falling☆ | daniel seavey

By recklesslove_

ayla and daniel fall for each other much more than they expected. ☆ completed book one of daniel seavey ser... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
epilogue
sequel out now

chapter sixteen

2.7K 61 9
By recklesslove_

ayla's pov |

Why was he here? Why was he trying to find me? I felt something deep in my stomach. It was like, I wanted to fall into Daniel's arms and cry, but I also felt scared that Cam was here because what if my mother put him up to something. I held back the tears in my eyes as I longed for something. I just didn't know what it was. I scanned my surroundings that flew from Campbell to Corbyn to Christina, who was holding Carter in her arms, trying to go the opposite direction.

Campbell came closer to me, "Well, Ayla, LA is a big city. You can run into almost anyone. I think I saw Chris Pratt over at there," he spoke with a smirk on his face, causing me to instantly scoot backwards, bumping into Daniel who looked me in the eyes and knew something was wrong. He pushed me behind him, stepping forward.

"Hey bud. What'cha need?" He asked, clenching his fists and coming closer to Campbell's face. Cam calmly took a step back and glanced over at me with a smirk. "Oh, I just wanted to talk to Ayla, that's all." He mumbled. "Christina, can you and Corbyn take Carter somewhere on a ride or something?" he pleaded, they nodded doing as told. Carter looked back over his shoulder and had a very concerned look on his face. I gave him a mere smile and he smiled back, happily trotting with Corbyn and Christina.

Campbell stood there. Waiting for an answer. Before Daniel could threaten him, I spoke up, "Fine. We can talk. Make it quick," He smiled, Daniel just stayed standing there, "Just trust me, I've got this," I told him. "I guess I'll just leave you two." He groaned, walking about 30 feet away. I slowly looked up at him, "What do you want, Cam" I demanded, with a hint of fear in my eyes. He chuckled, "Oh, Ayla, you and your gorgeous eyes," placing a hand on my cheek, causing me to flinch, he noticed my fading bruise that was still there. I calmly pulled it away. "Woah. What happened there?" He concernedly asked.

"Stop. I'm not doing this," I shot, going away from him and turning. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back in, this time closer to his face, "I want you back," He declared. "Please" he begged. I gave him a glare, flinging my arm away from him, "Why now?" I spoke with anger and annoyance in my voice. I was fed up with his childish behavior. I stepped back even more.

"After I'm finally free. After I've run away from the one thing that was keeping me from my happiness. After my mom beat me every time I would try standing up to her?" I screamed as I pointed to the bruise on my cheek. "After everything Daniel and I went through to be together?" I said through stutters, using my hands to show emotions. I looked in his dark eyes and saw his hesitation. He probably just expected me to completely drop Daniel and run into his arms with happiness. But this wasn't the case.

"I realized how terrible life is without you. I realized how much I really love you and how I never valued you enough. I don't like how things are now," he responded. "Take me back, Ayla," I could see phony tears in his eyes. After all, he was the star in every one of our school plays, "Please," he choked out. I kept a straight face. "Just leave. You're wasting your time, Campbell Roth," I said rolling my eyes. "Ayla, how long do you actually think it's gonna last?" He shouted, throwing me a glare with frustration growing on his face. I turned to him. "Open your eyes, Ayla! This isn't a fairy tale for Gods sake! You don't belong with them!" He growled, throwing his hands near me, his chest rising up and down, frightening me, I stepped away from him. He noticed my fear and kept coming closer, trying to calm himself down. He eventually got close enough to hold my shoulders saying, "You and Carter belong with me. Home. In Texas. Just come home," he slowly breathed onto my neck, his ice cold hands holding my face and trying to make their way to my lips. Starting to wrap his arms around my waist, finding his way down to my crotch. I tried pulling away when he grabbed my butt, making me stay. I wondered where the hell Daniel was. "If I kiss you. Promise you'll leave me alone," I said while he held his stance. He gave a small smirk and aggressively placed his lips on mine, they were rough and harsh, but I stayed there because I couldn't escape it. I couldn't escape the thought of him kissing me. Then he slipped his tongue in my mouth and I let him. But I didn't want it. He let me go for a breath and then went back in for more, before he could I pulled my hand back, I slapped him across his cheek. Hearing the slap.

I could feel the tight knot in my throat, "I'm not going home with you," I stated turning from his grip on me to walk away.

"Do you not love me?!" He screamed, drawing attention. "Tell me, he kisses you like I do! Tell me he's not just gonna dump you on the streets! Tell me, he'll never love you like I did." He argued. Taking a deep breath I marched up to him. Getting in his face, I smoothly said, "You're right. He doesn't kiss me like you do, his kisses are passionate and full of love. Yours are mean and forced. He'll never love me like you did. First off, because he's much better at showing it than you ever were. Second off, you don't love me. Even if you did love me, I don't love you. Besides. You never did anything for us. We used to be friends and friends only."

I pulled my flowing hair behind my ear, "Take a reality check," I leaned in to whisper, "I'm over you. Maybe one day you'll realize that and stop chasing something you'll never have."

With that, I walked away, linking Daniels arm with mine. He had been looking around for the group the entire time, not noticing what just happened. "Ayla!" I could hear Cams voice echoing in my head. I ignored it.

"Do you want to go?" Daniel asked me, letting me drag him away. "No. Just because, stupid ass Campbell Roth wants to try and make me feel sympathetic for him," I took a deep breath, calming down and continuing, "doesn't mean that Carter's day has to be ruined," I said trying to sound cheerful as the wind blew through my hair walking to where our group was.

