falling☆ | daniel seavey

By recklesslove_

ayla and daniel fall for each other much more than they expected. ☆ completed book one of daniel seavey ser... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
epilogue
sequel out now

chapter twenty one

3.3K 61 6
By recklesslove_

ayla's pov |

My entire world went blank. When I woke up again, I saw nothing but spirals of colors and blurs. I heard shouts of "Doctor! We need a doctor!" from what sounded like Daniel's voice. I could feel my body swinging around as he hurried frantically around. "Hey lady! We need a God damned doctor! Are you deaf?!" Maya was screaming at every nurse and lady behind a counter as she sprinted up and down the halls. Daniel was still carrying me, keeping up with Maya through the buzzing hospital, yet not letting me go. I felt the cold breeze as Daniel ran through the place, I soon came to. Noticing a nearby gurney, he set me on it before calling out for a doctor once again. Maya was out somewhere desperately trying to find someone to help. I slowly forced my eyes open, I saw him, by my side. Fear flooding his face.

"Ayla! Babe!" He reached down to grab my hand when a doctor wheeled me away, my chest becoming tighter and tighter, making it harder to breathe. I struggled lifting my chin, to see Maya with Daniel as she kept him back from following me. The man with a shiny blonde mane and a handsome face made me lay down. Then he placed what looked and felt like a gas mask over my nose and mouth. "Stay calm, it's just putting you to sleep," He spoke very smoothly. He said some other things, but his audio soon faded out so much I couldn't hear. I had many strange episodes while I 'slept.' I don't think I was supposed to feel anything, but I did. I could feel the nurses stabbing needles and IV's into my arms. They were taking my blood pressure which was very high but getting lower back to its normal pace. I could just feel everything they were doing to me, including when they took out pints of blood several times, causing me to feel faint.

At one point, I woke up completely, my heart beating fast, I scanned the room and didn't see Daniel. But seeing Maya, asleep on the couch that was underneath a hanging TV. I peeked out the window and saw him talking with the doctor who looked very satisfied while Daniel looked more worried than ever. He turned to see me and when he saw I was awake he rushed inside the tiny room, "Ayla!" Maya snapped awake. I smiled at him, then went in to hug him, suddenly, my entire body shut down, making it harder to breathe once again, pain was shooting throughout my entire body and Daniel panicked again. Maya panicking this time as well, "What's happening to her?" She creaked threw a scared voice.

Fearfully stepping back, Daniel whispered, "Oh my God. What's going on!?" His now pale-blue eyes began watering and I saw the doctor push him away carelessly, "Her system is low, she hasn't eaten, we've taken at least four pints of her blood, IV's have been put into her, she just needs space," He continued listing more things, Maya getting angrier by the second. "You are all a bunch of dumbasses! You can't fucking take out four damned pints of blood and not expect this kind of outcome! Maybe next time warn us you shit heads," She snapped, I wanted to laugh. Maya was always one to speak her mind, "You didn't think to feed her through some damn tubes or something? Some doctors you are." She ranted. But I silently lay there feeling lifeless. Not an having the strength to have an inch of my body being able to move.

Then I couldn't feel anything. It was as if I was a ghost, I saw everyone. Christina, Carter, Maya, Zach, Corbyn, and Jack surrounding me and then Jonah huddled over my body. Swinging his arm back, he was getting ready to slap me right across my cheek. Before he could, I didn't have time to react, Daniel tackled Jonah to the ground, moving my monitor a little, Corbyn immediately fixing it back to normal. Daniel kept punching him over and over again, up until his knuckles were even more bruised. There was nothing I could do to stop it, I couldn't move any part of my body and I still felt a tightness swelling in my chest.

-

Taking a deep gasp of air. I woke up. Breathing very hard from the nightmare I'd just had. I also felt weird. Like I was on drugs or something.

I lifted my chin up, letting out a groan of pain. Daniels head popped up, "Ayla?" He scurried over to me, patting my face and checking my arms and legs for anything. He let out a long sigh of relief, "I guess the laughing gas wore off. Thank God you're okay," then gave me a quick peck on the cheek. "Where am I?" I groaned, struggling to get up, he rushed over gently helping me.

"You're home," He tried to help me up but soon grew frustrated as he tried to be careful with me. "You know what," he picked me up easily and carried me to our bedroom. As he set me down, I had a sharp pain in my wrist. I let out a yelp of pain, Daniel froze, putting his hand over his mouth. "Ayla, I am so sorry," He exclaimed, reaching for an ice pack, "Are you okay, babe, anything hurting?" He set the ice on the spot I was aching in.

"You're the sweetest, but no, I'm fine," I chuckled, instantly feeling a sharp throb in my temple, wincing in pain. Daniel flinched, grabbing the ice pack. He set it carefully on my aching spot, softly pulling my hand onto it. I thanked him, slowly realizing I actually had no idea what was going on.

