Boku No Hero's +18 One-Shot S...

By Weebtactics

A series of one shots with our favorite cinnamon sun child getting all the girls attention. Izuku is such a p... More

My Giant Girlfriend [Izuku x Yuu/Mt. Lady]
Secret [Izuku x Fem Katsuki]
Sea Foam Bubbles [Izuku x Kaoruko Awata/ Bubble Girl]
Spirited Away [Izuku x Reiko Yanagi]
A Puppeteer's Love Story [Izuku x Meri]
-Notice-
Love Spice Secret [Izuku x Toga]
Once You've Slept with a Pervert [Izuku x Fem Mineta](Lemon)
I Only Have Eyes for You...And Your Tits [Izuku x Tsuyu] (Pervert Izuku AU)
Love Moves Forward like a Shark [Izuku x Fukase Shiga]
Love Grows with Age [Izuku x Nemuri Kayama/Midnight] [1/3]
A Night with Tricks and a Treat [Izuku x Jirou] [Lemon] ~Halloween Special~
Caretaker [Izuku x Shoebill] (Tribute Chapter)
Eternal Servant [Izuku x Rachel] (BlazBlue)
Secret Thurst [Izuku x Momo]
A Gift From the Heart [Izuku x Itsuka] (Christmas Special)
Walk a Mile With Us [Izuku x Red Shoes] (Human Girls)
With All My Love [Izuku x Fem All Might/Yagi Toshinori] (Japan Mythology AU)
Love Grows with Age [Izuku x Nemuri Kayama/Midnight] [2/3]
Shy Sweetness [Izuku x Futaba] (Persona 5)
Sound Souls Together Again [Izuku x Maka] (BNHA x Soul Eater)
A Scaly Turn of Events [Izuku x Ryuko Tatsuma/Ryukyu]
Paralyze Feelings [Izuku x Fem Kaminari]
A Dating Sim called "Life's Odd Love"[Izuku x Fem Shigaraki]
My Sleepy Tsundere Beauty [Izuku x Fem Shinsou]
Love Grows with Age [Izuku x Midnight] (Final Part: Lust)
The Student Council's Relationship [Izuku x Medaka] (Medaka Box)
-A Nekomata's Sin, A Bankeneko's Song- [Izuku x Koneko](Highschool DxD)(Lemon)
Care for Something Sweet Valentine? [Izuku x Android 21] (Dragonball Fighterz)
You Can't Copy your True Feelings (Izuku x Fem Monoma)
A Red Rose and Green Emerald Equal a Heart of Gold (Izuku x Ruby)[RWBY]
Love is Business [Izuku x Lily] (One Punch Man)
The Fourth Wall is the Gate to Love! [Izuku X Gwenpool] (Marvel)
Fallen into A Spider's Love (Izuku x Spider-Gwen/Gwen Stacey) [Marvel]
That's My Man! (Izuku x Toga x SpiderGwen x Gwenpool)
Shall we Dance? [Izuku x Mina]
A Bunny Attracting a Crow and a Frog [Izuku x Fem Tokoyami x Tsuyu]
The Illegal Love Story [Izuku x Kazuho Haneyama/Pop-Step]
Just Smile [Izuku x Nana Shimura]
A Lie of A Lover [Izuku x Ochako] Anime Expo Exclusive One - Shot
Teach Me! Ojiro-Chan! [Izuku x Fem Ojiro] (Anime Expo One Shot Special)
The Detective that Stole My Heart [Persona 4] (Izuku x Naoto)
~My Red and White Santa Baby~ (Izuku x Fem Todoroki)(Christmas Special) [Lemon]
Love is an Explosion of Feelings! (Izuku x Megumin) [Konosuba]
Let Your Heart Speak Volumes [Izuku x Xion] (Kingdom Hearts)
A Woman Who Says More with Her Heart [BNHA x Smash Bros.] (Izuku x Lucina)
A Devil Crys to the Heavens [Izuku (V) x Ibara] (BNHA X DMC)
I Summoned a Wife? (Izuku x Lucoa) [Bnha x Dragon Maid]
The Immortal Grim Promise [BNHA x RWBY] (Izuku x Salem)
10 Billion Percent Chance of Love With Science! (Izuku x Kinoko)
There's Reason why Mordred is Red (Izuku x Mordred)[Fate/GO]
Tha Foul Mooth Darlin' o Mine [Izuku x Gloria] (Pokémon) (Lemon)
Blood Daddy (Lemon) (Yaoi)
A Sage's Requirement to Ascend Virginity [Izuku x Meidri] [Lemon]

