The Light Behind Your Eyes (A...

By BambiiAmrii

Hey there, I'm Shannon! I'm 14 years old and I live in an orphanage. After being thrown on the streets, aband... More

Finally leaving this dump.
Home sweet home.
Who released the fangirls?
Clothes, clothes, and more clothes.
"School can suck my imaginary dick."
"Well, that's not the first time I got beaten up by a blonde."
"What the fuck is going on?!"
I don't know what to name this chapter.
Sorry not sorry
Her giggle is adroable, I just sound like a dying Walrus...
School doesn't teach you useful shit.
Home schooling?
Home schooling.
Pillow fights.
In the first time in forever.
Never leave Mikey alone with your daughter.
Never fuck with Jersey boys, mother fucker.
Ray would make the best dad ever.
You Wanna Go? Fine, Let's Go. (Part 1)
You Wanna Go? Fine, Let's Go. (Part 2) *FILLER CHAPTER*
Unexpected Surprises. (Part 1)
Unexpected Surprises (Part 2)
Sloppy kisses
Shark Week and Cuddles.
"Well, That Shut You Up Fast."
"GIRL, GET IT!"
"That's What I Thought."
Baby Girl.
Raymond Cupcake-Hands Toro.
Kicked Out of Victoria Secret.

"KILLJOY, PETE'S HERE!"

653 23 3
By BambiiAmrii

Shannon's POV:

"FUCKING, LET ME GO!" I screamed, trying to free myself from his grasp. "I SWEAR, I WILL FUCKING MESS YOU UP, MOTHER FUCKER!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, SKANK!" He spat. I was chucked across the dark room, crashing into the wall. I winced as I landed on my knees and tried to pull myself onto my feet. I screamed as he ripped off my top and began to tug on my shorts.

"Killjoy, Killjoy, KILLJOY!"

"DON'T HURT ME, PLEASE!" I screamed, sitting up, holding my hands over my face.

"Killjoy, shh. It's just me, Frank," A hand was placed on my shoulder. I remove my hands from over my face and sobbed into my knees. "Oh my god, Killjoy, come here." Frank pulled me into his chest, kissing the top of my head. I buried my face in the crook of his neck and sobbed.

"Frankie... I don't want to pull away anytime soon.."

"Then don't. Take as long as you need, Darlin'." Frank whispered gently. I tightened my grip around him and he did the same. We remained like that for five minutes until Mikey bursted through the door.

"KILLJOY! PETE IS HERE!" Mikey cheered. Mikey tossed me over his shoulder and ran down the stairs and put my back down on the floor. I watch as Mikey nearly tackled Pete to the ground in a hug.

"Hey, Shan. How's it going?" Patrick greeted me with a warm hug.

"Great, how are you, Pat?" I ask.

"Great." I hug Andy, Joe, and Pete and greeted them the same way I greeted Patrick.

"Oh shit," I muttered.

"What happened?" Patrick asked.

"I just completely ditched Frankie!" I shouted before running back into my room, crashing into Frank. He quickly wrapped his arms around me so I wouldn't fall and I wrapped my arms around his waist, my cheek being pressed against his chest.

"Careful, Killjoy," Frank chuckled.

"Sorry for ditching you," I mumbled against his chest. He laughed.

"Don't worry, 'bout it, Sweetheart." Frank stood me up properly and hugged me, letting me rest my head on his shoulder. We both fell in a comfortable silence, making me think about how lucky I am to have someone to talk to.

"Hey, Frank...?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we go to the adoption centre?"

"Why?"

"I wanna pay a visit to the bitches that broke my beloved iPod..."

"Ahaha, of course."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 130 22
I felt like I was in a bad dream and couldn't wake up, everything was spinning. My chest hurt from how hard my heart was thumping. This necklace, how...
16.9K 942 75
FEAT. Panic! At The Disco BRENDON- Brendong Urie/Bleepo SPENCER- Suspenders I Don't Know How But They Found Me DALLON- Tree Man/Dallon Stallon RYAN...
7.8K 172 28
Gerard Way x female reader (Three Cheers Era) ~ Warning: self harm, mentions and attempts of suicide, alcohol/drug use ~ Y/n and Gerard grew up toget...
3K 154 111
Please god i wrote this as a sad 14 year old who projected everything onto her characters. Keep your expectations LOWER THAN ZERO GUYS PLEASE