Pro Hero Files:Toshinori Yagi...

By SpadeWalker

Small Disclaimer: I am Not Horikoshi I don't claim ownership of Boku no Hero Academia and never have nor do I... More

Chapter 1:Before Midoriya
Chapter:3:Class 1-A
Chapter:4:After Class
Chapter 5: The Sports Festival
Chapter:6: Fukatsu Sho
Chapter:7: Dramatic Slow Motion
Chapter:8:Summer Camp?
Chapter:9: Get Away From Him!!!!
Chapter:10:All For Naught
Chapter:11:"We Are Heroes To Protect"
Chapter:12:"I've Decided I Like You"
Chapter:13:"No!!!!!!!, Take Me Instead"
Chapter:14:Rubber Man??
Chapter 15:United
Chapter 16: Crumbled Shields
Chapter:17:A Tale of Wrath
Chapter:18:Burnt Rubber
Chapter:19:We are different
Chapter:20: "And What Is It That You Wish?"
Chapter 21:The Curtain Falls
Chapter:22:Snap
Chapter 23: A Prideful Lion Vs A Theif
Chapter:24: Hurricane in Human Form
Chapter 25: A Soul of Cinders
Chapter 26: Pillars
Chapter: 27: Just Another Hero!
Chapter 28: Dynamic Hero vs Destroyer of Pillars

Chapter 2:The School

394 2 0
By SpadeWalker

Toshinori walked to his new school the one and only U.A as he jotted down miscellaneous thoughts down into his journal but he was stopped by a very peticular voice "Toshi my boy" Toshinori immediately turned around in order to identify the voice. He looked up from his note taking and saw her standing there signature smile painted on her face her black hair held neatly up in a bun. Toshinori jumped back in sheer suprise "Sensei" he bleeted dropping his notebook. "In the flesh" the woman answered "a little birdie told me that you are starting your first day at U.A today"  Shimura Nana said picking up the previously discarded notebook. Toshinori smiled and nodded "Y-Yep" Nana handed Toshinori his small paper bound notebook who's back is writhed in blue flame. "here you are" Nana said with a smile as per the usual but as Toshinori will soon learn a smile can save the world. "Toshi do you know where U.A is"? Toshinori scratched his head the Golden sea of blonde on his head parting with every minimal scratch. "I think so" he said unsure of what's to come next Shimura Nana smiled and chuckled "then together we shall adventure to U.A" she said placing a guiding yet comforting hand on Toshinori's shoulder and the student and teacher pair walked together conversing about miscellaneous topics before they both sauntered onto the massive campus of U.A "Alright Toshinori Have a great first day" Shimura Nana said ruffling Toshinori's golden blonde hair "I W-Will Sensei" Shimura smiled "I have some big boring meeting to get to" she said her smile fading as she mentioned the dreaded meeting. Toshinori began walking away "Toshi aren't you forgetting something?" Nana asked "huh?" Toshinori turned around to see his mentor holding up his small school bag "oh whoops I f-forgot I put it down to tie my shoes thank you Sensei" Toshinori said bowing and smiled "don't mention it kiddo" she smiled and waved to Toshinori as he walked into U.A were his accolades will be roared through it's annals.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 960 17
Y/N is the newest exchange student coming for some summer classes at UA and boy is she fired up! Ready for new horizons and friends,she isn't exactly...
23.1K 429 18
In a world where 80% of the population has quirks the other 20% doesn't. Izuku yagi is one of those 20%. Being neglected by his own family, abused by...
5.6K 184 30
Despite not having the best quirk for hero work you decide to apply to U.A anyway and unknowingly become the one and only candidate to inherit One Fo...
696 10 49
A new student joins the UA High School from a place where being someone with quirks isn't praised. Things become strange for this young teenager as s...