Unblessed Heart [Izuku x Hestia](Danmachi)

39.7K 252 102
By Weebtactics

This is part of a contest by Hoody_Mouse Check out his book called "Random Things" for info on the contest and all that.

And if any of you haven't heard of Danmachi, then in the words once told by a few friends baffled from others that haven't watched it: "Bitch you need to get your ass home and watch that kickass anime with them plenty of waifus."

Enjoy the fic:

Not everyone can be blessed. Everyone choses their lives to live, some being simple farmers or merchant. While others strive for adventure and battles to tell tales to the young ones. Adventurers need to be blessed by the gods and goddesses, who chose to decend from heaven to live in the mortal realm and join their familia. But one adventure, has become that similar to the gods, an unblessed adventurer.

"Did you hear, some adventurers saw a kid kill seven minotaurs in only a few seconds." "No, I heard he cut down Silverbacks with a single slash of his swords." "Rumors are calling him the 'Sword God' of Orario." Adventurers were telling of rumors in the tavern known as the Benevolant Mistress.

A boy, no looking older than 16 sat by the bar as he heard the rumors flying and the hearty drunken men laugh. "Hey, mind telling me what these guys are talking about?" He asked the waitress behind the counter as she smiled at him. Her silvery blue hair brushed aside as she looked at him.

"They're talking about this one guy people are calling 'The Sword God' of Orario. You haven't heard of him?" The girl asked as the boy scratched his cheek in embaressment. "Well I'm always busy in my work, so I don't socialize like this too often." He said as he gave her a soft smile and a laugh, causing her to giggle.

"Well you're a pretty hard worker. But they say the sword god is incredibly powerful, able to slash and defeat monsters with a single flick of his sword. Even bizzare rumors say he's unblessed and with no familia." The girl said as then a large crowd of people came through the doors and the other men and women in the bar looked at them.

"The Loki Familia. Never thought I'd see them in a place like this." The boy said as he saw two Amazonian girls, a dwarf, an elf, a beastkin, a prim and a woman with red hair and casual attire and a blonde haired girl with a rapier to her side. "Well, guess I'm done. Thanks for the food." The boy said as he placed the money on the counter and stood up.

Grabbing a wide holster covered in bandages and carried it over his shoulders and began heading out. "So any werabouts on this 'Sword God'? Some of the other Familias are doing whatever it takes to have him in." He heard the red head say as he continued walking as the Loki Familia conversed. "Aiz? What are you?" The red head asked as she saw her stand and walk in front of the boy.

"Can I help you?" He asked as he then dodged a piercing attack from Aiz as he threw himself out the tavern. "W-What was that for!?" He said as Aiz came out and pointed her blade at him. "A swordsman can sense others skilled as them. So draw those swords, 'Sword God' of Orario." Aiz said as the others in the tavern circled around them and cheered for a fight.

"Well damn. Never would've thought 'The Sword Princess' would figured me out." The boy said as he got up and threw his large holster in the air as swords scattered on the ground with their blades embeled in the ground. "If I am to fight the so called 'Sword God' then may I have your name?" Aiz said as he unshealthed his sword he carried behind him.

"Very well. I am Izuku Midoriya. Unblessed and belong to no Familia. And the so called 'Sword God of Orario'." Izuku said as the bandages of his holster fell and wrapped itself around several of the swords. "I am Aiz Wallenstein. Member of the Loki Familia and the 'Sword Princess'. Engard!" She said as she trusted her blade aimed for his neck.

Izuku raised his blade up a bit as he blocked it with the flat side of his sword. "Your moves are precise and hold strength. I'll give you that." Aiz suddenly felt herself fall to the side as she back flipped to gain distance. "But you still have a ways to go." Her eyes widened as he was suddebly behind her and slashed for her head. She blocked with a parry and skidded back.

