Moon Child (Book 1) ~Yoon x O...

By AresEclipse

❤July 2017❤ Ranked #1 in the #Yona category [18/9/18] [COMPLETED] [EDITING] [Chapter 3 edited 27/08/2020] Jo... More

Tsukiko Character Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Mia's character profile
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
AUTHORS NOTE (plz read)

Chapter 21

1.9K 72 54
By AresEclipse

(A/N Italics are normal thoughts. Underlines italics are the voices in Tsukiko's head. I hope you enjoy this chapter!) 

Tsukiko's POV

"Yona!/Tsu!" Jae-ha and Yoon shouted at the same time. Yet me and my older sister ignored them. They're shouts of protest didn't stir our determination. We would go, and no one could stop us. 

"Other than bringing down Kum-Ji...the goal this time is to save the women being sold, right?" Yona-nee spoke up.

"We need to quickly find the boat they're on...and take them to a safe place." I added, my usually quiet voice seeming louder with bravery. 

"For that purpose. We will creep into the boat to let you know which boat it is." We spoke together, eyes narrowed. 

"Wait. I'm a little against the idea." Hak's voice cut through the silence. 

"Right! Penetrating the stronghold of Kum-Ji and his officers..Such a thing is too dangerous!" Kija shouted, his arms crossed over his chest, a slight blush painting his face.

"I'm against it too." Yoon's stern voice spoke. I knew he'd protest. 

"Same here." Mia raised her hand, her face scrunched in a disapproving way. 

"Yoon." Yona-nee's voice was laced with surprise. 

"Mia..." I trailed off.

"To launch the firework means...you'll have to carry an explosive onto the boat they've captured! Then you'll have to go up on deck by sneaking past the lookouts from within the boat! If they find you. They'll kill you! It's absolutely impossible!!" Yoon finished shouting, getting closer to us as he made every point. 

"Actually the sneaking around wouldn't be hard for me, Yoon. I have a low presence, they're attention would have to be completely on the deck of the ship to see me, even then if I'm in the shadows I'd most likely not be spotted. It wouldn't be impossible. Just difficult." I spoke up looking into his eyes. 

"Even so, it will be difficult overall to let your comrades know where you are...with a small firework you manage to bring on." Hak said, trying very hard to convince us, mainly Yona-nee, not to go.

"If Shin-ah is there..." I trailed off looking over at the blue haired dragon warrior.

"He should be able to see the signal, now matter how far away we are." Yona-nee finished, also looking over to the masked male. Hak never took his eyes away from Yona-nee, his face set in a scowl, his eyes shining with worry, and disapproving.

"I told you, it's-" Yoon started, but was cut off by Yona-nee.

"The enemy's number is large. We don't have time to look inside one boat to the next." My sister started, her eyes narrowed.

"It will be too late if the women are handed over to the Kai empire while we're fighting!" I continued, my voice raised slightly. Though it still wasn't very loud.

"To stop that from happening...by going in amongst the women to ensure their safety..." She trailed off.

"That's a job only we can do, right?" We spoke together.

~Third person POV~

Yona's eyes seemed to light up with a burning fire. The flames flickering a bright orange, standing out within the bright red haze.

Tsukiko's eyes glowed a bright purple, shining brightly with a brilliant passion. 

"Captain Gi-Gan. Please...Let us fight too." They spoke together, eyes narrowing with determination. The flames in their eyes growing brighter, larger with the need, want, to help those in need. The need to be useful. 

Captain Gi-Gan's eyes widened, she had never expected such a naive girl to have eyes of a warrior, the eyes that show someone that has run through battlefields., and Tsukiko, the small frail looking girl, her eyes glowed with the brilliance of someone that would always fight for the will of the people, for she understood the pain of those who suffer. 

"If we are to succeed...we must certainly be able to rescue the women." Captain Gi-Gan finally spoke up, a smirk set on her face.

