Living With My History Teache...

By cravetoread

She was damaged and thought hell was nowhere else but her very own home. There was no escape from it. He just... More

Living With My History Teacher
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Not an Update
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
New Story Update
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 38

3.9K 105 45
By cravetoread

HEY GUYS

NEW CHAPTER UP

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

ENJOY

***

"A cabin?" I found myself asking as I stared at the building before me, the door held open by a smiling Damon. God he looked so handsome tonight. He didn't have on anything special; in fact he only had on a blue dress shirt, black jeans and his favorite vans.

"Yeah," he said with a smile offering me his hand. The sparks and butterflies still came whenever we touched and this time wasn't any different. "Thanks," I whispered when he pulled me out of the car and shut the door behind me.

"I got it a while back and I haven't been here in a long time. I thought it was the perfect place for our first date." He said smiling down at me showing off pearly white teeth. I would have fallen on my knees if it were not for the fact that he was still holding my hand.

It wasn't only our first date but my first date ever.

"Ladies first," Damon said holding the door to the cabin open for me with a charming smile on his face. "What a gentleman," I teased stepping over the threshold.

I took a few tentative steps into the cabin trying to see something in the dark. I heard the flip of the switch behind me as the cabin suddenly filled with light. It dazzled me for a second or two but my eyes finally adjusted and I could see again.

The place wasn't as huge as his apartment but the decor was still as tastefully done. I was staring at a living room that was well furnished in red and brown. And for a cabin in the woods, it had a lot of technology; a sound system, a forty-three inch TV and a split unit. It was amazing and I loved it. It had a homey feel to it. It also didn't look like he had not been here in a long time.

"You said you hadn't been here in a while," I stated his earlier words moving into the living room and dropping my purse on a couch. "Doesn't look like it." I said picking up the pair of boxers I found where I had just dropped my purse.

"That's cause I lent the place to a friend. He left yesterday." He informed me. "And apparently, he left that," he said taking the boxers away from me.

"Oh"

He left the living room and I heard him walk down the hallway and enter what I guessed was a bedroom. It gave me some time to really check the place out. I found no other form of clothing. Besides the pair of boxers, the place was close to spotless.

It was a really nice place. When I turned around, I found Damon leaning under the arc that led to the living room with a big ass smile on his face that made him look so handsome and did funny things to my stomach.

With the big ass smile still on his face, he took the remaining steps required so he was standing in front of me. "I'm so glad you are here," he whispered intimately taking my hands in his. "Me too," I whispered back and soon all thoughts fled cause Damon was kissing me. It was supposed to be quick but somehow it turned slow, passionate and left my body wanting more.

"This way," he said when we pulled away and guided me out of the living room. I couldn't see anything when we arrived what I assumed was our destination; it was too dark to see anything. I heard Damon switch on the lights behind me and I saw that we were in the kitchen.

"We're cooking dinner?" I asked.

"Yup"

"I thought this was supposed to be a date and you're making me cook my own dinner?" I teased. "I thought you were a gentleman."

"I am a gentleman," he said with a scoff and a mock roll of his eyes. "Besides, we are making your favorite." Damon winked in passing to the fridge and started getting out the things we needed.

"You're a great cook and I'm a pretty competent assistant. Dinner's gonna be way better than anything we can get at a restaurant."

"Competent? You're alright." I teased with a laugh as he set down the stuff he had gotten out of the fridge.

"Alright?" He asked faking hurt. "Would you rather have me or Kyrn in here?"

That made me stop. Kyrn was an absolute horror in the kitchen. It was no difficult decision who I would rather have in the kitchen. A slow smile crept unto his face as he watched my reaction. "I thought so too," he said.

Dinner wasn't anything fancy. We made Parmesan crusted chicken breasts with veggies and had fun doing so. It was comfortable and nice just talking as we made our way around the kitchen seeking ingredients and pouring them into the pans under my directions of course. More than once, our hands touched when we would reach for an ingredient at the same time. And every time, I would feel those very same butterflies floating around in my tummy. I could not believe I was having feelings for my teacher and not just any teacher; a teacher who also happened to be a player. That should be setting off alarm bells but there was nothing. Probably because those bells were blocked out by my feelings for him.

"No, not here, follow me." I froze when I was about to set down the bowl of food at Damon's instructions. We were done cooking and it was now time to eat.

