the boy with two personalitie...

By yaoi_writter

eren, a mysterious boy. He covers one of his eyes, nobody knows why. Because of that he gets bullied in schoo... More

his eyes
the days
jail free
new school
first day
some info
levi~
lunch time
partners
mall
friends
Her
sleepover(part 1)
sleepover(part 2)
jealousy and love
overprotective much!?
movies and his place
☮non-chapter ☮
Q&A
non chapter
Cuddles and Kisses
Euphoria
sebastian really!?
what's yours is mine and what's mine is mine
💜I NEED YOU/I LOVE YOU💜
Spread your WINGS
The truth untold
New Story ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
something happened
The Truth
Love Maze
love is over
I'm Fine
Save Me
Shattered
Alone
Explain
A Plan
It worked!
🎄Merry Christmas🎄
Start over
got tagged
◇got tagged◇(again)
names
♡~♡A/N ♡~♡
tagged (again)
They're here

the accident

8.3K 239 741
By yaoi_writter

Eren pov~

I was in the cafeteria of my school, eating a salad. No one has looked at me...good...no one glared at me...perfect...no one talked to me...like always. I'm glad nothing bad has happened to me.

"Hey, freak!!"

I'm wrong. Why did he have to talk to me? Why does he want from me, if he wants me dead then why doesn't he kill me right here right now. It'll be less stressful and it'll make my wish come true.

"Oi, I'm talking to you!!"

He grabbed my hair, pulling it, making my head go backward.

"W-what do you want?"

"You in a hole"

Everybody started laughing, making me more and more sad and depressed.

"Tell me freak, why do you always have one of your eyes covered"

"W-well.."

"Skunk... I don't care, but what do we have under here"

My eyes widened in horror as the guy pulled off my bandages from my eye showing everyone my other color eye. I covered it.

"Please give me back my bandages before is too late!!!"

"For what?"

"He's coming"

"Who is coming?"

Then the voice I never wanted to hear again came back.
I started to chuckle, not an ordinary chuckle but an evil one. He's taking control.

"Runaway!! He'll kill you!! Run before is late!!"

"What are you saying!?!"

I grabbed my head. No no no not again. Why, why are people idiots.
He's coming for him to make sure he dies. Then I lost control of my body.

"Oi frea.."

"Call me freak again"

"W-what?"

"You didn't listen, you didn't run away, say goodbye you fucker!"

I watched as my evil side jumped on the guy and start beating him up. The guy screaming in pain as my evil side kept on punching him.

"He wormed you didn't he, but you didn't listen, so I'll just do this quick!"

"Somebody get the help he'll kill him!?!?"

I watched as my evil side grabbed the guy's eye and started to pull it out. He screamed in horror and pain, my evil side didn't stop there. He grabbed the guys mouth and started to open it, the guy tried to wiggle away but it didn't work. My evil side opened the mouth of the guy, opening it more than a human needed to, breaking his jaw. Screams of horror from everyone else alerted the teachers that came running through the door. But stopped by the sight in front of them.

"Omg, he's killing him!?! Call the police!!"

My evil side just started laughing like a crazy man. Making everyone looked at the now dead body of the guy.

"My job is done!! Goodbye!"

Then I came back to my usual self. I grabbed my bandages that were on the floor and tied then to my eye. I looked at the dead body in front of me.

"No...no!! It happened!!! Why!?!"

I grabbed my head as I fall on my knees.

"You!! Why did you do this!!"

A teacher screamed at me as I looked at her. Scared was the word I was looking for when the cops burst through the door. Pointed their guns at me. They looked shocked at the dead body, but then they looked at me.

"Were you the one that killed him!!"

"Yes, officers it was him!! I saw him"

I started to shake. Tears started to come down my face.

"Yes!! It was me!! I'm the one that killed him! But I didn't mean to!! Please believe me!"

Then they started to cuff me.

"Tell that to the judges!"

They pushed me to their car and drove off to a courtroom. They took my picture telling everyone I'm a prisoner. I was standing in front of a judge, with no one to defend me or to say I'm innocent.

"So you must be eren Jaeger"

"Y-yes sir"

"So you killed a kid with the name of Kabul lese an 18-year-old"

"Y-yes sir"

"Tell me your life, everything, I want to know what made you snap"

"I am, not a normal kid...i lived with my mom and dad....we were a happy family...but I was different from everyone else"

"How?"

"I-i have t-two personalities..... an evil one and the one I'm using now"

"Why do you mean? Two personalities? Come on kid this is real life, no one is going to fall for that!"

The judge just looked at me as I looked back.

"But you haven't finished telling me your life..so continue"

"At the age of 6... I..i killed my own mother"

"How?"