"How did you move behind me so quickly?" She asked as she began an onslaught of attacks, but all were blocked by his swords. Each time hitting one where she found him unguarded, he tossed the sword and grabbed another. "A swordsman or woman must train in strength, speed, agility, precision and balance. These factors are the basic to gain the upperhand in battle."

Izuku said as he slashed upwards, raising her sword above. Leaving Aiz completely open for that moment. "From your fighting style, I've analyzed that you've trained precision and speed along with agility as to finish and defeat your opponent." Izuku said as he cut her cheek a bit, drawing blood and surprising the crowd.

"Along with your blessings, you are quite the opponent that is difficult to defeat. But those blessings are what restrain the potentials of the body to what they can acheve." Izuku said as he dodged another thrust from her and moved. "I've perfected my swordplay for years, yet you believe I am weak. I will defeat you." Aiz said as her stotic face now showed little of anger and began slashing sever of his blades in two.

'Interesting tactic. Reducing the numbers of my blades to potentially gain leverage.' Izuku said as Aiz charged at him with his guard down and left himself open. "Not a bad move. But..." As Aiz blade aimed and edged to his throat, he held his blade with the back tip pointed. Both blades tips meet, as a gust of wind blew around the area and left the two in silent.

"What swordplay you posess is the result of several years of training. Compaires to nothing to the hellish decade I've endure by the previous 'Sword God' Mifune." Izuku said as cracking noises could be heard, as he saw Aiz look in shock at her blade, falling and shattering to pieces on the floor.

He pulled on the bandages wrapped around his sword and held his holster out, the blades entering the holster and wrapped in itself. The area was rid of his blades and even the broken ones restored. "It was a well battle. But I feel as though you lack emotion in your skills. Come back and challenge me once you've felt you've made more progress." Izuku said as he slung his holster and began to walk off.

"Bravo! Bravo!" The red headed woman clapped as she stepped in front of him as the other members aided Aiz up and grabbed her shattered sword. "Never did I think I'd meet this so called 'Sword God' today. And to see him beat my top adventurer." She said as Izuku grew confused at her.

"Oh! Sorry, but I'm the goddess known as Loki. Head of the Loki Familia." She said as she extended her hand as Izuku shook it. "Izuku Midoriya." "Well Izuku, how would you like an offer no adventurer can refuse." She said as Izuku looked a bit curious. "And that would be?" She grinned at hearing those words and opened out her arms.

"Join my Familia." The crowd ether groaned or cheered as Loki said her offer. Getting in the Loki Familia was a huge honor, they were considered the best guild in Orario. "So what do you say Midoriya?" "No thanks." "Excelent! I knew you would-wait what!?" She yelled as some of the crowds jaws hung open at his blunt refusal.

"W-Why would you refuse such an oprotunity to join a Familia?" She asked as Izuku sighed. "Because when I first came to Orario, I was already rejected by your Familia. As well as every other Familia in Orario." Izuku said as he looked at the beastkin, taking more of a wolf like appearance. "It was thanks to that mutt of yours that told me that I wasn't welcomed." Izuku said as Loki glared at her Familia member.

"Besides, I've come this far without a Familia." Izuku said as he walked pass her and left the crowd murmering to themselves. 'No doubt rumors will spread. And even more Familias will want to attempt to make me join them.' Izuku thought as he walked through the back streets of the city to avoid more people.

"H-Hey! Give me back my money!" He heard a girl cry out as he saw two thugs running away from the girl. "Hahahaha! We scored easily from that shrimp. Red Light District here we co-ghaha!" One of the villains cried in pain as Izuku brought out his sword, still in its sheath and hit him to unconscious. He drew his blade and pointed it at the other that held the sack full of Vals.

"Ether drop the sack or your head will drop. I rather not have blood drawn and a dead lying on these streets." Izuku said as the thug placed the small sack on the ground and ran. "A-Aha. T-Thank you." The girl approached him as she wore a red and white dress and had twin tails held by two bells.