"Okay," I said moving away from the dining table and following him out the back door to the back yard. There wasn't anything spectacular about the backyard besides the view of the many stars that lit up the night sky and the tree line. I copied Damon when he set down the bowl of food on the table that was out there.

He turned around going back to the cabin and I moved to follow him.

"Woah woah woah! Where are you going?" He asked bringing me to a halt when he noticed me following after him.

"To get the plates we're going to need for dinner." I answered like it was the most obvious thing in the world which it was.

A smile took over his face at my words. "No, you can't do that. I invited you to dinner so I'll set the table." He said all good-naturedly. He took my hand in his, walked me back to the table and pulled out my chair for me.

"Gee, why didn't you think that when you asked me to make dinner." I said with a roll of my eyes as I sat down on the seat that had been pulled out for me. A deep chuckle came from behind me and I felt him lean down, his hands on the back of my chair. He was so close I could feel his breath on my ear.

"I'll be right back," he whispered in my ear. A shiver ran down my spine at the feel of his lips grazing my earlobe and it only got worse when he placed a gentle kiss there and left to get our plates.

"So where were we?" Damon asked settling in the seat across me. "You were telling me about your first time in Italy," I answered. And so he continued the beautiful and hilarious tale about his first time in Italy with his best friend. I couldn't believe he had once been that young and incredibly stupid. We talked throughout dinner moving from one topic to another, the scene relaxed and comfortable if you discount the butterflies that kept floating around my stomach as I watched Damon.

It was then that it hit me. I had been worried for nothing. It might have been my first date and I was dead scared of screwing it up. But, this was Damon. Damon who had been a friend and helper before any of this thing between us started happening. It had always been easy to talk to him and I always enjoyed his company. Why did I think going on a date would change any of that?

I was so happy that he hadn't done anything like taking me to some fancy restaurant where I would have been sure to embarrass myself. Making dinner ourselves and eating outside in his backyard was nice. It wasn't what I would term a normal date according to all the chick flicks I've watched but I loved it.

Now, we were lying on a blanket, our bellies stuffed with food as we stared up at the night sky filled with so many stars.

"I used to know every constellation but now I can barely remember any of them." I said as we lay side by side, our arms grazing from time to time.

"Really?" Damon asked sounding slightly surprised. "I know none of them. But I do know about the big dipper. That's it over there." He said pointing at a random direction.

I laughed out loud cause we both knew that he had no idea what he was doing. "No, it isn't," I still commented.

"I could have sworn that was it," he laughed. "So how come you used to know so much about constellations?"

I couldn't help the sigh that escaped my lips. "It was something my mum and I used to do on a particularly starry night. You know, when she was still sober and a good mum." I couldn't help it. Even though she wasn't here to hear me I couldn't help but take that jab at her. I miss her so much sometimes. I could already feel the tears coming and the familiar heat that came with my anger at her filled me.

But, just when I was about to start bawling my eyes out, I felt a warm hand on mine. I looked to my side, to where Damon lay. He gave me a comforting smile and squeezed my hand tighter. God, he was so handsome under the light of the moon. And he was always there when I needed a shoulder to cry on which was becoming a habit.

This was a date; our first date and I wasn't going to let sad memories of my mother ruin it for me.

"I'm here if you need me," Damon whispered turning over to his side. "Okay?" His hand was on my cheek softly caressing it and I found myself leaning into his hand.

"Okay," I whispered.

He smiled that smile that did crazy things to me and then leaned down to place his lips on mine. And there went all my sad and unhappy thoughts.

***

I am so so so sorry for the extremely long wait. I'm also sorry that it is quite short.

Any who, once again I want to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

As always, do not forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 250 26
Just to let you know, I'm terrible at descriptions. :((( Aiden Woods has been living alone with his abusive, alcoholic, father since the day his moth...
17.3K 565 32
Jack hates his teacher, Mark Fischbach - better known by his students as Mr. Fischbach - because he thinks his teacher has a some sort of bias agains...
9.9K 268 54
Eli is like everybody, a normal senior high school student who wanted to make her last year in high school memorable. She's dealing with some emotion...
790K 24.6K 46
(BxB) It's been a long road for Scott Toby but finally he's made it. His first official day as a high school teacher is here! Will he survive as the...