Transformers: Worlds collide...

By TheGreatDazza

Transformers Cybertron Games x RWBY (Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY nor Transformers) For every forces in the... More

Warning
Y/n info
Y/n bio and more info
Dark spark
Matrix of leadership
Chapter 1: The past
Chapter 2: The beginning
Chapter 3: Beacon
Chapter 4: Fight!
Chapter 5: Reunion
Chapter 6: Mission
A/n: Time management
A/n: Future ideas
Chapter 7: Time to Jazz
Chapter 8: Jaundice
A/n: School
New cover
Chapter 9: Black and White
Chapter 10: Rescue
OVA: Dreams and memories
Chapter 11: New day
Chapter 12: His will
Chapter 13: New Tech
Chapter 14: His courage
Chapter 15: His love
Chapter 16: Preparations
A/n: Webnovel Invitation
Special Chapter 1: Christmas
Chapter 17: Outskirts

Fall of Cybertron info

4.4K 29 17
By TheGreatDazza

(A/n: TGD is here and to give you a heads up... Literary. This game called Transformers fall of Cybertron was a 2012 game and my idea is that chp 13 of the game, they were sucked into unstable portal. This is my first story. Please don't judge me.😅)
Key:
Itallic: thought
Underline: shouting
Bold: person name as in stands out when they talk.
(Y/n):description:
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Bio: abused and maybe neglected (idk your choice) left his family.
Semblence: unknown
Equipment: A few weapons will be mention in chapter 1. Sword like this and many guns... All in 1, hmm.....

A/n: this your sword but in your (f/c) favorite colour and (s/f/c) second favourite colour. Yes I'm in Australia.

You are calm, you are strong, you are patient. Play smart, not hard. That is your personalities.

Likes: respect, work alone, seeing people happy.

Dislikes: Bullies, his family, people who either keep secrets that will affect him, his identity reveal... Depends.

A/n: Feel free to comment about which family or what semblence it should be. More info later in chapter 1. I might choose the family or you can.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 614 34
A young man was being abused and bulled at Union Academy and the headmasters and staff weren't doing anything about it, the young man didn't have par...
22.3K 865 21
A transformers prime fanfic (Knockout x Breakdown) [Prequel to the book 'I miss you', includes events that happened before that series took place...
154 6 3
Attempting to escape from the Decepticon Justice Brigade sent after them following desertion, the crew of a heavily-damaged cargo ship managed to jus...
906K 8.9K 40
(Y/N) got adopted as a kid by the Xiao Long Rose family, only to be met with nothing but abuse, neglect and slave-like treatment. But what would happ...