"No problem. Do you need any help getting home?" Izuku asked as he looked down at the girl as she smiled at him. "Thank you, I would really appreciate that." The girl said as Izuku walked by her side as she lead the way, further heading to the outskirts of the city at the ruins. They stopped in front of a crumbled church as the girl turned to him.

"Thank you for escorting me back to my home. And for helping me get back my Vals." She sais as she bowed at Izuku who blushed and looked away. "O-Oh come now. I didn't do anything really. I was just helping." Izuku said as she blushed and looked at him. "Well I should be heading to bed. Thank you..." "Izuku, Izuku Midoriya." Izuku said as he gave her his name.

"I am Hestia. Goddess of Archatecture. Thank you once again Izuku. Take care." Hestia said as she headed inside the church and closed its doors. Izuku then went back into the city at the Inn he stayed at and headed for bed. 'Hestia. Haven't seen her around before. Maybe she's just come down from the heavens. Ah well. I'm sure I'll see her soon enough.'

[One Month Later.]

"Welcome to the Hephaestos Weaponry! Oh, hello Izuku." Hestia said as Izuku smiled at her again. He had seen her quite a lot around Orario, doing different jobs every day. But mostly meet her in the Hephaistos famillia shops. "Hey Goddess Hestia." "Now now. I told you just Hestia will do." She said as he had the urge to address her as 'Goddess Hestia' every time they meet.

"So, picking up more swords again?" She said as he laughed a bit and brought out several broken blades and sheaths. "This time it was around 15 of them. They thought they could gang up on me and beat me." Hestia laughed as she leaned against the counter and rested her chin in her palms.

"But they underestimated you due to your looks and ended up getting beaten. Honestly at this point they should know that you are the 'Sword God'. Yet they still look at your innocent face and think you're some sort of novice." She said as she went to the back and grabbed another set of his swords, polished and ready.

"Honestly, Hephaestos said she was gonna have to start making them herself if anymore of your weapons break." Hestia said as she was handed the money Izuku payed for the swords. "Aww, that's sweet of her, but then she wont get to see me as much of a continuous customer if she does." "Midoriya!" Two voices yelled as they bardged in through the door with exhausted sighs.

Izuku knew them. They were Elma and Miach. Elma helped run the guild the adventurers go to regester and collect rewards for quest and item drops they find. Miach was another god like Hestia, though mostly had a Familia of one currently and was in more of the potion making business. "Miach, Elma, whats wrong?"

Elma regained her breath and looked at Izuku. "T-The gods and goddesses have claimed rules for adventurers. No adventure is to go in the dungeons if they at not blessed or in a Familia." Elma said as Hestia's and Izuku's eyes widened in surprise. "W-Wait! This cant be serious right?" Izuku asked as Miach looked at him in seriousness.

"Yes, my adventurer came back from the guild hall not to long ago and told me of these rules. Supposidly they are to prevent new comers from dying and to ensure their safety." Miach said as Izuku ran his hand through his hair. "That's part of the reason actually." A voice came from behind them as Hephaistos came in herself and looked at them.

"Sure it's partially to protect their new members, but they're doing it to try and get you to join one of their Familias Midoriya." She said as she brushed her hair over to her eyepatch. "They have this granted by the guild. And refusing these rules will cause you to be arrested for rebellion." She finished off as Izuku sighed.

"So if I don't join one, I'll be charged with rebellion against the capital and possibly mass murder." Izuku said as they were surprised by that. "Izuku why say such a thing like that!?" Hestia said as Izuku looked back at her and smiled. "Because you can't keep and adventurer from wanting an adventure. Its a wright of passage to those seeking thrills and tales to tell."

Izuku said as he took out his sword that he mostly used and rested it on his shoulder. "And if they refues my wright of passage, then I'd rather fight my way through than be denyed of my adventure. "Izuku said as Hephaestos and Miach laughed at his speech. "This is how my Welf is, always with a smiths passion of the iron." "And with every man seeking thrills."

Izuku smiled as they were right about adventurers being both thrill seekers, and complete idiots. "Wait! I have a suggestion." Elma said as they all looked at her to listen in. "Look, you don't want to join the Famillias that have rejected you right? So why not join Lady Hestia's?" She said as now Izuku stared back at Hestia that which she looked away embaressed.

