Runner Girl

By pink-r0ses

Justin's life was all planned out and perfect. A beautiful girlfriend, a good paying job, and a nice house. B... More

Runner Girl
Chapter 2 - The Date
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 - Beach
Chapter 6 - Bad Day :(
Chapter 7 - Hospital
Chapter 8 - Demi
Chapter 9 - 5 Idiots
Chapter 10 - That Night
Chapter 11 - The Next Day
Chapter 12 - Miley's
Chapter 13 - :(
Chapter 14 -
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 - A Few Months Later
Chapter 17 - The Baby
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 - That Night
Chaprer 20 - Omg
Chapter 21 - If You're Ready
Chapter 22 - Ready?
Chapter 24 - Believe
Chapter 25 - James
Chapter 26 - Secret
Chapter 27 - Lingerie
Chapter 28 - Nevermind
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (final)

Chapter 23 - Justin's Plan

1.4K 53 8
By pink-r0ses

Chap 23

(Selena's POV)

I woke up and didn't feel Justin beside me so I jumped up out of bed, running around the house, looking for him.

But when I couldn't find him, I shrugged and sat on the couch and watched a movie while eating down cereal.

• • •

I went back in my room to get actually dress when I found a note on my dresser.

Was it there this whole entire time?

Dear Selly,

Come to the beach later around 10:45pm. I've got a small surprise. ;)

Love, Justin.

I chuckled at the note. the beach won't help me think he's in love with me. But I looked at the time and it was 9:30pm so I decided why not go to see what the idiot out together?

I got in the shower and washed my hair with shampoo, washed it out and put conditioner in, then rinsed that out. then I put body soap all over and started to wash my body, then shaved my legs, just incase. I want to make sure I'm irresistible just to piss him off. ;)

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my hair and body. as I was letting myself dry, I looked in my closet.

What to wear, what to wear...

Then I threw on a beach dress with a brown cardigan with some sandals. I took my hair out of the towel and dried it. I curled my hair and put on some jewelry. (A/N: If you want to see the actual outfit than 👉 http://www.polyvore.com/walk_on_beach/set?.embedder=10096867&.svc=tumblr&id=122836405 👈 and if you don't know how to do it than just ask.)

I checked the clock quickly and saw that it was 10:00pm. 30 minutes left to do whatever.

So I sat on the couch and watched an episode of Chopped. (a/n: I watch Chopped 25/7. Don't judge. Lol)

After 25 minutes I started driving to the beach. When I parked the car all I saw was Justin with a rose in his hand.

Here we go...

----------------------------------------------

Y'all should read my other story Lifesaver. 😏

1) what's Justin's plan?

2) will Selena believe he loves her?

3) have a nice day.

Vote

&

Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 1K 30
selena is 17 she meets a guy in school named Justin hes 18 he's a bad boy but he likes her. but hes also a player. and what if selena likes him? sel...
6.8K 206 12
Sequel to No Lies It isn't the end for Justin and Selena. Everything goes smoothly but of course, that's how it always starts. Will things continue t...
28.2K 734 21
Justin and Selena are both famous. They both have to stay in the news so their managers told them to get a couple just for the publicity. In their pr...
172K 4.4K 43
Selena and Justin are both falling hard for each other. They try to make their relationship work, but every time they get closer and closer there is...