"I-it was an accident! I was still a kid I didn't know what was going to happen....the fire....my mother screams....my father cries... everything came down that day. My father started to beat me up at the age of 8"

"So you're abused by your father?"

"Y-yes, he also started to drink a lot of alcohol....he also started to do drugs...and when I was little he raped me....he sometimes lets other people do that stuff for money"

"He sold your body to other men for money?"

"Y-yes.... I use to have an adopted sister...but she left me when I was 12 and she 13...i..use to protect her when my father came into my room and start to beat me up... I didn't want him to harm her"

"I see"

"I started to get depressed...cutting myself was like a normal thing I do... I started to think about suicide...but never actually did it because of the voice inside of me"

"Poor thing...tell me more"

"The kid I killed....he always made fun of me....he and his friends beat me up...and called me names. Nobody did something to forbid them from doing those things. Nobody cared...no one paid attention to me... I have no friends...i..forgot to smile...laugh..love"

"I see because you did a good thing and a bad thing I only putting you in jail for 5 months"

"What good thing did I do?"

"The kid you killed, he soled drugs"

"Oh"

"And thanks to you he's dead, but he'll never sell drugs again"

"Ok, so I just have to stay in jail for 5 months"

"Yes..because of all the bad stuff you have been through... I don't see why you will kill someone...especially if they are bulling you"

"Ok thanks"

The cups then lead me to where I'm going to stay for the 5 months. It isn't nice but not so bad either.

"Hey there"

"Oh...um... hello?"

"You must be my new roommate"

"I-i think so"

"The name is Sebastian Michaelis"

"E-eren Jaeger, n-nice to meet you"

"You look like someone who isn't supposed to be here. Tell me why are you here?"

"I'm not supposed to be here, I killed a kid in my school that's why I'm here"

"Wow never thought someone like you will do something like this, I'm impressed"

"Then tell me why are YOU here?"

"I'm not normal you see and I was caught killing someone"

"You're not normal?"

"Yes you see...I'm one hell of a thief"

"You are like me"

"How so?"

"I'm not normal"

"Eh? How?"

"I have two personalities, one can kill people and not fill any emotions while the other one is the one I'm using now"

"Impressive if I may say so myself"

"Tell me how long have you been here?"

"Two years only 5 months more and I'm out of here"

"I only have to stay here for 5 months"

"Oh that's cool, tell me do you have a house or an apartment?"

"I live with my father...but I don't want to go back on living there!"

"I see...tell you something, I have a house, and I'm willing for you to stay there with me"

"W-what!? No no i-i can't do that!?"

"Oh come on I'm tired of living alone"

"F-fine...but tell me what makes you not normal?"

"I thought my frase gave it all"

"..."

"I'm one HELL of a thief....im from hell...I'm a demon!"

"Oh....what!?!"

"Yeah...what about you"

I just gulp, removing my bandages from my eye showing him my other color eye.

"Wow, awesome! You have two color eyes!"

"Yes I do but....he comes out when I show it"

"Who?"

"Me you idiot, I'm the other personality, I like to kill people when they are mean to me, I'm strong, dangerous the opposite of the other one"

"Oh, that cool but do you actually enjoy killing people?"

"I do!"

"Haven't you thought of what you are doing to your other side?"

"What?"

"If you keep on killing people because they are mean to you and change back to the other personality he will take all the fault and one day he will end his life. Killing both of you"

"I-i actually never thought of that....I'll die if my other side feels more depressed......ugh... I just need to control my anger and let it out when is necessary"

"You should work together with your other side and tell him when is a good idea to change"

"Fuck...you're right"

"Well thank you"

Then my normal self came back.

"Huh? What happened!?"

"You won't need those bandages anymore. But keep on hiding your eye...for the sake of the people"

"Yeah I think so too"

"Well eren welcome to you new self"

"Yeah"

And for the first time in a long time, I smiled. An actual smile, not the fake ones I use to show to some of my school
·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·..·
Hey there guys longer chapter yay 🙌
Hope you like it
Word count:1643

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 5.9K 23
Lately I've gotten into a lot of fights with this douche named Jean. Now Mikasa is off on a school trip for three weeks and I'm stuck with this guy n...
13.5K 501 25
Eren basically lives alone. He gets beat up daily from the kids at school who bully him. His only friend is Armin, who often helps out his grandfath...
1.1K 87 28
Eren is a normal kid with a normal life. Two new students comes into class late and one had to sit next to Eren, the new kid was scary but hot. Eren...
30.3K 719 9
After a long night with the current unit of the Scout Regiment. Eren wakes up hangover with a black eye. And everyone is staring at him? Once Armin t...