"What's next?" the entire group looked at Carter, "Actually, I'm pretty tired. Do you guys wanna go home?" we all have him a look. "Are you sure that's what you wanna do, Buddy?" Daniel didn't lose our grip. "Yeah I'm sure," He said without hesitation.

"Alright, I guess we'll get going then," Corbyn said reaching in his pocket for his keys. Maya softly hit my shoulder, "Hey, what happened," I looked around, a blank expression on my face, "I'll tell you later."

-

The hour-long car ride home was quiet. I think I just gave off a negative tone that caused everyone to just shut up. No one spoke a word. Christina didn't pull out her camera once. Carter must have been really tired. He fell asleep in the car, along with Zach and Daniel. Seeing Daniel sleep brought me some peace from the stressful ending to our trip. I glanced over them and smiled. Carter was cuddled into Daniel and Daniels jaw was resting on Carters little head.

-

Walking through the doors, everyone went straight to their rooms. Tired from the exhausting day. Daniel took Carter up to our room for a nap. Corbyn and Zach went to their room and Christina, Maya and I stayed downstairs at the island in the kitchen.

"Will you tell me what happened now?" Maya begged, elbowing me until I finally gave in. "Huh?" Christina questioned as she poured herself a glass of water. Rolling my eyes, I let my head hit a soft bang on the table, tears trying to escape my eyes. Maya gave me a small hug grunting, "Who do I need to find." I held back the waterworks, "Campbell," I choked, letting my tears slowly and quietly flow from my eyes. Christina shook her head, "What?" Maya gave me a confused look, "Our best friend Campbell?.. What happened, A?" She asked, growing concerned by the minute.

"H-He came to talk me and- and he begged me to get back together and tried to make me go back. Back to Texas," Maya held me tighter as I spoke, "Then, he cried, and he listed a bunch of reasons why Daniel and I shouldn't be together.."

"What an asshole," Christina growled, taking a sip from her glass. Maya nodded agreeing, "We should talk to him, Christina."

"That's not even the worst of it," I said, letting out a breath. "He tried to k-kiss me," I could still picture his cold fingers on my cheeks. "and I let him," Christina's eyes grew wide with anger, "Tongue?" I slowly nodded as she listened to me talk, "Only because he slipped it in and it was my fault because I let him. It was a long kiss too, but I only did it so he'd leave me alone and I thought it would make him go away!" The tears were rushing down my cheeks, "But it didn't, because then he grabbed me.." Maya slammed a fist on the table, "Where the hell was Daniel through all of this?" I shrugged my shoulders, "Looking for you, I guess."

"Where. Where did he grab you?!" Maya harshly shot with a whispering voice. I looked down at my crotch, tears sleeping through my eyes.

"Oh, hell no!" Christina jumped up from her seat, Maya grabbing the keys. "He is not getting away with that bullshit!" Maya screeched as she started walking out the door.

"Guys stop," I got up from my seat and closed the door before they could leave. "Daniel will not find out about this. It's fine. One time thing. It's over now," I was about to say how it meant nothing to me, but a familiar voice interrupted me.

"Too late." I heard his voice over all the different voices in my head that were trying to tell me what to do. I turned, only to see tears racing down his cheeks. He started walking towards me, "Daniel. No. You don't get to do that, Daniel. Daniel, please. I can explain," I tried to get him to pause, so I could tell him. Maya and Christina were trying to stop him. He made me turn around and pushed me out the door. But first, he pulled me into him and gave me a cold kiss on my lips. His lips no longer felt soft or warm, his kiss wasn't even passionate anymore. "Sorry if that wasn't good enough for you," He shot coldly right before slamming the door. I threw my foot in the crease, "You're the one who wasn't there!" He shook his head, tears falling, slamming the door. I just stood there. Crying in my own puddle of tears. I banged on the door, "Daniel, please let me explain!" I could hear Maya and Christina trying to explain to him but in the end, I knew he just didn't budge.

I suddenly felt angry, I wanted to jump off the top of the roof and into the pool and hopefully miss. I wanted to burn in the depths of hell because I knew how much that killed Daniel, just listening to me explain what disgusting thing I'd done. My first day back, he cried rivers just because I wouldn't take him back. Imagine how bad this must hurt him. I can't even do it.

I walked over to the pool and stuck my feet in the water, wanting to calm myself down. I heard the back door slide open and turned to see Jonah. I let out a deep breath I'd been holding in, "Hey, Jonah."

He gave me a smile, "Hey," he walked over to the edge of the pool and took a seat next to me. I let my head rest on his shoulder, "What is he saying?" I choked out, trying not to let anymore tears leave my eyes. "You don't wanna know," Is all he replied. We sat there, looking into the pale sunset. "I can't lose him," Jonah's head turned at my words, he softly chuckled, shaking his head, "He'd be crazy to leave you. You're too amazing," He said. I laughed, pulling my hair up in a ponytail. "Well, I might lose him today," I started. Feeling the tears burning, "I don't think I'm ready for that. Graduation is in a few days now," I spoke.

"Don't worry, this will all blow over," He said throwing an arm around me and pulling me closer to him in a friendly way. "Are you kidding me," I heard Daniel scoff as we turned around, "You've got to be kidding me." His eyes were puffy and red before he stormed past Jonah and up to me.

-

here's another chapter for you guys, i'll do my best to update over the holidays, but don't be surprised if there isn't one.

don't forget to vote and comment and follow my twitter @__recklesslovee !!

love you limelights!!

12/23/17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 271 20
The sequel to the Privacy of Skorpios. With Jackie expecting a baby, things get exciting in the White House.
250K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
10.4K 81 32
Meet Taylor hall daughter of the most fierce and most wanted mafia leader in the world she is the toughest one out of her mafia she is the best shoot...