Chapter Seventeen

~

Jordyn's POV

~

I was glad to be back in London. I could tell that the boys were too. We spent an extra week in Los Angeles all because of me.

"Jordyn, wake up. We have to go to an interview and Nareesha and Nina are coming by to spend the day with you." Nathan told me. I groaned and pulled the covers over my head. Nathan chuckled. "Come on. It's almost eleven anyways. You missed breakfast."

"Why do I need babysitters?" I groaned.

"They're not babysitters. They're just here to watch you because we don't want you to be alone." He replied. I scowled at him.

"That's exactly what a babysitter does."

"Come on, Jordyn. I'm nervous about leaving you alone. What if you need something?" Nathan asked me. I sighed. I knew he meant well.

"Fine." I agreed.

"Come on, Nath! We should have left fifteen minutes ago!" Max complained from downstairs.

"Coming! Calm yourself." Nathan muttered in reply. I laughed as he tied his sneakers and finally made his way downstairs. I stood up to follow him when I was swept off of my feet. Literally.

I shrieked as someone from behind picked me up.

"The doctor said not to move about too much." Tom said in my ear, sending chills down my spine. I blushed as I looked up at him as he carried me down the stairs. Nathan scowled but turned and let it go.

There was a knock at the door and Jay opened it to reveal Nareesha and Nina.

"Hey, Jordyn! How are you?" Nina asked me.

"Great... uh, Tom, you can put me down." I laughed. He gently set me down on the couch.

"Alright, we have to get going. Bye girls, have fun!" They all waved and rushed out the door.

"Where are they headed to again?" I asked once they were gone.

"Interview on The Ellen Show. We can watch it. It's live and should start in about twenty minutes. So! What's with you and Tom?" Nareesha asked. They both leaned towards me, eager for me to spill the details.

"I don't know..." I blushed. They giggled.

"Well do you like, like him?" Nina asked.

"I... yeah, I like him but... Nathan doesn't seem so happy about it. And plus even Nath told me he was only weeks away from proposing to his ex, Kelsey, before they broke up." I sighed.

"There's no way they'd get back together, though." Nina assured me.

"But that wasn't even eight months ago. I'm just paranoid. I've never really liked someone like this... and we haven't even been on our first date or kissed yet." I groaned.

"You haven't?! Why not! Girl, seal the deal!" Nareesha exclaimed.

"Uh..." I pointed to my cast.

"Oh... right. Anyways, you have nothing to worry about with Kelsey. She's dating someone else."

"Well... see, this is how it went. Tom and Kelsey were really happy together. They dated over three years. But they both decided they wanted to see different people. She's moved on and Tom is too. You just have it trust him. Sure, he can be an annoying childish kid, but when he cares for someone it will show." Nina explained. I thought back to the other night when Tom slept on the couch with me and smiled.

"You're right. I have nothing to worry about." I concluded. On our date I'd be sure to tell him how I felt. That was what people did on dates, right?

"So, when's the big first date?" Nina asked.

"Friday." I smiled.

"Friday! That's in two days." Nareesha freaked. "Do you have your outfit? What about your hair? What jewelry? Can I do your makeup? Where's he taking you?" They both exploded with questions.

"Guys, you can make me look however you want, but it's a casual date. He didn't tell me where to, but he told me to dress casually." I said.

"Oh, honey. A casual date means to look cute, not fancy. Not 'casual'. This is casual." Nareesha gestured towards her outfit. She was wearing jeans. Boots, and a dark pink sweater with a light pink scarf. I was still in my pajamas.

"We'll bring some of our stuff over for you." Nina told me.

"Okay," I decided to agree.

"Ooh! The interview is about to start!" Nareesha said, turning up the volume.

I wondered what questions they would be asked in the interview...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did you think?

Please Vote & Comment!

Thanks for reading (:

~Queen

x