~THE IMAGINES - MICHAEL JACKS...

By livinginthebadera

BAD ERA IMAGINES FOR MICHAEL JACKSON More

"Not Sick"
Sharing Midnight Feelings and Giggles
Bad Dream
AMA's
"I won't hurt you"
Sneaking At Night and Midnight Appetite
Scary Movie Nights
"Sing With Me"
Attention Isn't Only On The Star
Wasted
Dancing In His Clothes
Scary Storms and Young Company
Red Carpet Competition
Sunsets, Swimming, and Singing
Children of Japan
Fear of Exotic Animals
Rehearsal Dehydration
Chosen From The Audience
Remembered From The Audience
Starry Nights and Super Soaker Fights
First Time Coffee Drinker
Hurt In A Mob
Inconceivable: Your Ship Has Sailed
The Day You Met
Sky of Diamonds and Sea of Ripples
"I'm Late"
Sibling Interruptions
Style Similarities
Complications With The Kiss
"Look At Me"
Aftermath
Night At The Amusement Park
As The Tension Thickens
Blushing and Bare Skin
Caught Up In The Rapture
"Be Yourself"
A Passionate Lover and a Protective Brother
On Set In New York
Cupcake Fight
Concert Love and Magic
Appreciation Of The Details
Alarm
One More Chance
Nocturnal Gremlins
"Goodnight, Applehead."
Coaxing The Tears
"I Can Stand The Rain"
"Breathe With Me"
Unbalanced Pain
Priority
Late Night Cravings
Two Bodies, One Soul
The Paranoia Leads To Terror
The Terror Stripped Her Of The Light
Out Of The Blue
Cabin Fever
The Risks One Will Take For Love
The Midnight Call
Crossing The Bridge
With The Power of Lavender
The Outlet
Open Road

Jamming in the Airport

5.1K 128 60
By livinginthebadera

"Alright, not many people are here. That's a good sign," Bill said lowly.

"Well, it's two in the morning," you yawned.

"Yes, but fans could camp overnight."

"Guess the rain drove a handful of them away," Michael mumbled.

Bill got out of the driver's seat and opened an umbrella. He walked around to your side and opened the door. You slipped on your gray hoodie and stepped out the door. Michael was right behind you, sliding out and putting his hand on the small of your back.

"Okay, let's hurry in."

Bill quickly guided you two into the airport. The luggage and equipment were already being loaded onto the plane. For now, all you had to do was wait to board.

The airport was large and incredibly empty. The lights were a huge contrast to the dark sky outside. Glancing at Michael, you noticed him observing the architecture.

You yawned, making Michael look over at you.

"Tired, huh? Did you want to sit down?" He asked, rubbing your back.

"No, I'm good. Thank you, babe," you smiled.

He smiled gently and continued to look around. You shifted on your feet and suddenly stopped. Michael failed to notice your sudden change in posture.If your ears could perk up, they would have.

The airport was playing music. It was a little faint, but you could definitely make out the songs.

The guitar intro started, a soothing sound that was very distinctive and recognizable.

You began rocking to the beat, stepping back slightly. Michael was too busy reading a sign to notice your movements.

I don't wish you no bad luck baby
I don't wish you no strain
I only want to expose your life to
The finer things

You began lip syncing to the lyrics of "Whatever You Want" by Tony! Toni! Toné! You absolutely loved this song and the urge to jam was strong.

I offer you my company girl
You don't need no sympathy, just me
Some one who cares

Michael turned around and noticed you were a few steps away from him. The moment he faced you, you stood up straight. It looked as if you hadn't even moved. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yep!" You smiled.

"Weren't you closer to me?"

You shrugged.

He looked suspicious, but settled to ignoring your odd behavior. The moment he turned back around, the song chorus came on. You remained impossibly quiet, but danced and mouthed the words like no tomorrow.

Whatever you want
Girl you know I can provide
Whatever you need (whatever you need baby)
Call six three two twenty-one three five

You bent your knees and put your hand on your heart. Though no sound was physically coming out, the passion enveloped you.

Michael turned back one more time and you straightened up at the perfect time. He narrowed his eyes and you widened yours.

"Yes, Michael?"

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing!"

"I know you, Y/N. You're doing something."

"That is incorrect."

He rolled his eyes and turned back around. Somehow, there was an enormous plaque of the airport's history. This easily caught his attention and distracted him.

Jitterbug

Your eyes widened and you held back a scream.

Jitterbug

One by one, a body part moved.

Jitterbug

You crouched and snapped your fingers.

Jitterbug

You did one of Michael's signature spins.