"Dani?" I spoke, not meaning to whisper. He slowly came to sit next to me on the bed, "Yes, beauty," laughing at his words, the pain came stabbing back in the same spot. "Hey, be careful," He shot with a very hush softness in his voice, "You scared us back there," He warned, "You scared me," sounding very concerned.

"What happened? Where is everyone?" I asked, looking around the room. I began to get up, "Stop. Doctor said you needed rest," He leaned me back down.

"Doctor said?" I questioned, looking down at the hospital bracelet around my wrist. I suddenly thought of Carter, and how he was the last person I spoke to before losing complete consciousness. "What happened? And where's Carter?" I demanded.

Sighing, Daniel started explaining, "After you passed out, Maya and I rushed you to the ER, she wouldn't let me take you without her. Everyone else stayed behind, and while I was waiting, Christina called me saying Carter wouldn't stop crying. So they took him to this park and they are staying at a hotel downtown," I couldn't think straight, I asked, "Then what?"

"The Doc came back. After taking out a million pints of blood to test and basically draining the life out of you, he said you had a really intense anxiety attack. You'll be fine, but he kept on saying that you needed lots of rest and absolutely no stress. If you need anything, tell me and I will help you in any and every way that I can,"

Still feeling a little shocked, I asked, "Where's Maya now?" He got hesitant, "She didn't want me to tell you but, she had to fly back down to Texas to tell your dad what happened yesterday. Then she's staying there until graduation this weekend. Saturday she's flying back here to be with you. I'm gonna graduate and then come back so I can be with you too,"

Sitting up slowly, I remembered, "Wait, what about graduation for me?"

Daniel grabbed the nearby remote and flicked on a peaceful movie with the volume down low, "Pft. You're not going, that place is full of stress for you," I glared at him, "Daniel, you're my boyfriend. Maya is my best friend. I have to see you guys graduate. That's stupid," I poured, crossing my arms and putting a frown on my face. He saw me, "Don't look at me like that, I'm not losing you again," he shot, laying back down. I reached for his hands that were cold and heard the soft growl of his stomach.

"Dani, how long has it been since you've eaten?"

Putting a questioning look on his face, "Well, you stayed in the hospital over night and I brought you home while you were basically high this morning. So, I don't know actually," I rolled over onto his stomach, "Can we please order a pizza or something?" I begged, his deep breath tickling my cheek. Rolling his eyes, he leaned down, giving me a kiss. I felt his warm lips once again.

"Yeah, anything for you," He got up and went to call for a pizza.

-

"So when is everyone coming back?" I asked, taking a bite of my greasy cheese slice. Daniel looked at me and a small grin appeared on his lips, "Well," he grabbed a napkin, "they'll probably be back tomorrow afternoon or something," he replied, wiping off a smudge of grease from the crease of my mouth.

"So we have the house to ourselves?" I smirked, I felt my messy bun flop. Daniel sighed, "Yes, I'm afraid we do," I leaned onto him saying, "You know what that means!" Daniel immediately rolled off the bed and into his closet, pulling out two Nerf guns that were both loaded with bullets.

"One rule. Only until we completely run out and you cannot get hurt. No reloading and when we're done. We shall watch Netflix. Agreed?" I rolled my eyes and nodded. "Yes, sir," I gave him a fake salute. Giving me a quick little smile, he dodged out of the room to take cover.

"Daniel! No fair!" I shouted, laughing. Running out into the hallway, I snuck around. Smoothly rubbing my back against the wall like a spy in those kinds of movies. Suddenly I heard a quick movement. I paused, sticking my head out the corner, very carefully as a Nerf pellet flew beside my ear. I snapped back behind the wall and turned and started shooting, "You could've messed my head up, Daniel!" I screamed at him while he started aiming below my head.

"Oh, Love, I'm so sorry," Sneaking away into Jonah's room, because it was the nearest, he came out with a messy head of hair and weary eyes. I stepped back into his room, turning to see him. "Jonah! I'm so sorry," I gasped, making my way out. He kept a straight face plastered on. "No. If anyone should be sorry, it's me," He groaned, a mug of coffee in his hands.

"I never really got to apologize, Ayla," Jonah calmly stepped towards me, throwing a hand on my shoulder.

"Why aren't you with the others? I figur-" I began to ramble, when Daniel poked his head into the room. "Ayla, he's already apologized to me. He just wants this to be over," He spoke, his voice creaking a bit. I moved a stray strand of my baby hairs behind my ear and looked up at Jonah. "I really am sorry. For everything. I should've never kissed you. Never fallen for you in the first place. I should've known I'd never have a shot with you. You're far too gorgeous, amazing, hilarious and too good of a person for me. I don't deserve you, or be happy because of what I did," My heart was breaking at his words. I could hear the solid pain in his voice.