"Captain?" Jae-ha stared at the pirate captain in surprise. Not expecting her to crack so easily. 

"However, going in as you are, would be reckless. One other person should sneak in with you in order for this plan to work." She explained looking round at the guys on the ship.

"I will." Hak and Kija chorused together.

"I was going to say it has to be someone who can wear female clothing and look feminine." The Captain added.

"What?" The pair were confused.

"This is Kum-Ji's most important merchandise, after all. If you're not as beautiful as the other girls, you'll be turned down at the front gate." She smirked, daring the boys to volunteer again.

"I will/ <3." Suddenly Jae-ha was involved.

"Don't you listen to what people tell you? Are you that impossibly confident? The brawn has increased by one more this time." Captain Gi-Gan sighed heavily, irritated that she was not listened to.

"Well...there is one other among the less skilled men here..." She looked over at Yoon, causing him to sweat slightly. 

"Eh?" 

"You're a sharp one, and you can handle gunpowder, right?" The Captain inquired.

"W-Wait a minute." He pleaded. Tsu slowly edged closer to Yoon and grabbed his hand gently.

"When it comes to women's clothing, I definitely wouldn't lose to the girls around there! (Since I'm a pretty boy)" 

"Pfft." Tsukiko giggled.

"But our opponent is a corrupt overlord. I'm still against Yona and Tsu going, you know? Even if I join them, we don't know whether or not the plan will..." Yoon trailed off as he felt Tsukiko squeeze his hand gently, he turned to see Yona looking at him, her eyes telling him he didn't need to go, he didn't have to force himself. He blushed a looked away from the two.

"..Well, when it comes to handling gunpowder...I'm the only one who can, I guess." He finally gave in, causing the 2 Princesses to cheer. Tsukiko jumped up and hugged him tightly, burying her face in the crook of his neck. 

"Yoon!" Yona shouted happily.

"God, what a pain." He sighed as he wrapped his arms around the silver haired Princesses waist. 

"I have to prepare things by tomorrow." Yon can relax, Yona. Because it's a principle of mine to never leave a lost battle." Yoon told the red head, turning his head in her direction. She beamed at him, smiling widely.

"The transaction will be the day after tomorrow. The plan of infiltration will take place tomorrow."

"Work over the strategy!"

"Right!"

'I'll protect you Tsu.' Yoon thought as he buried his face in her silver hair, causing the younger girl to giggle quietly. 

~Time skip~

After the crew had gone to sleep Yona had snuck out to talk to Captain Gi-Gan. However Yoon and Tsukiko sat awake, of course they were scared, they didn't know how the day would turn out, but they knew that they'd do anything in their power to protect the one's they loved. 

"Yoon..." Tsukiko's quiet voice spoke through the silence.

"Yeah, Tsu?" He asked, turning onto his stomach to face the girl who was already doing the same.

"We'll save them, right?" She questioned, her innocent eyes shining with concern.

"I believe we will, Tsu. We'll get them out safe and sound." Yoon reassured her, she smiled in return, her eyes closing slowly.

"I'm glad...." She trailed off as she fell into a light sleep. Yoon lay there for a while longer, staring at her innocent face as she slept, he stroked her face lightly, as smile graced his face and a blush soon followed.

"I think I love you, Tsu..." His voice was quiet, almost a whisper as he closed his eyes, preparing to sleep himself.

"I think I love you too, Yoon." Yoon's eyes snapped open, meeting with bright purple eyes, surrounded by red, freckled skin. Tsukiko felt as though her face was on fire. She had not meant to hear Yoon, but she was glad that she did. 

"You...weren't supposed to hear that..." His voice was quiet, it seemed as though he was ashamed of the feelings, this saddened Tsukiko. Did he not want to feel that way? Was she not good enough for him?

'Of course you're not good enough for a boy like Yoon.'

'He deserves someone as skilled and knowledgeable as himself.'

