Every Day Without You *Mileve...

Por usernotfound011

After Eleven disappears, things just aren't the same. Mike isn't the same. Every day without El changes him... Más

A Depressing Afternoon
What Was In The Freezer
Boys Night Out
Winter
Snowball 1983
Hit and Run
Where Is Michael Wheeler?
It's Cold Outside
You Don't Think...
Wishful Thinking
Lending A Helping Hand
I'm Sorry. I Lied.
Where Cornwallis and Kerley Meet
I Hurt Him
A Terrible Morning
Maxine Mayfield
What Is Wrong With You?
"Mike."
Arguments
An Unpleasant Surprise
The Robbery
Noises At 3:15 In The Morning
Just a Phase
Lost Cause
Goodbye, Mike
Trick-or-Treat
Every Night for 353 Days
You Shouldn't Be Out After Dark
A Party Member is Injured
You'll Be Okay
What Does Love Mean?
007
Promise
We Tell Each Other Everything, Remember?
Papa
Lurking in the Shadows
Why Can't You Hear Me?
Green Eyes
The Arcade
Something Was Strange
Eleven, You Need To Help Me
Over The Edge
I Lost Her, Again
Lifeless
Time
SEQUEL IS OUT!

What Found Mike on Mirkwood

1.3K 33 20
Por usernotfound011

~Mike's POV~

It was 2:45 am. I got up and quietly made my way downstairs, making sure not to make too much noise. It wouldn't be a good thing if his parents saw him sneaking out at this time. I carefully walked outside and went over to grab my bike. I hopped on and started pedaling. 

I had my backpack with me. Inside of it was a flashlight, a pocket knife, and a box of Eggos.

I pedaled all the way down Cornwallis, and onto Mirkwood. I stopped at the front of Mirkwood, dropping my bike. I pulled the flashlight and pocket knife out. I slipped the knife into my pocket. I needed a weapon, just in case. You never know what you'll run into out here.

I turned the flashlight on, as I walked into the woods. I walked around calling out to her.

"El! Eleven?"

There was no reply. I continued on in silence. Why did I think this was a good idea? Why would she be out here of all places?

I heard something.

"Eleven?"

There was silence again. I was probably imagining things. Then, I saw a figure. I couldn't tell if it was a person, animal, or something out of the upside down. 

I pulled out my pocket knife. The figure I saw was gone. Maybe I was going insane.

I heard the crunching of leaves. Startled, I dropped my pocket knife. I got on my hands and knees, feeling around for it. I accidentally grabbed it by the blade and slit my hand.

"Ouch!" I yelped. I moaned, holding my hand. I picked the knife up with my other hand.

"If anyone's there, show yourself!"

There was silence. I knew someone was there though.

"I have a knife! I'm not afraid to use it! Show yourself!"

A silhouette came into view. As the thing got closer, I could make out that it was a human. A girl.

"El?" I croaked. I was really hoping it was her, and not one of the bad men. My hands started to quiver.

"El? Who's El?" A familiar voice asked.

The girl stepped into the moonlight. It was Max.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.6K 425 22
ᴱᵛᵉⁿ ᵗʷᵒ ʷᵒʳˡᵈˢ ᵃᵖᵃʳᵗ, ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵘⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐᵒᵒⁿ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ʳᵉᵃˡⁱᵍⁿ. 0:17 ───ㅇ───── 4:03 ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : 𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐌𝐘 ~ 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘳𝘢...
44.1K 1.1K 12
mike and eleven, eleven and mike. the thing about life is that it can change in a matter of seconds. sadly, their lives changed for the worst when mi...
65.7K 2.8K 23
❛After all, he's broken. And she's the only one who could fix him ❜ In which Mike misses El, and she misses him. [LOWERCASE INTENDED]
589 15 13
➳ i've fallen in love for the first time and this time i know it's for real. ➳ [ in which hawkins goes bat shit crazy once more and the twins and th...