I threw on a fake smile, "Jonah. Of course you deserve to be happy. People make mistakes. Once in a while we have to forgive each other for what we've done. What we do isn't always right. But what's done is done. There's no rewind button to go back and change it. I love you and I always will. Maybe not the same way you do, but I know you'll find someone someday. I promise," I turned around to Daniel to walk away with him. My Nerf gun now dangling by my side.

"Daniel? Ayla?" We both spun to view Jonah, "I'm gonna start being one hundred percent honest with you guys from now on." Daniel and I grinned at these words. "That's awesome, Jonah," I exclaimed. "Yeah, dude. Thank you," Daniel added. "So, first order of business. I am definitely not over you, Ayla. I don't think I ever will be completely over you, sadly," He spoke, causing both our smiles to drop. "I'm sorry," He stepped back, shrugging his shoulders and looking us in the eye. "but I can't control my feelings for you," Then he shut his door on our faces.

Walking to our room in complete silence, Daniel reached for the TV remote, turning on an episode of my favorite show, Riverdale. We weren't quiet. We each made smart remarks for each character and mimicked the way they did something. Nothing's changed. Daniel and I were in love. Jonah was in love with me. Daniel pretended to not care but showed otherwise. Everything is great..

- (Season 1 of Riverdale spoilers)

"Omg FP is not the killer!" I screamed at the TV. Daniel was laughing hysterically at me. "It's not funny!" I threw a pillow at him. "Ayla, how do you even know he's not the killer?" I glared at him, "Um, excuse me. Unlike you, I've watched this series over a million times," I shot. He chuckled, "You're so cute when you get all mad and sassy." I rolled my eyes and rolled back into the bed, cuddling his body. The next episode played and I started humming a song.

I sat up and started watching the show, my blood boiling as I watched FP completely lie to Jughead about the whole thing. "Ayla," Daniel called my name and I sharply turned my head, instantly saying, "Huh?" His camera was on me and he had this stupid grin that I loved on his face. "You're be-a-uuu-tifu-uuuul," Daniel harmonized, zooming in and out on my face, "Stop," I giggled, "Did you get my concentration on my show?" I joked, he flipped the camera to face us. "Yep, and you looked absolutely adorable."

I gave him a peck as he smiled and stopped recording, posting it onto his story of course.

"I love you, Ayla," I scooted closer to him, getting into a comfortable position. Smoothly saying, "Do you love me enough you'll let me go to graduation?" I cheesed and spoke in a pleading tone. Turning away, he mumbled, "No, no, no, stop. Don't do this to me," I didn't listen.

Digging my nose into his arm, I looked at him with saddened eyes, "Please?" I pouted and waited for him to look at me and answer. "Ayla, it's not good for you," He groaned. I sat up. "What if I make you an offer?" I sneered. Daniel sat up mirroring me. "What kind of offer?"

"If I can make it through the rest of the week without having any problems, I can go," I stated. I felt proud that I had the confidence to actually succeed that task. After thinking for a minute, Daniel sighed, "I guess if you can-"

I smiled, stopping him mid-sentence to embrace him in a hug. "Thank you, Dani!" He rubbed my back hugging me tightly. This can't go wrong for me, I thought. I mean, all I have to do is avoid stress. Not that hard.

"I know you can do it, A. I believe in you," Daniel said encouragingly. "If you believe I can, then why don't you just let me go!" I huffed, my body sagging. Raising his eyebrows in defense, "It's just really risky and I need to know you can do this," He muttered.

I was about to say something else. That I could do this and I knew it, but I immediately regretted my thoughts as I looked down at my phone to see why it was ringing. Looking at Daniel, he put on a cold look, peering down at my phone.

Blocked Number is calling...

-

happy new year! ok so i'm like a week late but let's ignore that fact ok? lol ok. hope y'all had a good one wherever you live. also, first chapter of the year!! yay1!1!

finally posting again! i'm so so sorry, i've been really busy working on my instagram account that i haven't had as much time to post.

that and i had writers block. haha.

by the way, who do you think is calling her? Cam? Her mom?

antyways yall should follow my instagram fan account - locoseavey and don't forget to comment your thoughts and vote on this story!!

once again, i love, love you guys so much!

1/6/18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 1.5K 30
What could be worse than getting put in an arranged marriage? How about being put in an arranged marriage with your worst enemy. The Matthews and Hu...
27.6K 485 54
I have been in love with a boy for the past two years. That boy happens to be my best friend's brother and an A-list celebrity. I'm pretty sure that...
10.4K 81 32
Meet Taylor hall daughter of the most fierce and most wanted mafia leader in the world she is the toughest one out of her mafia she is the best shoot...
110K 3.1K 84
Josh is the leader of the FBI team in New York and Maya is one of his field agents. Josh has been in London for three years working with the FBI on a...