Newsies Imagines

By ScatterBrain52

Newsies, I called them imagines, but I'm pretty sure they are Preferences... Jack, Davey, Kid Blink, Spot, Cr... More

How Yous Met
Yous First Date
He Opens Up
First Real Kiss
He Discovers One of Your Secrets
His Favorite Place to Kiss You
How He Annoys You
What About Him Turns You On
You steal his hat
You'll Be in My Heart
The Birth of Your First Child
His Job
Your Favorite Game to Play Together
You Two's Favorite Fairy Tale
Your Favorite Place to Kiss Him
His Favorite Color on You
First "I Love You"
The Night You Think You Conceived (PG-PG13)
How You Spend Memorial Day
Love Bites
Tag...
Scars
Names
How you sleep
Tag #2...
Tender Afections
Making Him Smile
His Phobia
Come Back to Bed...
Pregnacy Cravings
Prom? Prom. (1st Modern One)
How You Turn Him On
One Way He Makes You Smile
Your Favorite Place for Him to Put His Hands
How You Two Spend Christmas
A Precious Moment With Your Toddler
What You Usually Fight About
Tag...#3
Weirdest Place He Has Given You A Hicky
Dear Theodosia
Tag number 4...
His favorite way for you to touch him
Your favorite way he touches you.
Please don't kill me but this is just me having been tagged!
Taged times 3
Weirdest place you've given him a hicky
Your favorite place he kisses you
Something he teaches you
Something Old, Something New...
Tagged yet again ^^
Wedding Moments
Murphey's Law
How he wakes you up
Multiple tags
You Give Him a Hicky
How he comforts you
One time he tries to impress you

How you tease him

5.5K 64 9
By ScatterBrain52

Hello my peoples! Sorry about my long absence, I've still got a few weeks of break left, so hopefully I'll get a few things better than this out! Merry Christmas and a late Happy Hanukkah!
—————  

Jack:
By pretending you don't know what he means when you don't like the answer he gives you. Having a first language other than English can be a beautiful thing sometimes!

Davey:
Whenever the two of you would go over to the Jacobs, Les would want you all to himself claiming that Davey got you all the rest of the time. So you would laugh and play with Les. But you could always tell whenever David started tapping his fingers on the table or starting to walk in circles around the house that he was like a addict and you were the drug he needed. So sometimes to tease him you would play with Les even longer, because you could.

Kid Blink:
You tease Blink by calling him a pirate in front of his friends. The first time it'd been an accident, but when you saw the shade of red it made him turn to, now you can hardly resist.

Spot:
It's very hard to tease Spot, and few people have enough daring to even try. But since you know him so well, you know what you can and can't get away with. So, to tease the infamous leader, you make a pie, so the apartment smells like fresh pie when he comes home from work, but you hide it. You don't do it a lot, just every once and awhile if he's been getting too cocky.

Mush:
Making fun of his love of squirrels. Anytime the man saw a squirrel he'd change the topic of conversation to him babbling on about that squirrel until it'd shimmy up something then he'd pick up the conversation again like nothing had happened.

Crutchy
It's not possible to tease Crutchy about anything! He's just too much of a sweetheart! And one look at the adorable expressions on his face detours any thought of teasing him!

Racetrack
How you tease him is by teasing him about how good Race is at Poker. In all honesty, you weren't complaining. It really made Poker night with the neighbors almost too easy. It was good for them the games were only played for pennies.

Boots
You know that all of the newsies have interesting nicknames, but you always tease Boots about his exceptionally odd nickname's origin, which doesn't phase Boots at all thank goodness.

Specs
By telling him how adorable he looks wearing pink. Once while out on the road, somehow all of his white shirts were put in the same wash load as a red table cloth. When he came home wearing a pink shirt, you told him how adorable he looked and he grumbled extensively. So now you always ask him when he's going to wear his adorable pink shirt again only partly to get his goat because he did look adorable!

Skittery
You don't try to tease Skittery very often, but when you do, it's about how much sugar he puts in his coffee. He always claims it's to make up for all the straight black coffee he had to drink in his youth. You believe him, but it's still A LOT of sugar.

Bumlets
Bumlets overprotective nature is sweet and endearing, but sometimes it can be a little much. He gets growly and possessive if a guy on the street even looks in your general direction. So you tease him by calling him papa bear which makes him laugh, roll his eyes, and then pull you closer. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 518 20
"Your smile can light up a room -love" - Strong language is used - Book One: Started: 17 June 2020 Finished: 16 July 2020 - Cover By NuggetMcNugget...
6.2K 120 26
You,newsies,the streets of New York and most of all mush
30.4K 348 38
A collection of various "Newsies" imagines written around 2016-2017. Thought it would be fun to keep them all in one place as a kind of time capsule...
3.8K 111 17
🎢This time we're in it to stay. Think about seizing the day!🎢 Applications: Open () Closed (!) During the summer of 2020, nine friends went to an o...