MC n MC ❤️

By kaityj01

Madeline Thomas' dad is a cameraman for ABC's newest show, Boy Band. What happens when Maddie convinces her d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Whatttt
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Irl music video
Chapter 40
Tagged
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Architects=💩
Chapter 45
Almost 3k
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
LEGENDS
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Not a chapter but PLEASE READ
BB episode 1 rants (not a chapter)
Chapter 55

Chapter 54

602 14 69
By kaityj01

Maddie's POV
It was Thursday morning and was almost time to head to the studio.

Lauren had just headed to the lobby and Drew walked over, smiling.

"Hey," he said.

She smiled. "Hey. You're gonna do great," she said, then gave him a quick kiss. Which turned into a long one.

I sighed, looking at my phone.

"Hey lovebirds, cut it out," someone said laughing as he walked over.

Sergio.

I hadn't hung out with him that much over the past 2 months (it'd already been that long ????), but Michael was always talking about how funny he was.

Drew laughed. "Hey Serg."

"Hey." But Sergio wasn't looking at Drew.

He was looking at Lauren.

Oh snap.

"What's up?" Brady asked, walking up.

Rayanna had left cause she'd been here cause she's Devins cousin, and now he was eliminated, so...

"Yeah, what happened?" Lauren asked, confused.

I looked at them. "What do you mean?"

"You just said 'Oh snap,'" Drew said, mocking my voice teasingly.

I groaned. I really had to stop thinking out loud.

"Oh, nothing," I said, brushing it off.

"What's nothing?" Someone asked, hugging me from behind.

I giggled. "Hey."

"Hey MC," he whispered in my ear, then kissed my cheek.

I blushed.

"Oh BARF, let's go already," Brady said.

"You're just jealous cause your girlfriends not here," Michael said, arm around my waist as we walked outside.

Brady just scoffed.

"Poor guy," I said, laughing.

Michael grinned. "Remember last time we teased him about that? And then Jay and him were hugging cause Jay was like 'I'm lonely too?'"

I laughed. "Yeah. Wow, that was forever ago."

He nodded, running his hand through his hair. "This summer flew by."

"Yeah. I can't believe it's almost over," I said sadly.

He sighed. "I can't believe the finale is next week."

"Same. By the way, have you gotten clearance to do you written rap instead of the one they wrote? If you make the band?"

He groaned. "No. They're still working on it. Maddie, seriously, it's the cringiest rap ever. Wanna know what the first line is?"

We'd gotten in the van now, sitting together in the back row.

I giggled. "What?"

"Holy smokes I'm lucky."

I burst out laughing, and so did the rest of the van.

"We all had to record the rap. It was HILARIOUS," Brady said.

I laughed harder at the image of Brady and Chance rapping. Any of the top 8 besides Michael, actually.

"Do I wanna know the next line?" I asked.

"It's even worse," Drew said laughing, who was sitting with Lauren up front.

"Brady, who don't you demonstrate?" Mikey asked.

"Nooo," Brady said dying.

"Come on Brady. Let's hear your bars," Michael said, then he began beatboxing.

We all died laughing, then cheered him on.

"Noooo no do I have to?" He asked, freaking out in his Brady way but yet laughing.

"Yess!! Do it," I said.

The rap WAS cringy.

Something about a girl being a homie, and racing to money.

We all literally howled with laughter when Brady finished.

"No offense to Justin Tranter- but wow. That's awful," I said, giggling as we all calmed down.

"Brady the rapper!" Mikey said, ruffling his hair.

"Lil B!!" Marcus whooped, and we all laughed.

*
Michael's POV

It was about 2 hours til showtime. I'd just changed into my outfit (which was pretty fire not gonna lie) and headed to hair and makeup.

After hair, which took like 30 minutes, Maddie came over.

"Hey. Guess who's doing your make-up?" She asked, smiling.

I grinned. "You?"

She giggled. "Yeah. Sorry if it sucks."

I smiled. "Nah. I'm sure it's great. Mikey's looked really good when I saw him a minute ago. Was that you or Dana?"

"That was me," she said modestly as she set things up.

