Show Me Love (The Wanted)

By jaguarrroarrr

Jordyn Taylor lives in her own little world. Most of the time, she tunes out her sister, Celia, and her fathe... More

Show Me Love (The Wanted)
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Note
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
New Changes
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three

Chapter Thirty-Six

41 3 1
By jaguarrroarrr

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~

☆Jordyn's POV☆

~

"Wanna go swimming?" Tom asked, kissing my cheek. We had been sun tanning for about an hour, laying next to each other on a towel spread out on the sand.

"Sure." I smiled, sitting up. He sat up next to me. My shortness put me face to face with his beautiful pure rock-hard abs.

"You like what you see?" He winked, squeezing my thigh. The movement sent chills up my spine.

"You wish." I smirked, standing up.

"Oh really?" Tom teased, standing up and pulling me against him, forcing his lips against mine. They move in sync for a moment. For that moment, everyone else on the beach disappeared. All that existed were Tom and I standing on a beach in Hawaii kissing.

"Tom..." I moaned as he kissed along my jawline and nibbled on my ear. He then stopped abruptly.

"Race you to the water!" He shouted before running off. I was left shocked for a moment before jumping up and following him.

I reached the water just after him and we splashed into the shallow ocean water.

"It's freezing!" I shrieked, wrapping my arms around myself.

"It's not so bad. Don't be such a baby!" Tom laughed, splashing water at me. I squealed and kicked water back at him. He came at me and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder.

"Tom! Put me down!" I laughed. He spazzed my sides and I burst into fits of laughter.

"No problem." He said. I could hear the smirk plastered on his face.

Suddenly, I was air born as he threw me up into the air. For a moment I stalled and looked back to see Tom's laughing face. Then, I was forced down into the cold water. It rushed around me and numbed my skin.

I pushed up from the sandy ocean floor and crashed through the surface, pulling in a deep breath of pure oxygen.

"Tom!" I whined, my teeth clattering from the cold.

"Yes, my beloved?" He asked innocently.

"You know, Tom. Have I told you how much I love you lately? Come here, let me give you a hug." I smirked. His eyes widened.

"No, no, I'm good." He laughed nervously.

"No, really. Come here." I said. He turned and ran up the beach and I ran after him. The sand was hard to run on, especially uphill, and I found myself falling far behind Tom.

I saw him disappear into a crowd of people on the boardwalk. I reached it and looked around, turning and looking in every direction.

"Tom?" I called out.

People walked around me. I continued looking around, not seeing him anywhere. I began to panic, and looked back to our towel. He wasn't there either.

"Hello there, Jordyn." I heard. I spun and my heart stopped. How was it possible he was here?

"Alex." I breathed.

"Long time no see, huh?" He smirked. I took a step back.

"H-how are you here? You were arrested..." I stuttered.

"Wrong. But let's not speak of the past. I need you for the future." He said. He grabbed a cloth from his pocket and wrapped it around my mouth. I coughed and struggled for a moment. Before I passed out, I saw some other guys grab me and throw me into a car with no witnesses.

The chemicals in the cloth clouded my brain and lungs. I coughed at the smell and taste before I became drowsy and eventually slipped into unconsciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did you think?

Please Comment & Vote!

Thanks for reading (:

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...