"You formed a Familia? And you didn't even bother to tell me. I'm hurt Hestia." Izuku said in a mock tone that caused her to blush more as Hephaestos laughed at Hestias tomato face. "Well...I was gonna tell you later tonight for our usual drinking." She said as he chuckled a bit and patted her head. "Forget that, lets throw a feast for joining your Familia."

Hestia looked up at him and her eyes widened. "You really wanna join?" She asked hoping it wasn't a lie. "Have I ever lied to you before? I can always help you with fixing your home. I make to much in the dungeon so I've got the Vals to help repairs and upgrades. Besides, I always find it fun hanging around with you." Izuku said as he suddenly was enveloped in a bone crushing hug by her.

"Oh thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!" Hestia said as she nuzzled into his chest as he was trying to keep his balance from the goddess big-chested loli. All while Hephaestos laughed at Hestia's actions and Elma sighed in releaf. "But Elma..." Izuku said as he turned to her with a closed smile. "I'm still gonna pick a fight with them."

"Can you please not. That's gonna be a lot of paperwork for us in the guild." "Sorry, not my fault that the gods and goddesses want me in their Familia." Izuku said as Elma sighed and slumped her shoulders. "Well, we've got to preform his blessing so, if you'll excuse us." Hestia said as she dragged Izuku by the arm and headed for her home in the ruins.

Once inside, she lead him downstairs and surprised him with the hidden room underneath the church. "Woah, so this is where you slept. I kinda assumed you had a bed upstairs." Izuku said as she gestured him to lie down on the bed and moved his shirt up. "Alright, this wont take long." Hestia said as she grabbed a needle and pricked her finger, allowing the blood to drop on his back.

Soon symbols appeared on his entire back as the goddess was surprised at how these words translated to her. 'No way, after all this he's this strong!?' Hestia thought as she grabbed a paper and placed it on his back, rubing it in a circle as the markings translated on that slip. "It's done. You are now part of the Hestia Familia." She said as Izuku got up and was given the paper.

"This is what your level is. It's a type of measurement of strength." Hestia said as Izuku looked at the paper and saw what level he was.

Izuku Midoriya

Level 10

Strength: SS-1000+

Defense: SS-1000+

Utility: SS-1000+

Agility: SS-1000+

Magic: I-0

Skills:

[] 1000 Deaths

[] Mirrage Step

[] Rally

"W-What!? I-Is this how strong I am?" Izuku said as he was surprised to be such a high level compaired to others. He had thought that Aiz was around his strength, but to have this much distance in strength from her, was surprising. "Level...10" "This makes you by default, the strongest adventurer in Orario. Even that Wallenwhatsit girl from Loki's is only a level 6." Hestia said as she hopped off the bed and grabbed some clothes from her closet.

Now out of her work attire, she was now wearing her elegant white dress that showed her cleavage a bit and backless. Heled by a bow and blue ribbons that seemed to hold underneath her chest. "Well no use in sitting their awestruck. Go down there and fight them. I wanna see there faces when they realized you've already joined my Familia." Hestia said as Izuku looked up at her and smirked.

"Alright then, lets get going. Kami-sama." Izuku said as he was embaressed to now have to call her that as was part of being in the Familia. Apparently, he wasn't the only one embaressed about the new name as well. "Y-Yeah, lets turn this in shall we." Hestia said as she refered to the paper and both went off into the city. 

As walking, Izuku can notice the stares from other adventurers and saw him walk to the guild and the dungeon enterance. He stopped by the fountain and whispered lowly into Hestia's ear. "I'll start my fight. You just have to tune that in to Elma at the guild." Izuku said as she nodded. "Just don't kill them or break them too much alright? They're low levels so try holding back." 

Izuku nodded and undid his buttoned up vest and rolled up his sleeves half way and walked to the dungeon enterance. Several others walked as well and circled him. Preventing him to move further. "Sad to say 'Sword God', but unless you're in a familia, you can't enter the dungeon." Loki said as she appeared from the gathering of adventurers as did a few other well known gods. 

