Queen of the Beastsâś…

By b00klover09

đź‘‘1 in Queen Seriesđź‘‘ (Warning: Dark themes & sexual assault) I will have you...all of you, Esmerleda," he s... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Attention/ Authors Note
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Bonus
Bonus2
NEW Announcement
Queen of the Fangs!

45.2

24K 1.1K 84
By b00klover09

As soon as the door swung open and men piled in, they charged directly for the Vampire King. He chuckled, and pulled back his cloak. Letting it rest on his shoulders.

He whispered words into the air and the soldiers around us fell to the ground. I let lose a loud scream, as any person who stepped foot into the room instantly dropped to the floor. Were they asleep? He could not possibly be killing them...could he?

"Are you killing them?! Stop this!" I screamed, my eyes committing the man's facial features to memory. He was like nothing I ever saw before.

Pale skin. Paler than mine. Broadened shoulders. A large fur was covering his neck. A silver ring pierced his nose. His eyes were an odd silver, red streaks rimmed under them. His hair fell in a long dark shade. He smiled, revealing two sharp teeth in the front. I gasped.

"I will kill as many men as it takes until your husband shows himself," he said simply with a smile that made me clutch Edwin closer. I could not leave Sarah here with him and I am sure if I tried to run he would kill me. I just have to wait for...for Sirus.

I ran over to the door, almost tripping over the...the men. "Do not come in here! That is an order! Do not come in here!" I shouted at them as the two men getting ready to approach looked me up and down warily. I let lose a frustrated sob, "You idiots, you will die the moment you set foot in here! Find King Sirus, now!"

They took calculated steps back, as I switched Edwin's heavy frame on my other side. I was entirely too weak to be holding him like this. "So you are intelligent. It is a shame Sirus has tainted you. I might have liked you as one of my concubines," he smirked as I clutched Edwin tighter.

My stomach felt as it were going to heave up the nothings that I had ate today. "What do you want with Sirus? Why are you here?"

"His heart, Human Whore, that is all I require. I have no use for you, you may go. You have already been tortured enough. Leave with that human boy while my spirit is still enjoying the slaughter of these pests," he chuckled as I watched him pull a dagger from his cloak.

He approached the man closest to him and ran the blade across his neck. Blood spilled from the man's wound. Seeping unto the floor. His eyes brightened and a satisfied look came across his face.

"Stop this! What is wrong with you?! They have done nothing wrong!"

"He is already dead, Human Whore," he sighed, as he dipped his hands in the crimson liquid and ran his tongue over his fingers. He closed his eyes momentarily. "And why do you care? I thought you despised lycans?" He had a twinkle in his eyes. He enjoyed this! What was wrong with this man?!

"Why do you despise Sirus so much?" He would not get me to speak, I would force him to speak, and I could not leave Sarah to him. I just could not! Sirus needed to hurry!

"Why does anyone hate another? Of course he has wronged me. He has wronged you too, that is why you despise him, yes?" He questioned as he went around the room, slitting the men's throats before dipping his fingers into their blood.

The middle of the flooor was beginning to pool with blood and my footing waivered. The stench of blood bringing me back to when my parents where murdered. "Are you alright, human whore? Blood does not set well with you I see," he chuckled.

"How has Sirus wronged you?" I questioned, keeping my eyes above the ground and breathing through my mouth so I would not smell the blood. My body was shaking and it was becoming more and more complicated for me to stand.

He paused, his hand getting ready to slice at another. He glanced up at me, his darkened pits for eyes making me look away from him. "If you must know your husband took my young sister and wed her. Consummated the marriage before I even knew she was gone. I had no choice but to let him keep her, since he had soiled her. She despised him. He had deranged thoughts of her loving him when she loathed him. I supposed how you loathe him."

