Chapter Twenty-Seven

~

♡☆Jordyn's POV

~

"Are you guys ready to go now?" Siva asked.

"Where are we going? It's only nine." I wondered.

"The second part of your birthday, of course. It's another surprise." Tom told me as we all got up. Now that he mentioned it, almost everyone who had been here for my birthday had gone without a goodbye.

"We're meeting everyone somewhere else." Max told me. I nodded and followed them out of the restaurant and to the van.

After a short ride we got to a club. I looked at Nathan nervously but he seemed excited.

We got out and went to the bouncer. Tom showed him that we were on the VIP guest list so he let us right in.

Scooter's friend owned the clubs around here and since it was Jordyn's eighteenth birthday, he let us in without having to wait on line.

"How about we get a round of shots?" Max asked. Tom pulled me away from the group slyly and sat down next to me at the other end of the bar.

"Happy eighteenth, love," he smiled, handing a small wrapped gift and a card to me.

"You really didn't have to get me anything, Tom. I usually don't..." I trailed off, looking up at him.

"From now on you will." He stated and nodded for me to look at the card. I smiled at his cuteness and opened the card. There were two puppies and one was laying on top of the other with a sunset background.

"Will you read it to me?" I asked. He nodded and read it aloud.

"On the inside it says'our puppy love is different than anyone else's'." He began and I smiled. "And then this is what I wrote: Jordyn, you are my best friend. My girlfriend. But you are also like a sister to me. In this short month I know I would do anything for you. You make me a happier person and you brighten up any room with your smile. You are gorgeous, intelligent, and funny. I love you with all my heart forever and always. Happy eighteenth birthday darling. Love, Tom."

"Aww! That's beautiful." I giggled, kissing his cheek.

"Now go on and open your present." He said, trying to hide that he was blushing.

I carefully tore off the paper around the gift and found a thin white box. I opened the lid to find two blank rectangular pieces of paper.

"What is it?" I asked in confusion.

"Two blank plane tickets. They're blank because you are going to pick the destination. We get a two week break before tour. I want to spend it with you." He explained. I felt tears welling up in my eyes as I attacked him in a hug.

"I love it, Tom. Thank you so so much! I love you." I kissed his cheek again.

"Now, lets get this night started." He turned to the bartender. "Two vodka shots and two cokes please." He asked. The bartender nodded and got us our drinks.

Tom then began mixing the vodka with the cokes.

"What are you doing?" I wondered.

"Just drink this." He told me, handing me one of the cups. I didn't have to ask; I simply took it and then gulped some down. There was a stinging burn down the back of my throat so I put the cup down and gagged.

"It burns my throat." I complained. Tom just chuckled at me.

"Only the first sip does." He promised. I carefully took another sip. It wasn't as bad. And it actually tasted really good.

We talked for a little while and I had two more drinks while Tom was on his fifth. I always knew he drank a lot; I just was never there to be with him when it happened.

"Let's go dance," Tom whispered seductively in my ear. It was actually a huge turn on.

I let him pull me to the middle of the dance floor and then he began dancing. It looked like he was constantly being spazzed in the sides and jerking around like a weirdo.

But I was tipsy and it didn't really matter so I just laughed and went along with it.

All I remembered after that was Nathan offering me another drink...

~

"Are you guys ready to deal with Jordyn's first hangover?"

"Nope. But go ahead."

"She's gonna be pissed."

"Whatever you're planning on doing, don't." I mumbled, my face still stuffed in my pillow.

"I made you tea." I heard Nathan say before I heard some heavy footsteps and then the door closed.

I laughed to myself and rolled over, opening my eyes. The light shining in through the windows made my head start to pound.

If I was feeling like this after about five or six drinks, I wondered how the rest of them were feeling. I was pretty sure they all got hammered.

I decided that I would have to deal with my head now or later and I really wanted to get over it, so I got up.

I trudged down the stairs, my head pounding even worse than before. When I got down and into the living room, I collapsed on the couch right on top of Jay.

"Sorry." I mumbled, but I didn't move and Jay chuckled. "How are you not hungover?" My voice was muffled from my face buried in a couch cushion.

"It's because he drinks everyday and already had tea. Tea helps hangovers." I heard Nathan say. "Here's yours."

I sighed and sat up fast, making my head spin. I groaned and cuddled into the couch, grabbing a pillow and blanket. I felt like my head was going to explode.

Nathan handed me tea and I sipped it. My mouth was very dry.

"I'm never drinking again." I mumbled.

"We've heard that one before, love." Tom chuckled, sitting down next to me.

"Do you remember everything that happened last night? Or did you get wasted?" Max asked.

"I remember... dancing with Tom and then Nathan and Jay joined in and I'm pretty sure I saw Max pole dancing for Nina... and I remember seeing Kelsey but I don't know if she talked to me or not." I said.

"You saw Kelsey at the club too?" Tom asked worriedly.

"Yes but it's fine, Tom. She didn't come up to me or anything." I said.

"I don't think she needed to." Siva suddenly said, staring at the television. He turned the volume up.

"Breaking news: Nathan Sykes's younger stepsister, Jordyn Taylor, is dating his band mate, Tom Parker. Tom, in his late twenties, has been dating seventeen year-old Jordyn for about a month now. Some insiders say this is simply a trick to make Tom's ex girlfriend, Kelsey Hardwick, jealous. I believe they made a cuter couple anyways. Stay tuned after this break for more details." Some reporter lady said. It then switched to commercials.

"That's complete bullshit!" Tom yelled, throwing his mug of tea at the wall. The glass and tea went everywhere and left a small dent in the wall. I raised my eyebrows.

"Listen, we have an interview today so we can clear everything up." Nathan assured me. I nodded once.

I just hoped they would be able to. It didn't take a genius to know who spilt that story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did you think?;)

Anyways, please vote & comment!

Also check out my other fanfics!

Thanks for reading (:

x