Missing - Fairy Tail Rowen...

By Savannah_1001

It's the year X798 and the Fairy Tail guild is thriving with new members,after the war with Zeref all was pea... More

Prologue
Part One | Heartache
Part Two | Nightmare
Part Three | A Fight Between Friends
Part Five | Three weeks is too long
Part Six | Announcement
Part Seven | The Train to The Games
Chapter Eight | The Grand Magic Games
Chapter Nine | The Princess' Birthday (pt 1)
Chapter Ten | The Princess' Birthday (pt 2)
Chapter Eleven | Missing
Chapter Twelve | Safe
Chapter Thirteen | Two Years Later
Chapter Fifteen | Questions and Unknown Letters
Chapter Sixteen | Returning
Chapter Seventeen | Attack On Magnolia
Chapter Eighteen | A Reunion With Answers
Chapter Nineteen | Photos And Answers
Chapter Twenty | Igneel And Nashi
Chapter Twenty One | Battles Are Never Good
Chapter Twenty Two | The Worst Things Happen To The Best People
Important A/N
Chapter Twenty Three | More Bad News
Chapter Twenty Four | A Rescue Mission
Chapter Twenty Five | Comfort
Chapter Twenty Six | Preperations Begin
Chapter Twenty Seven | Unspoken Words
Chapter Twenty Nine | Photographs and Spies
Chapter Thirty | The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter Thirty One | The Battle Begins
Chapter Thirty Two | Two Guilds Become One
Thirty Three | Winner Or Loser
Discontinued
A/N

Chapter Fourteen | The Mission

101 7 0
By Savannah_1001

"Hello?"asked Wendy as she knocked on the door,in front of her was a large office where a lady with long amber hair that was pulled up into a bun sat.The office had shelves of books,most to do with magic and healing.Wendy instantly felt magic come of the woman."Come in!I assume your Wendy Marvell?"asked the lady.Wendy nodded and the lady held her hand out.

"I'm Hazel!"

Wendy shook her hand,"sit down"offered Hazel.Wendy smiled at her gratefully and took a seat next to the window where Hazel was sitting."When do the demons come?Is it a certain time or is it unexpected?"asked Wendy,Hazel went from happy to serious in a matter of seconds.She shifted and fiddled with her fingers."Once a week usually at midnight"replied Hazel.Wendy nodded and began to wonder if she had ever battled a demon who came and attacked at midnight.

"I can sense your a Mage,why can't you fight yourself?"asked Wendy,she had been curious the moment she felt the magic.Sky sighed and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear,"I'm a healer Mage,I can't fight.I use most my energy up on those who come to me"said Hazel.Wendy nodded,she tried stifling a yawn but couldn't help herself.Despite sleeping on the train she was still tired.But with a two year old who kept her busy she knew she would be tired.

"I assume your tired?Just go upstairs and down the right hallway.Go into the bedroom on the left,and please don't go into the one across from you no matter what.I have a patient who is badly wounded and sick,and I wouldn't want him to get you sick as well"informed Hazel.Wendy waved her hand,"I can heal him for you.I've healed heaps of people"insisted Wendy.Hazel shook her head.

"No,I'll come get you when dinner is ready.Right hallway upstairs,first door to the left"said Hazel.Wendy wanted to heal the man,if he was so sick shouldn't someone with the healing powers of the dragon Grandeeny herself heal them?Wendy shook her head,Hazel didn't want her to heal the man so she shouldn't disobey.Wendy opened the door to her room,only to stop to hear the sound of the man groaning.

"Fuck that hurts!"

Wendy cringed,she listened to hear anyone else."Be quite,she's here"said Hazel.How did she move so quickly?Wendy was confused,if Hazel was worried about Wendy getting annoyed at the man in pain she really wouldn't."She is?"asked the man,his voice was deep and laced slightly with both pain and excitement.Wendy knew she had heard that voice before,from when she was once fighting someone.

"Yes she is,But you can't talk to her she's here on a mission"replied Hazel.Wendy felt intrigued about the conversation,she quietly put her bag down and stood by the door.She could feel a strong aura of magic coming from the room,she was trying to think back to any battles.None came to mind.

