MINGKIT I WANT TO BE YOURS

By venushades98

Ming is the right hand for Mario, The biggest and cruel gangster ever exist. Ming is a guy that has no feeli... More

Introduction😘
※C1※
※C2※
※C3※
※C4※
※C5※
※C6※
※C7※
※C8※
※C9※
※C10※
※C11※
※C12※
※C13※
※C14※
※C15※
※C16※
※C17※
※C18※
※C19※
※C20※
※C21※ / 🌹SHINEE JONGHYUN🌹
※SPECIAL CHAPTER※
※C23※
※C24※
※C25※
※C26※
※C27※
※C28※
※C29※
※C30※
※C31※(FINAL)
※EPILOGUE※
°NEW STORY ALERT°
🚨NEW PROMOTE🚨
※BONUS CHAPTER(1)※

※C22※

4.2K 240 81
By venushades98

Do I lost a reader...cause my reader seem to u know starting to get ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ day by day..

before that let me explain about Kit and Thanapob..they is already married but that only on the paper..

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Ming's pov

"Good?? No! "I shouted and punch the wall beside me.

"Ming..listen..I know you are strong okay.." Tae said and pulled me into a hug. And I feels calm in his hug. He like a brother to me and he always make me feels strong when I'm actually weak.

"I'm sorry.." I said and tighten the hug..

"Daddy..are you okay??" I lifted my head and a smile appear on my lips without I even realize it.

"Come here sweety.." I call my daughter and he walked toward me slowly.

"I'll go first okay Ming..remember what I said..You are strong.." Tae said and patted my shoulder.

"Bye uncle Tae.."

"Bye Natty.." Tae ruffle her hair and left my room.

"Daddy are you okay..why you crying..?" She ask . I smiled and lifted him up.

"Nothing baby..I just tired thats all.." She smiled again. Her deep dimple is so cute.

"Then you don't have to lifted me up daddy.. I can walked myself...I don't want you to be tired.." She said and trying to go down.

"Thank you sweety.." I said and carefully put her down.

I adopt Natty afew months after I know that Ming and my baby is dead. She is a cute baby..and my heart ask me to pick her as my daughter at the first time I saw her. I never have any intention to adopt anyone..I just go to the orphanage that I use to go and donated what they need, And the moment I saw the principal is holding  Natty on her arm, I feels so calm seeing her face.

And I decide to adopt her. And now she is with me..being such a good daughter. She understand me more than myself.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Before I forget guyss..I never show who gonna be Kimmon and Natty right..Here let me show you...

Natty ♥ - Christina Fernandez Lee(while she still a kid...now she is a beautiful girl..)(Kid model)

Kimmon ★- Dennis Kane (Kid Model)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Natty

★★★★★★★★★
Kimmon

(And guyss please imagine this two has a deep dimple like Kit do..)

A/N: I like cute kid😍

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

"So..do you want to go anywhere today Natty?" I  ask while tying up my daughter hair to a double ponytail. I'm already an expert with this. Raising a daughter is not easy . She will change her cloth,underwear,and everything basically 3 times a day..

But she never complain..and she do everything alone..without my help.

"I don't know daddy..where you want to go?"

"I don't know too sweety..wanna go and eat ice cream at the park?" I ask and look at her in the mirror.

"Okay.." She smile and showing me her dimple.

*
*

"Daddy look..The water dancing..." She point her finger to the water at the fountain. "So beautiful.." Her smile become wide when the water splash on her a bit.

"Careful sweety.." I said and just stand behind her.

"Hey are you alone.." Someone voice make me turn my head.

"Bass!! Oh my god.." I smiled and hug that small guy.

"Wow..you look different.. its has been along time since the last I saw you.."  I patted his shoulder. And I noticed that he is not alone.

"Ahh...P'Ming..meet my boyfriend..Phana-

"Kongthanin" I continue..and smile.

"Mingkwan..its has been a long time man.." Phana said and hug Kim.

"I know right..by the way..let me introduce yiu to someone..Come sweety.." I lifted Natty up and smile. "Guys meet Natty my daughter. Sweety this is uncle Bass..and Uncle Phana." I proudly introduce my daughter.

"Wait..you are married already???" Bas said in a shocking voice.

"No...daddy adopt me.." Natty said with a smile. And I can't help but to smile along with her. I kiss her cheeks and look at Bas that nodded his head slowly.

"Nice to meet you Natty.." Bass said and pinch her cheeks slowly.

"I'll see you later P..I have to go..Bye Natty.." Bass and Phana leave and now I'm alone with my princess again.

*
*

Kit's pov

I open my eyes slowly because I heard my son crying.. I look beside me and I didn't see him.

"No..No.." I run downstair and I saw Kim is crying on the floor with Thanapob standing while holding a belt. The smell of alcohol really strong.

"What are you doing??!!!" I yelled and run to my son. "Did you hit him!!? Do you hit my son??!!" I shouted infront of his face.

"Hahaha...*hiks* ..do you see that kid..? *hiks.* All because of you..*hiks* ..I can't marry him because of you!! * hiks.* ..you have your fucking dad blood..And I *hiks* can't accept that..So I'm *hiks* gonna kill you today..!!" He said. I quickly lifted Kim in my arm.

"You listen here..I'm tired with you..you said you wanna change..but you are not..I hate to pretend like we is such a happy family but in the reality we are not..I'm gonna send the divorce paper to you.. Now I'm gonna leave you and your fucking house.!" I said and walked toward my room. I pack all my cloth and put it in the bag.

"Don't worry baby..I'll find a place for us.." I said and calming down my son.

I walked down with my bag on my left hand and my son my my right. I saw Thanapob is sleeping on the couch like nothing happen.

I slowly open the door and walked out.

A/N : This thanapob is a hot tempered, alcoholic and stupid guy.. I wonder why I make him as a doctor..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 590 9
He is an abused one. Never felt any love or care. His guardians married him off to an old man, Kim Junyoung, just for money. He became a sex slave t...
1.4K 104 10
Jungkook doesn't trust his heart away easily. That doesn't mean he doesn't try, he wants to be loved after tall, but who doesn't? So he vows to give...
63.9K 2.5K 14
KIT THOUGH HIS LIFE IS PERFECT..BECAUSE HE CAN GET WHAT HE NEED...DO EVERYTHING THAT HE WANT ..BUT THERES ONE THING THAT HE DOESN'T KNOW..THING THAT...
39K 1.6K 89
Life has always been the same. Eat. Sleep. Work. Repeat. All this while, it has been a hustle. I thought that finally I can take a breather. Until...