'Someone that is as pretty as he is.'

'You are none of that.'

'You're nothing.' Thoughts swirled around her head, she hadn't realised that she had started crying, tears rolling down her soft cheeks. 

"Tsu..?" Yoon called, voice lased with concern. He crawled from his own sleeping bag and over to the silver Princess. He pulled her into his lap, one arm wrapped around her waist, the other stroked her hair. 

"What's wrong Tsu..?" He asked, but he did not get an answer, she was not focused on the world around her, only the thoughts swirling around in her mind. 

"Tsu...hey..look at me, please." Yoon pleaded pulling away. He cupped her cheeks gently and wiped away her tears. Finally her eyes seemed to focus more and she was soon staring into worried crystal blue eyes.

"I'm sorry that you feel that way about me Yoon.." She cried. His eyes widening, and he began to panic. His mind running at a million miles an hour. 

"Tsu..No..You don't need to be sorry. There's nothing to be sorry for." Yoon explained rubbing her cheek with his thumb softly. She lent into his touch, a small smile gracing her face.

"But...I'm not worth those kinds of feelings Yoon....you should like Yona-nee, she's far better than me.." She confessed sadly.

"Tsu. I don't want Yona. I don't like her, the way I like you. I love you Tsu, and I'm proud of these feelings." Yoon smiled at the now very red girl sitting in his lap. She was speechless, all she could do was stare at the boy in front of her. 

"You're adorable. You're freckles like stars dancing on your pale skin. Your beautiful purple eyes. The way they sparkle when you're happy is absolutely adorable. Your smile lights up any room. Your laugh is like fairies dancing around my ears. I love the way your hand fits perfectly in mine. How your height works perfectly with mine. I love everything about you, Tsu. I hate that you can't see how perfect you are to me." Yoon spoke softly, he had leaned close the the bright red girl, his forehead lent against hers. 

"Yoon...I didn't know it was possible to love someone so much, in such little time." Tsukiko breathed out staring into his eyes. Both their eyes shone with love, nothing but sweet, innocent love. Yoon's eyes trailed down to her rosy pink lips, he blushed brightly, and quickly brought his eyes back to hers. But she had already caught on and her blush had spread to her ears and neck. 

Slowly she wrapped her arms around his neck, his eyes widened as she smiled at him and slowly closed her eyes. He tilted his head to the side and let his eyes slip closed. Shyly he closed the gap, pressing his lips against hers. He let his hand slip down her cheek, so it held the side of her neck gently, tilting her head to the side slightly. 

Slowly they pulled away from each other, blushes very evident on their faces, but bright smiles accompanied the blush. 

"I love you, Tsu." Yoon smiled staring into her bright eyes.

"I love you too, Yoon." Tsukiko smiled back shyly. 

Content with being in each others arms, they lay together, Tsukiko cuddled against Yoon's chest, his arms wrapped securely around her waist, his head placed comfortably in the crook of her neck. 

And like that, the two fell into a very peaceful sleep. 

A/N NOT SURE IF IT WAS THE RIGHT TIME TO MAKE WHAT HAPPENED, HAPPEN. BUT IT HAD TO BE DONE. 

I hope you enjoyed, don't forget to comment what you think! 

Disclaimer; I do not own Akatsuki no Yona(sadly). Kusunag Mizuho does

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 1.1K 25
Yona was the beloved princess of the Kouka kingdom. After her mother was killed the King felt it was best to keep Yona's sister, y/n out of the publi...
76.5K 774 29
Yona has been made queen after getting the kingdom back from Sa-woon who had disappeared soon after. When Yona meet one of the nobles that had reques...
57.5K 1.6K 23
Aria is a normal high school student with good friends, family and a necklace which she adores. With her long dark hair always swaying behind her and...
3.8K 149 12
Apparently, something her ancestor did over two thousand years ago can really build up a lot of a rage towards one of its descendants. Join us on a j...