Some even being the Goddess Freya. The God of Wine, Soma. The god of the sun Apollo. Even Hermes and his assistaint Asfi joined in on the action, well more or less observing. Several other less gods came to and yelled their openings. "So unless I submit to a familia, I can't be free?" Izuku said as he looked at all of them.

"An adventurer strives to make history. They strive to live their lives to the fullest and with thrills and chills sreaming at them when they enter the dungeons." Izuku said as he tossed his holster in the air as the others went on guard and prepared to attack. He unshelthed his blad by his side as the others soon began plundging into the ground and the bandages and wrappings tattering to the floor and tied in the swords. 

"If you think that some rule like that will bind me from seeking thrills and venture, then I'll take you all on at once!" Izuku shouted as a wave of wind burst from him as it blew around. Footsteps soon coming closer as two adventurers drew their weapon. One being a tall beastkin, notibly a boar as he held a large rugged sword with one hand when it was designed for a dual hand.

"The if I defeat you, then will you join my familia?" He hear her again, Aiz Wallenstein as she drew her repaired rapier and readied to attack. Izuku chuckled at that and readied himself. "Sure, manage to make me yeld and I'll join." Izuku said as he slammed the sheath of his sword on the ground and grinned.

"Give me everything you all got!" Izuku yelled as many of the adventurers yelled out in war cry and charged. For many, it was like going against an actual god. Izuku had only used the back of the sword he had to defeat many of the lowest level of adventurers. Some formed groups and tried to gain the upper hand, but failed to protect each other and the healers and range fighters. 

"Come on! I'm only using the back of the blade, none of you should be dead! You all just have small bruses and felt a bit of love taps!" Izuku said as he threw a dagger weilding adventurer over his shoulder and to another group of them. "Hm?" Instincts took over as he guarded both the boar beastkin and Aiz's blades. 

The three of them saw each others weapon tremble from pressure and force put into it. "I know your name. But can I have yours big guy?" Izuku said as he ignored Aiz and saw the boar beastkin look at him with fierce determination. "I am Ottar, member of the Freya Famillia." He said as the tree of them backed from themselves and stared down. 

"You posess strength, precision, balance and surprisingly speed. Somethings that Wallenstein lacked in a swordsman the last time we fought." Izuku saot to Ottar as he shifted his eyes to her. "Though I can tell you've improved since then, but still lack. Ottar-san, you may actually be a better opponent than Wallenstein."

Aiz showed a bit of anger in her face as she was ready to lundge. "Then, would it be alright if I challenged you now." Ottar said as many of the others backed away. "No. By all means you can have the first move." Izuku said as Ottar now stood across from him and readied himself. "Since you've given me your name, let me introduce myself. I am Izuku Midoriya. 'Sword God' Midoriya I suppose."

"Nice to make your aquantance. Now fight!" Ottar shouted as both blades matched as sparks from them flew. Soon, another hard clash of blades as nether would allow the other to have room. "You're very strong to weild that blade meant for dual-hands." Izuku said as they now moved around the area, still parrign each other with slashes and strikes.

"I must admit, for someone so small, I can see why people don't susspect your strength in the sword. And some possibly unnderestimating you to be the God of the Sword!" Ottar said as he slashed upward, causing him to lose his grip and the sword falling from Izuku's hands. "Impressive, you managed to make me lose my blade."

Izuku said as Ottar quickly switched the grip on his sword and brought it down, aiming to his shoulder and chest. *Clang!* The sound of metal hitting against one another brought Ottar to a silence. 'What!? How? I knew I got rid of his blade.' He thought as Izuku smiled and looked at him.

"Now what about the other 999 ones?" Izuku said as Ottar then realized his mistake. All of them had been fighting in his arena, his field filled with his blades and his extentions of his body. 'We were already defeated the moment those blades hit the ground.' Ottar thought as his right shoulder felt heavy and hurt. Soon, his left shoulder. The right thigh. The left thigh. His chest. Solar Plexus. Ribs. Forearms. Soon finally, a cold feeling against his neck.

To the gods, they witnessed something they couldn't believe. A human faster than the God Zeus throwing his lightning bolts. At first it was one blade smack at the larger opponenet. Then it seemed he vanished, then appeared elsewhere on him with another blade, then another. Until it seemed that all the blades were floating and he slowly aimed his blade at his neck.

