Hideaway [h.s]

By happydays1d

BOOK 2/3 OF MALIGNANT SERIES (MATURE READ!) "We need to go, they're coming for us." He yells over the rain t... More

Authors Note
Recap
103
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
176
177
178
179
180
181
182
183
184
185
186
187
188
189
190
191
192
193
194
195
196
197
198
199
200
201
202
203
204
Epilogue
Devotion

104

406K 8.5K 53.4K
By happydays1d

But why does this kinda look like Harry lmao^ sexual content ahead!!

He reached his hand into the shower and turned it on, making the water shoot out and hit the ground of the white bathtub.

He turned his tall body back to me, standing dangerously close. Apart of me was nervous for some reason, I always turned Harry down when he suggested we take a shower together because the thought of him seeing me standing completely naked freaked me out.

Even if he's already seen me naked.

He looks down at me with a light smile on his rosy cheeks, taking the bottom of my damp red shirt and lifting it over my head and off my body. He then takes his shirt and throws it off his own body to reveal his sharp muscled figure that was sorrowfully covered in bruises. He looked so beaten from the waist up. But between the bruises on his torso and the massive red scar over his heart, he was still the most beautiful man I ever saw.

I lean forward and kiss the vertical scar on his chest lightly, making his hands sit in my hips and run his thumbs in circles on my cold skin. While doing this, my fingers start to toy with his leather belt, undoing it and eventually unzipping his black jeans. He grabs the waist and pulls them down for me so they fall to his feet.

I pull back and look up at him with a small smile. He looks at me with his lip ring between his teeth and his dimple lightly surfacing his skin. 

He tucks his fingers in the waist of my leggings, pulling the tight material down while he drops to a crouching position. He makes me step out of the black tights before standing back up, the smile on his face is bright and it's something I've missed so much.

Right as he goes to take off my underwear, I grab his hands to stop him.

"Harry wait.." I mumble, making him freeze.

He arches his brow at me while resting his big hands on my hips, looking a bit confused.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"I uhm.. it's just that.." I cant find the right words to speak in order for this to make sense.

"Are you embarrassed to be naked in front of me?" He takes the words out of my mouth.

I take a moment to stare in his eyes blankly, but then slowly nod. The knot in my stomach tenses as I look up at the boy I love more then anything.

"Baby, we have had sex before right? Or did I dream that?" He says cheekily in order to make a point.

I smile lightly and nod, "Yes we have, but this a different." I whisper.

"Okay so I have seen your beautiful naked body, I have done things to your beautiful naked body- so why is standing in a shower with me bother you?" He asks while meeting his hands at my lower back, interlocking his fingers together.

My cheeks burn lightly from his comment, making the lump in my throat only grow.

"It's just different. That's the heat of the moment sorta thing.. and this is just reality." I try to explain my own dilemma but deep down I know it doesn't make sense. It is different though. When's he's seen me completely naked- it usually been in the comfort of his dimly lit bedroom. One time was in his office which was also dimly lit but I still had my bra on. This is a full lit up shower- I'm just extremely body shy, even if he has only said nothing but nice things to me.

"How about we take it one step at a time, yeah?" He says before opening the curtain and stepping into the shower in his tight black briefs still on him.

I look at him questionably before he opens the curtain back up again with the back of his hand, looking at me with a smile.

"Come on now." He encourages while holding out his hand for me to take.

I chuckle and grab his hand, letting him guide me into the shower that shoots out warm water. Once the liquid hits my skin, I feel a sense of tranquility wash over my system in warmth.

He stands in front of me so we are both under the warm water stream, letting the water soak our already damp undergarments from the rain. He grabs the pendant siting on my chest, that was originally his.

"This looks sexy on you." He whispers while placing the Malignant pendant between his fingers.

"Do you want it back?" I ask quietly, making him flick his eyes back to mine and shake his head.

"No baby." He whispers.

He smiles down at me while wrapping his arms around my lower back again, flicking his eyes back and forth between my eyes and my lips.

"I know you're a little nervous when it comes to being naked, but you never have to cover up for me. I've been telling you that since day two." He whispers just enough for me to hear over the water.

I feel his hands slide up my back to meet at the clasp of my bra, making eye contact with me the entire time- I feel the wet fabric become loose on my body. He slowly slides it down my arms to expose my chest- instantly making my heart race in anticipation.

"Are you okay?" He asks while dropping the material on the ground of the tub.

I nod and he looks down at my chest before back up at me, a small grin plastering his pink lips.

"Honestly princess, you're the hottest girl I've ever seen. I don't know why you're so worried." He snickers before dipping his head down slightly to kiss me. A small burst of confidence pulses through my veins, making me feel more at ease.

His lips moved with mine softy, separating his hands on my back and holding my hips. I tangle my fingers in the roots of his wet hair as the water rains over us. The kiss becomes more heated as the rhythm of our lips moves faster. My lips part slightly, making his tongue sneak into my mouth. His tongue fights for dominance but surely wins like every time- assaulting my mouth but in the best way possible.

His fingers move down to the fabric of my underwear, and before I know it he's pulling them off me so fall to my ankles.

