My Protective Alphas

Af Sushar10

Aaron Silverstone, alpha of sliver moon pack who is undeniably strong and the best leader of his pack. Everyo... Mere

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Important Notice

Important

22.3K 186 9
Af Sushar10

Hello everyone. This is my first book on wattpad, after reading so many books here I was inspired to write a book of my own. Please don't judge this book, at start you might find this story boring and similar to others. But I promise this story is very different and unique(my feelings).

I'm warning you it has lot of mistakes, grammatical error. You can suggest but no hateful comment.

I hope you all like this story if not I'm sorry for wasting your time.

Enjoy the story.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

2.7K 91 13
This is the story of Luna Silver, a White wolf and the daughter of the Moon Goddess. What happens after her 17th birthday and first shift when she i...
1.4M 36.1K 43
Savannah King isn't your ordinary human. The truth is she's a werewolf. Bitten at the age of six. An orphan, alongside her twin...
412 23 23
Alice is a 19 year old girl who is lost in the world and is part of the 30% of the population. She isn't like normal teens, she is a werewolf. It mig...
34.7M 996K 32
Alpha Darren Hale of Moonstone Pack has been searching for his mate for four years, he's beginning to lose hope. Little does he know, he'll soon find...