"Maddie, that was seriously so good."

She shrugged, and started applying stuff on my face. I didn't even know what the technical name was, all that I know is I hate being caked in it every Thursday. Maybe she could make it look better.

"Thanks. So how're you feeling about tonight?"

I sighed. "I haven't felt this nervous since Six Track."

She smiled. "Remember I kept giving you pep talks?"

I laughed, then she shrieked. "Hold still!!"

I smiled. "Sorry. Yeah I do. That was the day we met, and Miles kept accusing me of staring at you."

I blushed, realizing I'd just given something away.

"But you were still with Juliet then," she said softly.

"Didn't matter who I was with- I still noticed how beautiful you were," I said.

We locked eyes for a minute, then she blushed and looked away.

"Okay, I think I'm done. What do you think?" She said, spinning my chair towards the mirror.

I peered into it and grinned. "Hey, I actually look semi-normal!! Thank you!!" He said, hugging me and she laughed.

"Anytime."

"Boys, 5 minutes til you need to be in the dugout. We go live in 45," someone yelled. I think Joel.

"I'd better go get Lauren so we can find some seats. Good luck," she said, hugging me.

I kissed her head. "Thanks. We'll probably get to hang out at the hotel after, since we don't have to stay after and pick groups and stuff."

She smiled. "Sound great. Bye. Go kill it."

*
The show came and went, and soon we were heading back to the hotel.

It was just the guys and I in a van, we'd had to stay longer to get out of outfits and stuff so the girls had gone back with some of the moms.

"Guys, be honest. Did I suck?" I asked, running my hands through my hair.

"Nooo," they all said.

"Yes," Drew said, then grinned and I smacked him.

"I'm just kidding," he said, ruffling my hair.

"Stop, seriously. For only having two days to prepare you did great," Brady assured me.

I groaned. "The rapping I did fine... but the singing?" I shook my head, looking down at my phone. We'd all been voting for ourselves and each other.

Lauren's thumb was already sore from voting for Drew so many times, and we'd all teased her for awhile before she and Maddie had left.

Drew shrugged. "Don't worry about it dude. You're a rapper, not a singer."

"But you're becoming one," Sergio interjected, glaring at Drew. "You've improved so much. Don't worry about one just-Okay performance."

I smiled. "Thanks son," I said, ruffling his hair.

I wondered why he'd glared at Drew. Come to think of it, he seemed to be doing that a lot lately.

Soon we arrived back at the hotel and I practically ran inside. I really needed a night at the pool with all my friends after the stress of this past week and before the stress and anticipation of the week to come.

/

/

The comments Ahahahaha 😂😂😂

Ok ik this is my MC book but can we just talk about

I may or may not have gasped. LOOK HOW BEAUTIFUL HE IS

Btw guys my friend Ally Irwinner15 is doing a cool awards thing called the Boy Band Awards where you nominate the boys and the groups for different categories you guys should definitely go check it out!! AND CHECK OUT HER FANFICS IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY THEYRE SPECTACULAR

Anyways, thoughts on this chapter? 👀👀

I can't believe this books already soon coming to an end 😔

I can't thank you guys enough for all the support!!! Seriously it means so much. And I've made several friends because of this book- you know who you are ❤️❤️

Idk how much I'm gonna be updating over the next few days with it being Christmas and I have cousins coming down so I'm sorry 😭😭 I'll try to as much as I can.

~Kaitlyn ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 13.7K 84
Individuals who fell in love by chance.. Separated,then met one another by chance. Some say, it's a coincidence. Other's foretell, it was destined. ...
1.5K 21 17
Taylor Daughtry's dream was being a professional concert photographer. What happens when she gets a chance with her favorite band? Sequel: "Mine" wil...
80.8K 915 69
(highest ranking #1 in #bradytutton and #1 in #sergiocalderon) it's obviously in the title you LifeLines! if you don't know who IRL is the watch the...
43.7K 2.1K 65
It's not always easy to be part of a gang, especially if your father is the leader. ⚠️🔺️🔴 Many things 🔴🔺️⚠️ (There will be Elmax, but you'll have...