My stomach knots a bit again as the fabric leaves my body.

"You are so beautiful." He says into my lips while kissing me- knowing my discomfort but his words make me feel so much better.

I clamp my fingers around the band of his boxers, pulling them down while we kiss so it also fall to his ankles. He smirks into the kiss while snaking his hands back to grab my bum, pulling us closer together. His length pushes against my lower stomach, signalling how hard he's actually becoming.

I place my hands down on his upper sides, but instantly regret it when I hear him suck in a small sharp breath between his teeth.

My eyes snap open and I see that I places my hands right on one of his massive bruises. My hands pull away instantly when I realize what I've done.

"Oh god Harry I'm sorry." I mumble up to him, our lips millimetres apart.

"It's fine baby." He says back while keeping a firm grip on my bum.

"Are you in a lot of pain right now? Not just from me touching you but like already.." I ask in worry.

"I popped a few painkillers before we got in, it doesn't hurt unless I touch them." He smiles back while bringing his hand up and tucking a loose frail hair behind my ear.

"Okay," I smile back to him before he kisses me again, this time more hungrily. I inhale sharply into the kiss as he grabs at my body aggressively. His length become harder and harder against my body, making the ache in my core become more noticeable.

His hands slide further down from my bum to between my legs, brushing his two fingers across my center. A shudder runs through my body while he continues the same movements.

A small whimper leaves my lips, making his length become rock hard now. I move my hands from his hair to his throbbing erection, stroking him softly.

He inhales against my lips from my touch, slowing down the movements of his lips. I keep palming him with my hand, opening my eyes for a second into the kiss to see his own pinched shut and his eyebrows furrowed together.

He massages the collections of nerves with his finger, making me whimper into his lips and my stomach jump.

"God I need you now.." He grunts but my mouth while continuing to rub my clit, making my knees weak.

His words make my heart race, an effect he'll always have on me. I stop kissing him, making our chests rise and fall from trying to catch our breaths. He looks down at me with lust knitted in his dark eyes before I answer him.

"Then have me.." I whisper to him.

It didn't take him long until he gripped my bum again and pull me up to straddle his waist. He crashes his lips back against mine while slamming me against the bathroom wall.

My hands tangle in his hair as he kisses me lustfully, his tip brushes against my entrance, making me want him even more. I've missed his  touch, I've missed his lips on mine and his body pressed against me. His hands stay gripped on the back of my thighs, holding my legs wide open so he can stand between them.

He grabs his length and teasingly drives his tip up and down my aching core, making me whine.

"Harry please.." I whimper at his teasing. He knows exactly what he's doing.

"This might feel a bit different because of the angle." He says before sinking into me, catching me off guard.

I gasp at the pressure between my legs as his hips press against mine, filling me completely. The feeling was so relieving. Like a wave of tranquility washed over me. He grunts lightly into my ear while letting me adjust for a moment.

He starts drawing his hips in and out, slowly but roughly. I shut my eyes and hold onto his chiseled back, resting my chin on his shoulder. My eyes pinch shut as he rolls his hips into me, whimpers leaving my lips at every push.

"Fuck Amelia-" he moans while crashing his body into mine repeatedly.

"Oh my god." I moan before he picks picks up speed. My back slides up and down the wet tiled wall as he courses through me, our hips meeting at every movement. The small area floods with our pants mixing together, a beautiful sound

"God I've missed being between your legs." He grunts while burning the pads of his fingers into my skin.

I pull my head back so it leans against the wall, he opens his tired dark eyes while slamming his hips against mine. His dark pink lips are parted enough for him to breath and the loose wet strands of hair hang down his forehead, letting droplets fall down off the tips.

He leans forward and kisses me passionately. I whimper into his lips as he holds onto me tight. My body slowly melts, feeling my eyelids get heavy like his. He kisses me heavily before taking my bottom lip between his teeth, pulling at it softly before kissing me again. My hands grab the side of his head to avoid touching the bruises on his face, moving my lips with his.

"Harry.." I whine at the pleasure coursing through me. He pulls our lips apart and presses our foreheads together, burning his vision into mine and clenching his jaw. He moves my one leg to wrap firmly around his back so he can use his free hand to grab my throat. His face was full of cuts and purple bruises, specifically under his eyes.

Our bodies were glistening from the water, making his skin look glowing in the bathroom light. Our breathing was heavy, filling the room with our pants and desires for each other. His hips rock faster and he hits a spot that makes a shock run up my spine.

"Harry!" I shout at the pleasurable feeling. He groans from the sound and lets endless reigns of cusses litter his voice. A small devilish smirk then plasters on his lips at my squeak.

"God you feel so good." He groans while my body continued to rock up and down the wall. He keeps our foreheads together but looks down to our hips, watching his body disappear into mine over and over again, making more moans leave his lips. The bathroom echoes with our pants and needs for each other.

"I've missed you so much." I moan while shutting my eyes and keeping my hands clamped around his neck tiredly.

"Fuck I missed you too-" He groans while burying his head into the crook of my neck. I rest my chin on his shoulder again while raking my nails across his back between his shoulder blades.