"I want to see her"said the man,"sit back down or god help you!"yelled Hazel.The guy groaned and Wendy could imagine he was rolling his eyes.Once again he groaned in pain,"you know I don't care if she sees me"muttered the man.Wendy heard a slap,most likely to the head.The guy whined for a minute,his voice was so familiar it hurt Wendy.Wendy heard Hazel get up and walk towards the door.

Wendy quietly ran back into her room and pretended to be looking for something in her bag.Wendy heard Hazel cough,"looking for something?"asked Hazel.Wendy smiled sheepishly and looked behind Hazel,the door was left open.Hazel didn't notice the door,Wendy scratched her neck."I forgot to pack a brush"said Wendy,Wendy had forgotten her brush so it wasn't really a lie.Hazel gave her a wide grin."I'm going into town now to get some things for dinner.Ill get you one while I'm there"offered Hazel.

"Thanks"

Hazel left without another word,Wendy checked that she had walked outside before walking into the boys room.Wendy knocked on the door,"hello?"asked Wendy.The room was dark,but she could tell the walls were navy blue and the bedsheets were black.Wendy saw him quickly drink a glass of something next to him,then he sat up."Hey"said the man,he looked around Wendy's age.

The man had an undercut making the short messy blue hair on top,his eyes were brown and his skin colour was tan.He has scars covering his body,some new and some old.His torso was covered in bandages,right below his left shoulder was some blood."Im Rin"introduced Rin,Wendy smiled and held out her hand for him to shake.His hand went around hers,"I'm Wendy"replied Wendy.

Rin smiled,"a gorgeous girl like you surely has a boyfriend"commented Rin.Wendy should've blushed and waved her hand saying she wasn't as gorgeous as he was saying.Instead she suddenly felt the dread of her missing mate.Wendy took a deep breath,he was missing and presumed dead-there was nothing she could have done to save him."Used too"said Wendy,Rin raised an eyebrow.

"Used?"

"He left a couple months before my son was born"said Wendy,she looked Rin in the eyes too see if he showed some sort of emotion.Rins eyes flashed many emotions,happiness and sadness along with a longing look."Son?You look pretty young to have a kid" Said Rin."I'm twenty three,how old are you?"asked Wendy,Rin smiled."Twenty four"replied Rin,he had a cheeky glint in his eyes.

"So what's your son look like?"

Wendy smiled and took the golden necklace on her neck off.Wendy opened the heart shaped locket and and took the smaller photo out,instantly it got bigger into an average sized photo.The photo was of Wendy in Fairy Tails infirmary,Kasai as a newborn in her arms."He looks like a mini version of his father now"said Wendy.Rin laughed,then all of a sudden a loud explosion shocked the house.

Wendy immediately jumped up,Rin tried to stand up but Wendy forced him back down."I got this,it's my mission"said Wendy.Wendy rushed outside and looked around,in front of her was a small path that within five minutes of walking lead to the town.Wendy rushed forward,she loved the feeling of running and the adrenaline rush of a battle.

Something she and Romeo shared.

Wendy shook her head,these demons had so far claimed ten lives,two of which were young children.Wendy ran faster,she used the wind to her abilities and instantly was pushed forward by a gust of wind.Wendy arrived,in front of her an five shops were on fire and people were injured.Wendy looked ahead and her vision tunneled,someone was already battling the monsters.

Whoever it was had a cloak on,covering their face.But their attacks were timed so perfectly,Wendy rushed forward to help.She leaped up in time,"Sky Dragon Crushing Fang!"yelled Wendy.The demon got hit,and suddenly it shrunk down to a human size.Wendy was confused,had she accidentally hit a possessed human?The demon (or human,Wendy was still confused) had a cloak.Whats up with all the cloaks?!

The demon/human lifted the cloak up to reveal the one person Wendy's heart ached for.Romeo stood only a few meters away,his purple hair was all messy and covered in dust."W-Wendy!"shouted Romeo,Wendy wanted to cry and scream.Scream at Romeo for leaving her and also scream about how he was alive despite dying from an incredibly powerful spell.She wanted to cry,from happiness.He was her best friend,guildmate,teammate,her mate and the father of the child she had given birth too.

