Runaway

By 2_salty_2_be_faulty

I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hur... More

Death, death and more death (EDITED)
Alpha Black (EDITED)
So close! (EDITED)
'I'll come back for you!'(EDITED)
Busted (EDITED)
The cells (EDITED)
The 'Alpha' (EDITED)
The pack doctor (EDITED)
Losing control (EDITED)
Special (EDITED)
Pizza (EDITED)
Hi Ash! (EDITED)
My first cupcake (EDITED)
Yes.... more films (EDITED)
The decision (EDITED)
Clothes shopping (EDITED)
Permission (EDITED)
Surprise! (EDITED)
Edward (EDITED)
Running (EDITED)
Croissant (EDITED)
Xavier, my 5 year old bestie (EDITED)
Chocolate waffles (EDITED)
A lot to take in (EDITED)
The Truth is out (EDITED)
Goodbye bed (EDITED)
Black (EDITED)
Eh what? (EDITED)
Forgiven (EDITED)
Mating (EDITED)
The Pack (EDITED)
Phone (EDITED)
Gym day (EDITED)
Salty pancakes(EDITED)
Chicken nuggets (EDITED)
Seeds (EDITED)
Pop! (EDITED)
Family (EDITED)
Epilogue (EDITED)

Scars (EDITED)

266 11 1
By 2_salty_2_be_faulty

Previously on Runaway...

Kai's P.O.V

I want to take our relationship to the next level, I want to sleep in the same bed as her just for the night. But she looks scared about sharing a bed with me, like I'll do something to her.

But I won't!

So I put her on the bed and turn on my stomach, then start saying thinks like "not even my own mate loves me!" and "my mate is disgusted by me.

I need to make her feel sorry for me, so she'll sleep in the same bed as me.

I know it's a low thing to do but, I just need her close to me!

"No don't say that! I do like you! I'm not disgusted by you." She says frantically.

I internally gush at how hard she's trying to spare my feelings, yeah they aren't real but still.

"Okay okay okay! I'll make you a deal. I'll sleep in the same bed as you if you promise not to touch me without my permission!" She says with a hint of fear in her voice.

I immediately roll over so I'm lying on my back, "deal!" I say quickly before she can take her offer back.

"You tricked me!" She says glaring at me. "What if I did? You already agreed, no backsies!" I say smirking.

"You twat faced bastard!" She growls at me. I look down sadly, she's mad at me now. I regret nothing though.

"Look I'm sorry I know you've been through a lot, and I don't know how to help you. But for tonight I just want to be close to you, it will just be like when we sleep on the sofa together. I promise!" I say stroking her cheek carefully.

"I'm going to get ready for bed," she says sadly, getting off the bed and walking out the door. I will as well, I brush my teeth and hair. I take my shirt off but leave my pants on knowing she'll be uncomfortable if I sleep in just my underwear. Or nothing at all...

Then I sit on the bed anxiously waiting for her, is she going to come back? Maybe she said that just so she could leave? I've pressured my baby into this, I'm a terrible mate.

No regrets though...

Luna's P.O.V

I brush my teeth and hair. Then decide whether to go back in his room, I could just pretend to fall asleep here. But it would hurt his feelings if I didn't come back, I've been blowing him off too much.

I'll go back, I take a deep breath to calm my nerves. Then close my bedroom door behind me, I knock lightly on the door. Just in case I walk right in and see something scarring.

"You don't have to knock, just come in love" he calls from inside. I open his door slowly, then shut it behind me.

"Why do you look so nervous, love?" He asks getting off the bed and walking over to me. "I'm not nervous." I lie, I think quite convincingly.

"That's a lie, why are you nervous around me?" He asks softly picking me up. "Because you're an Alpha, and you have mood swings," I mutter into my shirt.

"I pinky promise you, that I will never hurt you. If I break that promise, which I won't. I will cut off my pinky for you, okay?" He says holding out his pinky. I shake it cautiously.

He carries me to the bed and puts me under the duvet. He slides into bed next to me, so close I can smell his minty breath. But not close enough to touch me.

I turn on my side so my back is facing him, "please face me love" he whispers as he turns off the lights. We're in complete darkness, I can't see what he's doing. I'm completely vulnerable, I slide further away from him until I'm on the edge of the bed.

"Don't be uncomfortable because of me." He whines, snaking his arms around me pulling me towards him. "Just let me hold you for tonight!" He begs.

"Tonight only, don't think of this of a daily thing!" I say firmly. I feel him nod, then he pulls me so our bodies are pressed together. Never have I felt so small, I'm like his head to his waist in height.

Fucking hulk!

I can't sleep like this, it's not that it's uncomfortable. He's actually really comfy, I just feel so nervous and self-conscious around him.

I'll just stay awake all night, simple. "Love please go to sleep, I can feel your tension from here," he whispers into my neck.

I roll over on to my back, but I end up on top of mount Kai. I'm lead on top of his chest, and he knows. "What are you doing love?" He asks tiredly, yawning cutely.

I don't answer just close my eyes and focus on Kai's beautiful scent, he drapes his arms over my stomach lightly. Which is enough to make me drop to sleep in seconds.

"You never do anything right!" Alpha Black snarls at a 15-year-old me. Dry tears escape my eyes, no matter how hard I try to stop them.

"You need a punishment, and I know just the one!" He licks his lips in lust venomously. I shiver in fear of what he's going to do, I know.