He bites down on my neck while I whine in pleasure, falling apart quickly by him. His hands keep my legs spread while I grip his wet curls, loosing my breath.

"Fuck Amelia." He pants a grunt.

I arch my back in pleasure, moaning and throwing my head back against the wall to look up at the ceiling. He places a wet kiss to my throat as my head stays thrown back.

I throw my head forward on his shoulder again as he rams into me. The heat in my stomach starts to spread to my thighs, signalling that I'm hitting my high soon. I tilt my face back to look at him, resting my forehead on his once again.

His cheeks were rosy pink and his parted lips were dark and slightly inflamed from kissing me. His eyes were shut and his eyebrows were knitted together in concentration. I peck his wet lips, making him open his eyes when I pull back.

I'm quite impressed in the fact he could hold onto me this long without his arms getting tired. His pure dominance is an amazing turn on that I'll never get tired of.

"I'm close baby." He grunts in pleasure, making me nod and gasp for a breath as he keeps hitting a spot that sends a pleasurable shock through my body.

A high pitch whimper leaves my lips as my body temperature rises. He kisses my neck again, making me turn my head to the side while I pant. He bites down on my neck for leverage while rolling his hips into me at a quick pace. I pant his name repetitively at each push, losing control of my body.

"Harry I'm-" I can barely speak because of the deep euphoric feeling in my stomach.

"Give it to me sweetheart. I want to hear you fucking scream." His raspy voice demands in my ear.

I moan at his deep gravelly voice, keeping my eyes pinched shut as he sloppily kisses down my jaw. I claw at the skin between his shoulder blades for resistance.

"I love you so much." He moans into my neck, his hot breath tampering down the bitter skin from his teeth.

"I- ah- love you too." I could barely spit out from the pleasure coursing through my blood as he thrusts deep into me. My heart races and my limbs feel weak but I still hold onto him for dear life.

He brings his lips back to mine, kissing them weakly as we both are so close to our highs. I try to kiss him but I'm so weak that I can barely move my lips with his.

"Shit-" He grunts while slamming aggressively into me, the room filling with our mix of moans and heavy pants that contrasted so much with each other. Mine were laced with more whines and whimpers, when his were deep and raspy; and it was so hot.

His hands were gripped so tight under my legs that I had a feeling they were gonna leave marks, but the amazing pleasure that courses through my lower region masks any other feeling in my body.

He slams into the same spot that makes a shock of pleasure twist in my stomach, causing me to scream and reach my climax.

"Harry!" I scream as a wave of euphoria washes over me, making my whole body clench around him and my vision go white for a moment. My hearing becomes muffled and my skin feels overwhelmingly sensitive as the feeling of ecstasy rains over me. 

He lets out a raspy chest rattling groan against my lips while freezing inside of me, flexing every muscle in his body. The tips of our parted lips barely brush together as we both reach our highs at the same time. His eyes pinch shut and the vein on his neck becomes more prominent as he experiences complete pleasure.

His forehead crashes against my shoulder in relaxation, his lose curls sit against my neck as I rest my chin on his broad shoulder. My body feels absolutely weak and numb as my high fades.

Our chests rise and fall together while my hearing adjusts back to the sound of the running shower water. My back stays firm against the wall as Harry regains consciousness again, pulling his head up and kissing my shoulder he was once resting his head on.

He looks back at me with a smile on his lips and his breathing still heavy like mine.

"How was that?" He pants.

I run my fingertips back through the sides of his wet hair, biting my lip.

"Incredible." I whispers while pecking his out of breath lips softly.

"You make me so happy." He murmurs just loud enough for me to hear.

I can't control my grin and kiss him again, touched by his simple but meaningful words. He smiles against my lips while still staying buried inside of me.

He pulls back with his dimples popped on his cut up cheeks.

"So how about we actually shower now?" He chuckles before pulling out of me and placing me down on my feet. My knees feel a bit weak, making me grab his forearms immediately for resistance.

"Woah can you stand?" He says in realization.

"Yeah, it just takes me a second." I chuckle while standing up straight an letting go of him.

"Was I too rough?" He says while grabbing my hands and looking down at me.

"No you were perfect. Really I'm fine." I say while the hot water showers down on us.

"Okay sweetheart." He kisses my forehead softly while wrapping his arms around my back, pulling me into his bruises body in a embrace. I make sure not to touch his torso too much because of the marks.

//

YAS BITCH WE ARE BACK IN BUSINESS!!

COMMENT AND VOTE FOR HAMELIA SMUT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 3.2K 53
*18+ Contains Mature and Explicit Content* *I don't bring my eyes up when I hear him pick up a knife.... I don't even want to see the size of it. H...
1.5K 82 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...
259 0 20
Harry hides booze under his bed. What about it? *** AU: Harry has a problem with drinking and Louis desperately tries to get him to see that it's rea...
1.2K 41 12
IF U FIND THIS DO NOT READ IT I AM REPUBLISHING IT FOR ONE NIGHT SO MY FRIENDS CAN READ IT AND MAKE FUN OF ME