concert
He's a pervert (again)
you are afraid he might leave you
Best friends or more?
he gets too touchy in the middle of a store
Kids (Request)
Skinny Legs
You interrupt a guys night (PART 1)
You sext him
he caught you smelling his clothes
Surprise Surprise (Request)
Strange Feeling
Attacker (Request)
Slutty Cousin
Slutty Cousin P.2
THANK YOU!!(Author's note)
Misfortune (Part 1)
Misfortune (Part 2)
Kiss
Encounter
Caught in the Act
The handsome Blue eyed guy (Request)

He tries to distract you while studying

9.5K 118 6
By Narrysaurs_Rex

"What?'' You whisper as you stared at the atrocious sheet in front of you, not understanding a single word. "What the hell?'' Your head fell back as you let a sigh out of irritation,Why do you have to learn these useless things?

"BABE,I'M HOME!'' Niall's excited voice bumped through the walls of your room,making your frown turn to a wide smile........ but then,turn to a frown again as You looked down at your clothes. Blue shorts and A V Neck tee that showed too much cleavage. You looked pretty simple and plain,which bugged you because you always wanted to look good for Niall.

"Babe!''His voice was calmer and lower as he pushed the creme door of your room open.You pulled the shirt a little bit up to cover the fact that you were not wearing a bra, and halted, seeing him already in the room.He smiled as you ran towards him,pulling him in a passionate and slow kiss.

"I missed you!''He murmured,pulling away.His lips went down to your neck, leaving wet kisses along.

"Mmm...Me too!'' A moan eloped your mouth, pulling his body closer But then you remembered you had a Homework to do for tomorrow and gently pushed him."Can you help me with my Homework?'' He chuckled, picking your lips and nodding.

"Sure,Princess!'' His answer brought a smile to your face as you reached for the paper and handed it to him as he sat down on bed. You took a seat next to him, watching his face change from eager to confused.

Within Minutes,You were both laying on bed, Niall no longer helping you do your nearly finished homework but distracting you as you try to focus on the confounding paper.

"Niall,Stop!''You pushed him absentmindedly as he planted kisses on your check,neck and Jaw.

"Just one Kiss!'' He begged, earning a tired look from you.

"I just wanna finish this then we could do whatever you want!''

''There's only two questions left,Copy them from anyone tomorrow.''Niall whined, puppy eyes taking over his blue ones.

"Ugh..Just one kiss!'' You finally gave in and crashed your lips against his, a thing you wanted to do from a long time. He reacted by hovering over your laying body and softly rubbing your waist. The Lustful and passionate way he kissed you sent heat to your checks. Your lips split, letting his tongue explore your mouth in a pleasureful way. He gained moans from you as his hands grabbed the hem of your shirt, his fingers brushing against your chest.

"Niall!''You moaned. "We have to-'' You didn't even complete the sentence when he bit your lower lip and gained an even louder moan from you. The way his body moved in sync with yours and his hands touched your young skin in desire aroused you in an unbelievable way.The Silent room soon was filled by both of your erotic moans and screams,turning to an extremely heavy making out session. Let's just say that all your stress and worry were now fluxing away into the thick air of the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.8K 273 20
My wlw thoughts Men dni 🚫 if you don't like these types of books block don't report Pm me girls<3
234K 7.5K 167
What if a PokΓ©mon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
53M 377K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
292K 17.8K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong