A Deal With A Billionaire (Wa...

By jeniferangeljoy

Alexa Mclain just finished her final year of college, she finally gets to see her parents again after many y... More

A letter from the writer
Cast
Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1: Homecoming & the Dreams
Chapter 2: The Surprise
Chapter 3:Childhood Memories
Chapter 4: The Brute and the Brat
Chapter 5: Family Secrets
Chapter 6: The Debt
Chapter 7: Starting to build the dream
Part 8: Its a Girl's Night
Part 10: My little Challenger
Part 11: Threesome Date
Part 12: Success and his Dark Desires
Not an update
Chapter 13: Blissfull night
Chapter 14: Most Unforgetable Encounter
Chapter 15: A Family Fun War
Chapter 16: Family Dinner with Enemies
Chapter 17 THE Revelations
Chapter 18 The final Decision
Chapter 19: The Past
Chapter 20: Seeing you again
Chapter 21 Mending the shattered love
Chapter 22 A Night to start
Part 23 The Fate
Chapter 24 UNPLANNED SEX?
Recommendation
Chapter 25: "Will You Marry Me?
Chapter 26:Trip In Paris
Chapter 27: Sweet Moments in Paris
A taste of Love

Part 9: The Dinner Date

12.4K 342 4
By jeniferangeljoy

"I hate waiting but If waiting means being able to be with you. I'll wait as long as FOREVER to be with YOU,".

(Hi to all my lovely readers,this is another update! Thank you to all 226 readers and to all my new followers... I can't wait to post your name on my incoming chapters....loves you all Guys 😊😘

Warning:UNEDITED chapter !

ALEXA POV

Its been 4 days after the girls night and  a encounter with that arrogant guy at the club. Ive been started the training and working on my Mom and Dad restaurant for me to familiarize everything the process, since monday and now its Wenesday. Everyday is really busy and tiring day! I also put some time to meet and hangout with Sarah likes having lunch, going to shopping and movies together.

I was assign to do the basic, such as checking and ordering stock, planning the menu, do time management with the schedules of all working for us. I need to be familiarize to the people around me and how important the simplest things in business. It's my learning process and to gain more ideas for the future. Mum wants me to learn everything and at the end of the month, they let me do some improvements or I can apply some new strategies.

I'm filling ups some records that I'm studying when Rebecca comes to my table and give me another bunch of files. She is my Dad personal secretary."even though my mom always at his beck. She also the one, sent by my parents to teach and train me.

"You're dad sent that to you, its application form for the different position that Mr, Mclean needs fo fill up by next months," She explained. "He said that you decide which particular position are best for each applications," she added." "Thank you but I need to leave now because I have to meet someone at 5'o clock. "Sure, No Problems," yeah you better head up soon it's almost 5' anyway good luck for your date," teasing me, while holding the door knob.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you but it's not a date," I said smiling. "
"Ohh that bad,she said with disappointment in her face. "You need life girl you know, your young, beautiful and yet no boyfriend at all,gosh girl,"she said exaggerating. "Mmm, I'll be fine, I'm not in a hurry to find my destiny, its comes when its a right time."I answered

"If you say so, anyway I'll leave you for now, Mr. Mclean might ask me if what transportation did I take to deliver the files to you," if you're not busy on weekends lets hit the famous club that my boyfriend has....I'll call you for the details," she winked at me and turned to leave I just laugh and say sure" she's nice and  quite funny as well.

As I left Angel's Diners" a way going to the car where Darius patiently waiting while holding the doors open for me. I get in,suddenly my phones vibrating, signs that I have a call. "Hello, not bothered to check whose calling.
"Atlast I got my luck to reach you, how are you Alexa,"?
"Oh Jake is that you? I'm sorry if I missed a calls from you, I just carried away with work,anyway good to hear from you, I'm very fine thank you!" I'm starting to think that you already left and back to New York,"Isaid smiling even though he doesn't see me.

"Not yet until I can't see you again, yeah I locked up with a bits of duties and work so I didn't have much spare time and I'm so sorry for that but but this is the purpose on my call if I could make it up with you, and invite you for dinner if you're available but if__," he said with sad and hopping voice.

"Jake no need to apologize And I understand., I said and interrupt him, "and Im happy to have dinner with you,"but it is  possible if around 7:30? Because I still need to meet someone is that alright??? "Yeah that's perfect, just sent me your address and I'll pick you up, if it's ok with you," he asked. "It's fine, that better anyway," I said to him happily.

~\~

I meet Mr. Alfred Grey, lawyer of Rafael, he gave me the papers to be sign as well as the document of the restaurant that already be named to me. I make a mental note to msg Rafael later.He explains about the agreement and the half paid report... We bid a goodbye and end our conversation with a warm shake hand and when home to get ready for dinner with Jake.

~~|~~

I did take a bath and I feel relaxed in a warm water that soothes my tired body cause by a tiring day. I quickly rinse off and dry my hair, after 20 minutes roaming around my wardrobe I didn't decide yet what to wear I'm really not good at it, so I decided to call Sarah and we do Video Call at WhatsApp to be able to see what Im wearing . I don't know if I regret to ask her opinion because She really makes my life miserable to the point that even my underwear she decides.. oh goodness me!!!

(Alexa  choices outfit)

( Sarah choose this for her)

Finally at 7:20 I'm ready to go. I just looked to the mirror Im wearing a spring pastel hues blush lace dress, I checked my makeup for final touch and put on my matching open pumps.

Pick up my small bag that laying on my bed and my white coat. When I'm on my way to the living room the door bell rings and I went to check on it, was Jake.

Wearing a blue long sleeve coat and black shirt inside with a black pants. He totally handsome and very attractive... "Hey, you can take a photo to make its longer, you know," he said teasing me. I was mesmerized,"Can I, I joke as well,! He just laugh.

"You look great, no I mean stunning", he said confused how to compliment me.
"Thank you, your not bad as well." I said. He smiled."Are you ready to leave? He asked.
"Yes, I am, I just need to get my bag and we can go.

~~/~~

"So, where are we going,"?I ask him after we settled on his car, he's really such a gentleman. He opened the door for me. "What do you think of  Italian restaurant, I did a reservation to this Italian restaurant but if yo__

"Its fine Jake, Italian food are good its been a while since I had it, thanks! I said

After more minutes we arrived in the restaurant where he had his reservations.

It's quite cozy and fancy and the ambience is relaxing. After the waitress guide us to our table, Jake pull me a chair. The servers gives us the Menu, after scanning them we didn't decide yet, so Jake ask their best food. The waitress recommended their Roman meals which is consist of five course, start with antipasto or heavier appetizer, next is the Primo means any pasta with your own choice, followed by Secondo or called meat with side dishes,and the dolce or desert, last is beverages.

The food is amazingly good and we're so stuffed, we ordered Mozzarella Pizza, chicken barbecue in skewer, and Greek salad.

Jake order his slice of tiramisu for desert while I ordered mine in a ice cream glass with bulk layer of cream on top.

Its so perfect and heavenly delicious. A taste of sweetness combined with a bit of wine,coffee and chocolate on it.

After dinner we decided to walk a bit to burn some carbs from what we eaten.. we talked, laugh, and it's really amazing spending time with Jake! After a while we head home.

"Thanks for inviting me for dinner I really have a great time,"I said after he park the car infront our  house.
"It's my pleasure, maybe we can go out again," he said.
"Sure anytime, do you want to go in, and grab a coffee,? I ask him, "I love t0, but i think its really too late", he exclaimed looking on his watch. It's basically 11pm so I need to head home soon, you still have work tomorrow',"! I kiss him in cheek and off the car, "Bye Jake,have a safe drive and goodnight,". He smiles and waits for me to go in before he drives home.

(Ohh my gosh,"I think im inlove,"charr!!!
Guys thank you again,, its 226 reads in TWO WEEKS, ohh my😍🙏🏼😊 Im so overwhelmed!! Thanks really guys!! Anyway special thanks to Cutemonti and JoviGuinucud for follow and vote🙏🏼😘
And also to Miss ArvieRodriguez0....thank u for adding my story😘!!

See you on the next chapter....lovess you all😘💋💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

989K 39.8K 48
"Now since we are done with the introductions I have a question. Are you sure about this marriage?" I nodded "I am." He scoffed and leaned against th...
575K 12.7K 37
"True love doesn't mean being inseparable, it means being separated and nothing changes." Aria Kahn seemingly has a perfect life. Seemingly. But thin...
85.8K 3.1K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...
90.2K 2.3K 53
~~~~~~~~~~~~ Aella Aldine was his possession. His doll, toy and property. She was Damon's and no one else's. She had no say in his world or hers. She...