You put the boom boom into my heart,
You send my soul sky high when your lovin' starts.
Jitterbug into my brain,
Goes bang bang bang till my feet do the same.

You skipped in place and whipped your hair.
"Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" was a much more upbeat song. It was harder for you to keep quite with this one.

But something's bugging me
Something ain't right
My best friend told me
Where you were last night.
Left me sleeping
In my bed.
I was dreaming
But I should've been with you instead.

Channeling your inner Andrew Ridgeley, you pretended to play a guitar. The whole time, Michael was oblivious to your buffoonery.

Cuddle up baby,
Move in tight.
We'll go dancing tomorrow night.
It's cold out there
But it's warm in bed.
They can dance,
We'll stay home instead.

You circled around yourself and reached your hand out on George Michael's high note. With an intrigued face, Michael nodded as he read about the airport's history.

Once the song went off, another intro caused you to freeze in place. The bass, keyboard, and drums started the song. Eventually, the beat escalated into a slight guitar solo. Finally, the singing began.

When you were a little girl, you watched The Whispers perform the choreography to this song. You quickly learned it and never forgot it, even after a decade and a half.

And the beat goes on
Just like my love everlasting

You beamed as you performed the famous choreography. With every step, snap, and bounce, you added a feminine touch. Altering the dance, you made it your own.

And the beat goes on
Still moving strong on and on

Do you ever wonder
That to win, somebody's got to lose
I might as well get over the blues
Just like fishing in the ocean
There'll always be someone new

"Alright, we're good to board!" A security guard called from the doorway.

You stiffened and cleared your throat. Michael snapped out of his history trance.

"Oh, okay. Thank you," he said.

Michael turned to you and you were instantly at his side.

"Ready?" You smiled.

"Mhmm," He hummed.

You took his hand and walked to the doorway. Michael put your hood on and wrapped his arm around you.

"Thank you," you whispered and kissed his cheek.

"I don't want you getting sick," he smiled.

"You can't get sick either."

You stood on your toes and pulled his hood on. He bit his lip and kissed you.

"Come on, cinnamon rolls!" Bill called from the plane ramp.

You both turned and blushed. Ever since the AMA's, Bill called you two "cinnamon rolls". You didn't understand it, but you chose not to ask.

The two of you hurried through the rain and into the plane. Once inside, you sighed in relief and collapsed on the first seat you saw. Michael giggled and sat next to you.

"The jet lag finally catching up to you?"

"A little bit," you mumbled.

~~~~

As you faded into a deep sleep, you heard Bill and Michael whispering.

"I don't think it's just the jet lag that's got her worn out," Bill whispered.

"What do you mean?" Michael asked.

"I found your nephew's old camera in the backseat today. I wanted to test it out and see if it still worked, so I recorded the airport."

"Wasn't it beautiful, Bill? And the history, my God. You should've read it!"

"Mhmm, good to know, kid. Let me just tell you, compared to what I got on film, all of that airport junk is irrelevant."

"Hmm?"

Bill pulled out the camera and went to the recent memories. He pressed play and Michael leaned in to see.

The video started out with panoramic views of the runway and airport advertisements. Then, it zoomed in on you and Michael. The two of you were talking, but the conversation was inaudible.

The camera skipped to another clip. Suddenly, it zoomed on you dancing and Michael facing the opposite way.

"Oh my . . ." Michael gasped.

Bill shushed him.

On the film, Michael turned around and you stopped dancing.

"I knew she was doing something back there," he whispered.

"Yet, you clearly didn't care," Bill mumbled.

"Well, I was interested in reading—

"The airport history," Bill mocked, making his voice high like Michael's.

"It was interesting!" Michael defended.

"Mhmm."

"Now I wish I wasn't."

"Well, she wouldn't have danced if you were watching her."

"Hmm, I guess you're right about that."

They continued to watch the film until the security guard came. Michael smiled at your automatic stop in movement.

"How could I be so clueless?"

"Well, hey. That's one heck of a girl you've got there."

Bill nodded in the direction of your sleeping figure.

"I know," Michael smiled.

"You better hold onto her."

Michael looked back at Bill.

"Trust me, I will."

You smiled in your sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 780 29
Imagines devoted to Michael Jackson's J5 era 🥺💕
116K 2.5K 25
You think he's bad... but he claims to be dangerous. Whatever he said to you, keep it in the closet. Otherwise, all secrets and desires will seep out...
201K 7K 79
Michael Jackson and the person he would've deserved. / set in BAD era / / actual events used for reference /
2.5K 83 5
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝�...