Chapter Thirty-Six

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~

☆Jordyn's POV☆

~

"Wanna go swimming?" Tom asked, kissing my cheek. We had been sun tanning for about an hour, laying next to each other on a towel spread out on the sand.

"Sure." I smiled, sitting up. He sat up next to me. My shortness put me face to face with his beautiful pure rock-hard abs.

"You like what you see?" He winked, squeezing my thigh. The movement sent chills up my spine.

"You wish." I smirked, standing up.

"Oh really?" Tom teased, standing up and pulling me against him, forcing his lips against mine. They move in sync for a moment. For that moment, everyone else on the beach disappeared. All that existed were Tom and I standing on a beach in Hawaii kissing.

"Tom..." I moaned as he kissed along my jawline and nibbled on my ear. He then stopped abruptly.

"Race you to the water!" He shouted before running off. I was left shocked for a moment before jumping up and following him.

I reached the water just after him and we splashed into the shallow ocean water.

"It's freezing!" I shrieked, wrapping my arms around myself.

"It's not so bad. Don't be such a baby!" Tom laughed, splashing water at me. I squealed and kicked water back at him. He came at me and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder.

"Tom! Put me down!" I laughed. He spazzed my sides and I burst into fits of laughter.

"No problem." He said. I could hear the smirk plastered on his face.

Suddenly, I was air born as he threw me up into the air. For a moment I stalled and looked back to see Tom's laughing face. Then, I was forced down into the cold water. It rushed around me and numbed my skin.

I pushed up from the sandy ocean floor and crashed through the surface, pulling in a deep breath of pure oxygen.

"Tom!" I whined, my teeth clattering from the cold.

"Yes, my beloved?" He asked innocently.

"You know, Tom. Have I told you how much I love you lately? Come here, let me give you a hug." I smirked. His eyes widened.

"No, no, I'm good." He laughed nervously.

"No, really. Come here." I said. He turned and ran up the beach and I ran after him. The sand was hard to run on, especially uphill, and I found myself falling far behind Tom.

I saw him disappear into a crowd of people on the boardwalk. I reached it and looked around, turning and looking in every direction.

"Tom?" I called out.

People walked around me. I continued looking around, not seeing him anywhere. I began to panic, and looked back to our towel. He wasn't there either.

"Hello there, Jordyn." I heard. I spun and my heart stopped. How was it possible he was here?

"Alex." I breathed.

"Long time no see, huh?" He smirked. I took a step back.

"H-how are you here? You were arrested..." I stuttered.

"Wrong. But let's not speak of the past. I need you for the future." He said. He grabbed a cloth from his pocket and wrapped it around my mouth. I coughed and struggled for a moment. Before I passed out, I saw some other guys grab me and throw me into a car with no witnesses.

The chemicals in the cloth clouded my brain and lungs. I coughed at the smell and taste before I became drowsy and eventually slipped into unconsciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did you think?

Please Comment & Vote!

Thanks for reading (:

xx