Attack on Titan Girlfriend Sc...

By Nerdy_Wolf_

So this is another story I transferred over from my Quotev Account, So I hope you enjoy! Includes; Mikasa, An... More

How You Meet
Hanging Out!
They Realize They Have a Crush on You (Their P.O.V)
They Ask You Out!
First Kiss
New Character! Ymir!
First Date!
When You Get Jealous!
When They get Jealous!
When You Try to Scare Them!
You Get Sick!
First Fight! (Oh no :o)
After the Argument
Someone Else?
New Character! Petra!
Apologies!
New Character! Krista Lenz!
OMG!!! A/N
What you guys do for Easter! (Modern)
They Use Pick Up Lines!
PLEASE READ
Important A/N Read if You Want
We All Need To Chat.

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S!!!

2K 24 1
By Nerdy_Wolf_

WOOOW OKAY.

First of all, I just wanna thank all of you lovely people who stuck around this long, reading my content. It makes me so happy to know people are enjoying my work and seeing me develop as an author. I know I'm inconsistent in updating, and I know there are way better authors who've had way more experience than I have, but I truly do appreciate you all for being there for me. 2018 is gonna be amazing, and I hope to have you all in it. I plan on going into the new year with a positive attitude, I also plan on 2018 holding a bunch of updates for new chapters on this, and other books that I haven't put my mind on for you guys. You've all been so patient with me on updates, so it's time I return the favor. I'm currently working on a Christmas Modern Special for this book, however I don't know how long It'll be, but I know for certain I'll update soon.

    Once again, thank you so much for making my 2017 year so amazing, and I hope you all go into 2018 with high hopes as well.  Thanks for reading, and I'll talk to ya'll again in the New Year.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 842 9
[Y/N] Ackerman had just killed Eren Yeager, someone she held most dear. Eren was someone she loved but she had to end him.. In doing so she has moved...
80.4K 1.3K 29
Scenarios and preferences with the AoT women. Irregular updates. Includes- - Mikasa Ackerman - Annie Leonhardt - Sasha Blouse - Hange Zoe - His...
243K 6.3K 18
Thank you for 235k!! **This is very old and cringey. Read at your own risk** "Still an awesome book." -Sferyal
109K 2.3K 15
You don't remember anything about your past. The last thing you remember is when you were seven and you were walking in the streets until a women wit...