I watched him closely. As he spoke of his sister, the small slashes that he would commit against the dead were becoming larger, and more erratic. He was becoming upset. He took a deep breath, throwing down the knife and instead, grabbing a man by the neck. "She became with child and wrote me a letter telling me that she would rather die than to have the child, so I traveled here and killed her."

My stomach felt as if it dropped to the ground. My footing became wary as the man stared at me. In the eyes. "Y-you killed your sister?" The words made me sick. I could not fathom killing Edwin.

"Yes. She wished for it. Who was I to deny her death? I am her eldest brother, I am her protector I failed my duties by letting that filth take her so I redeemed myself and made peace by ending her life," he spoke with shaky thunder. Veins sprouted from his face as he shook. "Any sane man would have done it."

We have two very different meanings of the word sane! "You could have taken her away! Why kill her!"

He began to laugh. Loudly. As if what I said were nothing more than a jesting matter. "You know you husband. He would tear his army apart, he would tear my people to shreds. He would sacrifice his entire army and more to get her back. The only way to escape him would be death. I recommend that for you too, human. You would look beautiful, dead."

"You creatures are all insane! You all need to die not us, the women, the wives! How do you expect a woman to love you when you kill a-and-"

"-I do not need love. I need reverence and lust," he said icily. "Love is for those who are weak. Like the fae people, they are the weakest, they have the most love. Love is a disease, once you have it you will go mad and eventually die from it. That is the direction that the Dragon kingdom is going in. They are the most powerful but with that Fae Queen they will surely fall-"

"-And foolish arrogance, leech King! Do not forget that is how most kingdoms fall." My wanton emotions of fear and dread were soon dissipated as Hilda waltzed into the room. She did not drop dead like I thought she would. Relief flooded through me immediately.

The Vampire King instantly tensed as Hilda stepped over the bloodied bodies and corpses to stand in front of the him. He towered over her like a mountain. Yet she still stood tall. Well as tall as a hunched over and angry old woman could get.

He laughed, bending down to look Hilda in the eyes. "So we meet again, Islania." Who is Islania?

"You have caused a mess! What ritual are you trying to do? What do you want with the girl?" Hilda questioned as the man hissed, grabbing her cane.

"How do you two know one another?" I questioned, watching Hilda glance at me and smile. What was that supposed to mean?

The Vampire King chuckled, "Islania was my mentor. She has taught me the ways of the ancient ones," the Vampire King said as he frowned, his eyes turning to slits as he stared down at Hilda.

"Her name is Hilda."

"This great sorceress goes by many names. I know her as Islania, now a question would be why do you stay in my enemy's territory?" He asked, his cool tone now disappearing as Hilda chuckled.

"That is of no importance. Why have you cast that spell unto the little servant girl? She is nothing to you, yes?"

The Vampire King glanced at Sarah who was still in her sleep like state. "She is my bride, Islania. Have you been purposely harboring her all along? You and that pest of a King are allies now?"

Hilda chuckled, "I am ally to none, enemy to many. You know that, Talon. I had extended my stay and you have the wrong female, Talon. The one who is your bride is not the servant girl."

He shook his head, "You are wrong. I performed rituals. I have done everything right to send the bride who is mine into a deep sleep. I have narrowed down her location to this kingdom," he spat as Hilda sighed, before slamming her wooden stick down on his foot.

"Repeat the spell to me."

"Do you doubt my abilities you wench," King Talon hissed out as Hilda slapped him with her cane once again. How could a man capable of killing so many be at the whim of an elderly woman?!

"Yes, I do! Now repeat it to me."

He glanced at me, before looking to Hilda. He whispered words into her ear and then she began to laugh. Laughed as if a royal jester was in front of her acting foolish. "You imbecile! Have I not taught you better?"

They began to speak in words that I did not understand. The the Vampire King cursed. "Well if not her then who! Where is her mother...maybe she is my bride."

"Her mother is dead. You are getting careless with your works, Talon," Hilda hissed as I watched the two argue. Did Hilda have that effect on people? Or was she so powerful that these Kings rather argue then actually use force against her...