"You realized that you were trapped when this began. But I gotta admit, you gave me quite the challenge and made me use another blade by force. Not bad at all." Izuku said as the blades then fell back to the floor as Ottar fell, his sword barley helping him keep up. "It really was over when this started. It's been an honor to fight against a god." Ottar said as he wheezed hevily.

"Fight me any time. It was a good match." Izuku said, but not before he felt something cold and damp in his leg. He looked down to see a familiar rapier embeld in his right leg, soon removed and blood begingin to spew from the new hole. "Shit!" Izuku said as he fell to his left knee and tried to stop the bleeding.

"It would be wise to yeld before you die of blood loss." Aiz said as she pointed her blade to his neck. "Wallenstein! You dare call yourself a swordsmen with that low blow!" Ottar shouted as he got up a bit and scowled at her. "My goddess said to beat him and win him. At what ever means necessary." Aiz said as she looked down at Izuku.

"You really think that this will make me yeld? You have a hell of a long way to even come close to even spar with me!" Izuku said as he twisted his blade in reverse and got up. Slashing upward and flinging her rapier away. He soon flicked his sword to his other hand and slashed at her neck.

It was silent, all looking at them with silent gapes and widened eyes. "I can understand it was from your goddess, but to abandoned your pride as a swordsman. You're even further away to ever defeat me." Izuku said as he returned his blades together with the wrappings and limped his way out of the area.

"Wait, you still need to joing a Familia to get into the dungeon." Loki said as that brought a small laugh from Izuku. "I'm already part of one. Don't believe me? Check the guild hall. Now I've got some venturing to do." Izuku said as he brought out a red potion from his small bag and swallowed it, the wound healing and into the depths of the dungeon he dissapeared. 

The many adventurers soon filled the guild halls and saw the news board for to see if the Sword God was telling the truth. Needless to say, they were baffled at what they saw of his status and skills. 'L-Level 10!' Loki thought as she saw his level and strength on the board. What familia does he belong to?" She whispered to herself as she leered at the paper, only to soon have a glare on her face. 'Damn you shorty big boobs!'

[At a Cafe]

Hestia smirked as she could feel Loki's displeasure from afar. After seeing his fight, she, Elma, Miach and Hephastus decided to celebrate Izuku's regained freedom at a cafe. "So you've got him in your famillia. No doubt Loki is gonna have a field day." Hephaistus said as she giggled a bit.

"Though I was a bit nervious when he was fighting. If anyone had got seriously hurt then it would've been a field day with my boss." Elma said as she rested her head on her palms and looked as Hestia, enjoying the bitter sweetness of her tea and cake. "I knew that he'd prove them wrong. It's intuition." Hestia said as she raised her cup for a small sip.

"Which kind? The goddess or the lovers intuition." Miach said as she sapt her tea out and was blushing up a storm. "W-Wha? S-Shut up Miach!" Hestia yelled as the other giggled at her embaressment. "My my Hestia. Who'd ever guess another 'God' would ever win your heart. Though I have to ask: When is the wedding? And can I name a few of your kids?" 

This came from Hephaistus as she tried to comceal her giggles from behind her hand as steam rose from Hestia. "S-Seriously!? How can you guys even tell." She said as she admitted it. She fell fancy to Izuku. Hanging around each other for a month, brought them closer, a bit to what one could call 'more than friends'. 

"Hestia, we've been friends since we were in the heavens. You can't hide it from me." Hephaistus said as she leaned back into her chair. "Plus as your friends, its our obligation to but into each others love life and tease you about it." Miach said as he was soon met with a face full of cake and the other girls laughing. But never noticing Hestia's look at the tower. 'Come back home to me safe...Izuku.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

562K 5.1K 67
Note: I don't own any characters I'll wrote in this fic. All rights to the owners. So, I decided to write an Izuku X Female Characters One-Shots beca...
22K 395 30
Just a bunch of one shots for my green haired boy :) a lot of fluff and angst Please know that I do not own Izuku or any characters of MHA just y/n...
143 3 9
Just BNHA one shots, drabbles, and headcanons. Feel free to check out :) Requests are currently open!