Chapter Forty

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~

☆Jordyn's POV☆

~

"Let's go." Hawk said, pushing me. I stumbled on my bad leg, wincing from the pressure.

"Fuck off." Tom spat, holding me closely.

"Just keep walking, would ya?" Dirt grumbled as he led us up a narrow staircase and into a dark room.

"Right over here." Hawk said, leading me over to one side of the room and making me sit on a chair. Dirt grabbed Tom and dragged him to the other side. Suddenly, the lights came on and I saw Nathan,

Jay, Siva, and Max laying on the floor. Tom was thrown down beside them.

"Don't hurt them!" I shouted, struggling against the ropes they were tying to around me keeping me stuck to the chair.

"As I had said before, dear, the punishments are completely up to you." Alex smirked.

"Don't do anything, Jordyn! Keep your lips sealed!" Nathan shouted before Alex slapped him over the head. My hands flew up to my mouth to muffle my sob.

"Stop it!" I cried, fighting against the rope tied around my waist.

"Keep quiet, ya bitch." Dirt called, picked up a metal baseball bat. My stomach turned and my breath caught in my throat.

"Now, miss Jordyn. Here is where you finally figure out why you are here." Alex told me. "And try anything, and one of your boy toys get shot in the head and heart."

He pulled a pistol from his belt, the same one he had shot me with. I bit my lip. My heart was pounding extremely quickly and my palms were getting sweaty.

"First, however, I have some questions for you." He said patiently, taking slow steps over to me.

"What?" I spat, trying to not be intimidated by him.

"So impatient." He snickered.

"Just let her go!" Tom yelled. That earned him a kick in the ribs. He grunted and fell backwards, clutching around his abdomen.

"Tom!" I cried, my stomach was twisting and turning.

"Anyways," Alex continued, "question one..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~

☆Tom's POV☆

~

"Give me your word or I will shoot him," Alex said calmly, a small smile playing on his lips. He had the gun pointed to my head and Jordyn looked between us with wide eyes. "Do it!" He boomed, making her flinch.

"I will!" She gave in, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Good girl. I know have your word with witnesses." He smirked, pointing the gun away from me. "If it weren't for Q I would have shot you in the head by now."

"Too bad, then, isn't it?" Jordyn sassed at him angrily. "That I have the leverage here."

"Sweetie, I have the pistol and your loved ones hostage. You may have leverage, but it is nothing compared to what I have on you."

"You have to let them go." She ordered sternly.

"Do I? Am I now taking orders from a little girl?" Alex asked.

"You better do as I say if you ever want to see your crest again!" She yelled.

"Yes, but that must wait. I have promised my boys to a treat. Hawk, take the girl back to the cell." Alex ordered before sauntering away. The big burly man grabbed Jordyn and yanked her by her hand out of the room.

"Jordyn!" I called helplessly.

"You better shut up with all your calling and whining." Alex told me. "Do you really think Jordyn loves you?"

"Of course I do. And I love her back just as much." I replied confidently.

"Ever cross your mind she is using you as a distraction? She has no real family, what will she do when she loves you no more? Probably freak out and pretend to still love you. What makes you think that day hasn't yet passed?"

"All I want is for her to be truly happy." I said.

"Oh, but that cannot happen. You cannot take away the pain of her past, make her family love her, ensure a secure future... she isn't safe with you. Don't you agree, Nathan? I mean, Tom obviously was not being protective by letting Jordyn get kidnapped and shot." Alex continued yapping his mouth off. I clenched my fists at my sides.

"That was all your fault!" Nathan yelled at Alex.

"I suppose it may have been. But come on, Tom. Before you two officially dated she agreed to dinner with me. She wasn't interested in you then, why would she be now?"

"Shut up!" I shouted.

"Haha, oh, Thomas, such short temper." Alex snickered. I clenched my teeth and bit my tongue. "Alright, men. Do what you will with these boys. Oh, but be sure to keep them alive. Jordyn was right; leverage is important."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did you think?

Please Comment & Vote!

Thanks for watching (:

xxx