Wendy shook her head it had to be impossible,"Wendy!Snap out of it!"yelled someone.Wendy turned to the voice,it was the hooded figure who she had seen before fighting.Wendy knew it was a man,his voice was deep and masculine.She could only see his eyes and a small bit of his hair through the cloak but she could just tell."The demons turn into who you love the most!Those you care about!They will kill you if you don't snap out of it!"He yelled.

Wendy looked at the demon/human/Romeo (still very confusing),it was now a fifteen foot tall creature that was black with red veins.It had two eyes like a normal human,but it's mouth was twisted in a huge horrifying grin.Wendy was too shocked to move,the monster had looked so real,so much like Romeo.Wendy didn't notice the attack until she had been pushed over by the man.

"I see my wife,and I'm sure you see someone important right now.But unless you want more these people to die I suggest you get up and fight"said the man,he got of her and went straight back to fighting them.Wendy scrambled to her feet and rushed back into the fight.Wendy had a rhythm going within two minutes,she dodged,attacked then attacked again only to restart the process.

Wendy felt the adrenaline pump through her veins,she loved the feeling of fighting and being free."Sky Dragon Roar!"yelled Wendy,a burst of air came from her mouth.When the force stopped Wendy looked at the monsters,two retreated but the rest laid on the ground dead.Wendy looked at the damage of the town,the only buildings that got destroyed were the ones that were destroyed before she got there.

Wendy searched for the man to thank him,but he had disappeared.Wendy shook her head,she mad sure everybody was okay.A few people were injured,but Wendy healed them.Wendy thought she was about done until a woman rushed over,holding a small child at maybe the age of three or four."Hes not waking up!"yelled the woman,who Wendy assumed was the mother.She was in panicked and if Wendy was in her place,she too would be that way.

Wendy laid the boy down.She put her hands over the boy and searched for the injury.She found it around his head and chest.Wendy placed her hands directly over the injury and concentrated,she felt the magic travel through her body to her arms,to her wrists and then leave her fingertips.Wendy felt the boy's injury's heal,she opened her eyes and saw him open his eyes.

The mother went to hug him,but Wendy held her back."Give him a minute,he's okay"said Wendy,the mother nodded and sat back down.Wendy looked around to see a small circle of people around her,as well as most of the town standing around her."Thank you!"shouted a random villager from the back.Wendy wanted to thank them,but she was a little curious on why they attacked so suddenly.

"Your welcome,but as I hate to admit two escaped.I will stay here until the next attack and kill them then.But until then,stay safe"

Wendy watched the crowd disappear,a few occasional personally thanking her.The mother left with her son,and soon everybody was helping with the repairs.Wendy wanted to help,but she was also tired and she wanted to go back.Wendy made the walk back to the home that was Hazels.When Wendy arrived back she noticed Hazel hadn't come back yet,so Wendy quickly dashed into Rins room.

"How'd the fight go?"

Wendy sat down on the bed,"fine but I'm tired"said Wendy.Rin nodded and gave her a grin.Wendy looked at Rins arm,a large and new gash was there."Do you want me to heal that?"asked Wendy,Rin looked at him arm and shook his head."Its fine"replied Rin.Wendy nodded slowly,she didn't notice the gash there when she had talked to him little over twenty minutes ago.

"I have some questions about the monsters"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.5K 2.3K 33
Romeo? Wendy? Well I would like to say RoWen. RoWen... The ship that never talked. Well, that's about to change. This is when two Young Hearts meet. ...
1.8K 28 15
✅Completed ✅ 💥editing💥 16 year old Wendy Darlings life is turned upside down when a tragic fire destroys her life losing her parents leaving her to...
6.5K 40 25
Amaya at a young age was an S Class mage with Fairy Tail at six years old. Two years later she helped the Council with some missions which made her a...
1M 27.6K 43
It was her dream to be able to join Fairy Tail, the strongest guild in all of Fiore. But now, was she really all that joyful that she joined that gui...