"I would not be having these problems if I could find the oracle!" He said through clenched teeth as Hilda sighed. Why were they speaking as if bodies were not on the floor? How could Hilda carry on such a regular conversation as if pools of blood were not gathering onto the floor!

"Lift the spells from the little servant girl and go back to your kingdom and I will aid you in finding your bride, you leech," Hilda complained as the man glared down at her. The humorous glint that he wore while speaking with her was now gone. Being replaced with a look that did not look so kind.

He grabbed Hilda by the shoulder making her wince, "I will not leave till I have Sirus's heart in my hands and Islania you will tell me where the oracle is."

"Do not touch her," I shrieked. Hilda may speak loudly and obnoxiously but she is still an old woman!

"Do not worry about me, Human Queen," Hilda said as she flashed me a more than shining smile. Before she turned towards the Vampire King. With an anger I had never seen before. She began to chuckle, "The oracle is dead! No one who wields that much power should live. I killed the oracle, Talon. You will have to find your bride the old fashioned way," she spat.

Hilda was thrown into the wall. She hit the wall with a loud thud. Books came crashing down upon her head as I let lose a yell. "You bastard!" I insulted him as I held Edwin in my arms tighter and attempted to get over to a weakened Hilda. I could not get to her though.

The bodies...they were in the way. I could not step over them. I just could not.

"Human whore you take another step and I will make that child's next breath his last! This does not not concern you," The Vampire King snarled as with impeccable speed, he was in front of Hilda. Crouching down. Cupping her face with his hand.

"Talon, get away from my sorceress."

I turned my head to see a bloodied Sirus standing in the doorway. He was bleeding, but his clothes were what surprised me. It was as if someone poured blood all over his clothes. His eyes cut to me, trailing over my body before his eyes switched to the Vampire King. "Has he hurt you?" He questioned. He was breathing harshly...whatever has happened to him definitely injured him...badly.

I shook my head, "I-Is Thorian okay?" He nodded, grasping my shoulder tightly before he looked back to the Vampire King.

The Vampire King was whispering things to Hilda before standing to his full height. He cleared his throat, and smoothed down his black cloak. He turned, a smile adorned his lips. Showing off his porcelain fangs. "Sirus, my friend, I see you outlived Enoch?"

"I killed your highly skilled Warrior, yes," Sirus growled, his frown lightening a bit. I think he took joy in knowing that he had killed someone important to the Vampire King.

I watched to see Vampire King'a reaction. He just smiled wider. "Did you sever his head?"

"No."

"Well whatever you have done, Enoch will be by my side within the next few moments. It is hard to kill him due to a certain person granting him special abilities."

"Worse mistake...of my life! That man will not die," Hilda wheezed out as both of the men glared at her. Since Sirus was here I laid Edwin down next to him and very carefully made my way over to Hilda. She looked in pain, but also looked upset. "You raise a leech and this is your reward," she grumbled at me as I tried to get her to stand.

Sirus snarled, "What do you want, Talon? Why are you here?"

******
Hey everyone!!!

Happy New Year!
I hope everyone sticks to their New Year resolutions. Im trying, hopefully I don't fail miserably. I feel like 2018 is going to be my year. Hopefully ._.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391 3 9
I sighed heavily as I scanned the forest. I had heard something or someone to be specific, wandering about. I decided I would leave once I affirmed t...
207 1 95
#######READERS BEWARE!####### THIS BOOK CONTAINS *Graphic sexual scenes *Death *Gore *possible Abuse *Triggering behaviour and bad language. ######...
240K 7.1K 33
"Don't you see?" she asked him, looking at him with tears in her eyes. The look made his heart hurt. He hated seeing her sad. "I do not." He says cal...
3.3K 121 29
I trace my nails on my beloveds stomach, tracing the deep scars which were conceived out of hatred. I look up at him through my lashes "My love". He...