He grabs me by the arm up the stairs, ignoring my cries of protest. "Shut up!" He barks as soon as we're in his bedroom.

I shut up immediately, he starts ripping off my clothing harshly. In between taking off his, my weak shouts of help silenced with a slap.

I slept there the entire night, not by my choice. His hairy arm was wrapped tightly around my neck if I dared move without consent. It would be round 2 but this time I'd be unconscious, which I'm not sure is any better.

Get your arms off me, get them off. I claw at the muscled arms that lay across my stomach, still half in a dream. I smell blood, is it mine?

I open my dreary eyes to see Kai with hurt filling his eyes, I'd been clawing at his arms. Now they're bleeding, and cuts are deep.

I look at his arms in horror, I did that...

I run into his bathroom and lock the door behind me, then break down. I cry I can't stop, and I deserve to go to hell. I hurt him, I'm just like Alpha Black. No, I'm worse! I can't breathe. I can't breathe. I can't breathe. I don't deserve to breathe.

"Love please come out of there, I'm okay I promise!" He calls softly. I sniff the air, I can still smell his blood.

*Trigger warning* self harm

I walk around his bathroom and see some silver scissors, they're glinting at me telling me to pick them up.

I pick them up, I deserve this I repeat to myself. I get the scissors and cut my wrists, I watch the blood trickle down my arms. A familiar feeling of self-hate overcomes me, this is what I do when I'm stressed, angry, sad or guilty. I cut myself.

The feeling of pain makes it feel better, numbs the feelings inside I don't talk about. But it still doesn't feel enough.

"Luna what are you doing? I can smell your blood!" He shouts desperately through the door.

Seconds later the door falls on to the floor, with Kai standing there his hair messy like he'd been running his fingers through it a lot.

He runs over to me and immediately sees my wrists, he gets the first aid kit from the top shelf. Which coincidentally I can't reach, and take out some antiseptic and some bandages.

I wince as the antiseptic burns in my cut, getting rid of whatever germs were on the scissors. Then he places the bandages on each of my cuts, then kisses each one softly.

I'm sat on his lap, whilst he's checking my arms out. He keeps on giving me the sad look, that means what you were thinking.

He puts the bandages and first aid kit away, then picks me up I wrap my legs around him and my arms around his neck.

"Let's go get some food baby, you need it." He says gently pecking my cheek. I'm not in the mood for food, I've made Kai sad.

But nonetheless, I let him carry me to the kitchen, "So what do you want to eat?" He asks sitting me down on the countertop.

I just look down at my knees in shame, he kisses my forehead sadly. Then roots around in cupboards, he puts the bread in the toaster. Then gets out the Nutella, when the toast pops up he spreads the Nutella on it.

He picks up the plate and tells me to get on his back. He carries me piggyback style, back to his bedroom. Then sits me down comfortably on his bed, he sits down next to me. Then puts the plate on my legs, I just look at it sadly.

He's done this for me when I've hurt him. I don't deserve him.

"Eat up love," He coos picking up the toast. Then tries coaxing me to eat it, I take a hold of the toast to his delight. But then put it in his mouth, he sighs slightly.

He finishes the food quickly, knowing I won't eat it now. There's no way I'm getting cooties for him!

"You need to eat something! Look, my arm is all better." He begs showing his completely healed arm. "You didn't hurt me, I'm not mad at you. Promise!" He says kissing my forehead gently.

I get off his bed, planning to go into the kitchen and find something small to eat. He notices what I'm doing, and picks me up like a koala. Then carries me down the stairs to the kitchen, I struggle out of his hold. Then look in the fridge, it had a bowl of fruit.

I get that out of the fridge, then look at Kai. Silently asking him if it's okay for me to eat this, he nods smiling that adorable smile.

He picks me up again and carries me to his room, then once again sits me on his bed. He sits down next to me, then pulls me on to his lap.

I eat the fruit slowly savouring every piece, I mostly prefer the berries. Kai just watches me, if he wasn't my mate I'd find it extremely creepy. I finish the bowl and put it on his bedside table, he puts me on the floor then stands up next to me.

"Let's get ready, it's only 10 O'clock now." He says picking out some clothes from his wardrobe.

I nod then walk out his room, I go into mine and pick out an outfit. I go into the bathroom and take off my pyjamas, then get into the shower and scrub myself with chocolate smelling body wash.

I dry myself off then get dressed and brush my teeth and hair, I step out the bathroom and flop on the bed.

Ok, I'm ready but does Kai want me to go back to his room, or does he want me to leave him alone? We have been spending a lot of time together, he just wants some space. I'll find somebody to hang out with, Nicole doesn't know anyone. I'll go find her!

But where was her room?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 9.2K 7
Completed..... (This book is now moved from Wattpad to Novelcat. Only sample chapters are available here.) #Won 3rd prize in Werewolf contest held by...
26.1K 897 43
There are many types of mates in the werewolf world. Alpha x Alpha, Omega x Beta, Alpha x Beta, Beta x Beta, Omega x Alpha, But there has never been...
361K 18.4K 33
(Version to be removed from Wattpad; currently being rewritten). Subjected to a life of pain and misery from the moment of his birth; Kian is losing...
411 146 35
The wolf afraid of the dark. Forced to live with a new step dad, life became a nightmare. Every night it was something different. But always ended t...